• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Draugr Deathlords have neat helmets. I have the Ancient Nord armor set, why can't I have one of those splendid helmets? I have to become a draugr myself? That would be interesting... werewolf, vampire lord, nah...I want to walk around as a Draugr Deathlord!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I would like to raise an army. I have the gold to hire a hundred warriors, (at $500 a piece). I have the materials to provide good weapons and armor to all of them. I know I'm not the only one. Wouldn't it be glorious to build your own army?! I even have more than enough mead for all of them. Perhaps this could be an option in the next installment of the series.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
A quote from uesp.com:

"Note that the difficulty level does not affect the amount of damage caused to your foes by any follower you may have with you, making them potentially more valuable as you increase the difficulty level."

This is refering to damage dealt by followers to enemies whether the difficulty is set on Novice or Legendary....

I believe this statement to be false... any thoughts?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
My Dragonborn Lich character rode a Dracolich today took many pictures of the event

PrisonerLizzie

A quote from uesp.com:

"Note that the difficulty level does not affect the amount of damage caused to your foes by any follower you may have with you, making them potentially more valuable as you increase the difficulty level."

This is refering to damage dealt by followers to enemies whether the difficulty is set on Novice or Legendary....

You mean like this one?
468px-Bear.bmp.png

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
A quote from uesp.com:

You mean like this one?
468px-Bear.bmp.png

It took me awile to work out what you meant! haha but it is 5:30 in the morning...

You found another false statement? nah that cant be right :p

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
The legendary historical philosopher, Ice-T once so brilliantly stated, "pimpin' ain't easy."

That is so true, unless you are Glover Mallory. If so, then it's pretty damn simple.

Ciocal Gricenchos

Cichol Grigenchosach
I'm just going to say that I loved the Thieves Guild questline but found the Dark Brotherhood to be pretty underwhelming.
Ironic, though, because I never steal and I prefer bounty hunting and assassination contracts to make money.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Draugr Deathlords have neat helmets. I have the Ancient Nord armor set, why can't I have one of those splendid helmets? I have to become a draugr myself? That would be interesting... werewolf, vampire lord, nah...I want to walk around as a Draugr Deathlord!
Why settle?

I'd rather be a vampire Draugr Deathlord werewolf with a cool helmet.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Why settle?

In another life perhaps, that would be grand. Surely such a monstrosity would never be allowed into Sovngarde. Would likely live to witness the end of time though.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Why settle?

In another life perhaps, that would be grand. Surely such a monstrosity would never be allowed into Sovngarde. Would likely live to witness the end of time though.
They'd let me in just because they all wanted to sit by the guy with the really cool helmet

Kaelbu

image.jpg

So this is what I turned around to, staring at me in a cramped room at an inn. I guess I backed into him in the middle of one of his rantings. So he has no problem knocking me off a cliff as I'm trying to shoot something, but he's surprised if I accidentally touch him and interrupt his verbal wish for more carrots.

I do find he does this a lot. This has got to be the funniest/creepiest face he's made yet, though.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!

May I suggest the Helm of Yngol? Looks almost identical to the one worn by Deathlords. You can find it in Yngol Barrow, north-east of Windhelm

Also, I just realised that Castle Volkihar is brutal! I just attacked there with the rest of Dawnguard on Master difficulty with a level 63 character. The barrage of Ice Storm, Thunderbolts and what-nots thrown at you by the vampires killed me once, even with custom resistance potions and Histskin! Next time, I was a bit more cautious and managed to survive... whew. Then onto Harkon, and... he's a bloody joke. Barely took any damage at all. I have a feeling that the other Volkihar could have easily overthrown him long ago if they just knew how weak he really is.

Seriously, Harkon is a bloody joke!

JoeReese

May I suggest the Helm of Yngol? Looks almost identical to the one worn by Deathlords. You can find it in Yngol Barrow, north-east of Windhelm

Also, I just realised that Castle Volkihar is brutal! I just attacked there with the rest of Dawnguard on Master difficulty with a level 63 character. The barrage of Ice Storm, Thunderbolts and what-nots thrown at you by the vampires killed me once, even with custom resistance potions and Histskin! Next time, I was a bit more cautious and managed to survive... whew. Then onto Harkon, and... he's a bloody joke. Barely took any damage at all. I have a feeling that the other Volkihar could have easily overthrown him long ago if they just knew how weak he really is.

Seriously, Harkon is a bloody joke!
I enjoy attacking Volkihar. I am a serial upsmither, so I generally take all the DG followers, one at a time, and upsmith their weapons, then dual enchant them for fire/frost, and give them each a ring/necklace of resistance. (Usually necklace fire/frost, ring shock/magic) When I've got them all as fortified as I can, we're off to see the wizard, so to speak. If Patton was in Skyrim, his "like plops through a goose" reference would have been perfect here.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Has anyone ever created a character called "Ragnar the Red" or "Matilda the Shield Maiden" ? :D

Funny you should mention this. I just had the idea to make a character named Matilda after hearing that song. Came here to post about it but it seems someone else has already thought about it. It would amuse me to hear bards singing of my victory.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

Best thing is, The Helm of Yngol works with the Ancient Nord armour set when it comes the heavy amour perks like Matching Set and...the other one!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Did the developers try to make the map marker for Mistveil Keep in Riften have certain similarities to male genitals or did it just happen?

Lucid

Best thing is, The Helm of Yngol works with the Ancient Nord armour set when it comes the heavy amour perks like Matching Set and...the other one!

Did not know this!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts