• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Draugr Deathlords have neat helmets. I have the Ancient Nord armor set, why can't I have one of those splendid helmets? I have to become a draugr myself? That would be interesting... werewolf, vampire lord, nah...I want to walk around as a Draugr Deathlord!

May I suggest the Helm of Yngol? Looks almost identical to the one worn by Deathlords. You can find it in Yngol Barrow, north-east of Windhelm

Indeed, many thanks to you, and to AS88 as well, who also mentioned it in a different thread. I now have the helm, and wear it with a set of Dragon Plate that was made only from the oldest of dragons. I look extremely menacing, especially while riding my horse. The mere sight of me riding into view is apocalyptic, killing most life forms by spontaneous death from fright.

Meanwhile, I encountered my first Revered Dragon yesterday. I've been assured that they are tough, but this one made the mistake of attacking me at Lakeview Manor. Once grounded by dragonrend, the Revered Dragon was assaulted by: Iona, Rayya, Belrand and his familiar, two horses, and myself. The doomed beast got two bites off on somebody, (I couldn't tell who, I was attacking it's wing), then perished. Twas over in a mudcrab minute. I found it mildly amusing that the very second of the beast's demise, everyone just casually went about their business. Just another day at Lakeview Manor. :beermug:

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
My bard at Windstad Manor is insubordinate. A couple times, when I requested and instrumental, she said of course, and then sat down at the table. I would dismiss her, but I won't since hiring new bards is, (for some reason) not possible. By the way, if you dismiss a bard, where does she go?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
My bard at Windstad Manor is insubordinate. A couple times, when I requested and instrumental, she said of course, and then sat down at the table. I would dismiss her, but I won't since hiring new bards is, (for some reason) not possible. By the way, if you dismiss a bard, where does she go?
I'm guessing they would go sit down at your table.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
There should be stronger NPC's. The Jarls guard should be at least lvl 50 or 60. Higher in some cases, and equipped with superior smithed armor and weapons. There should be at least one such individual in every major settlement, and even high level adventurers just walking the paths of Skyrim. Such warriors would be difficult to overcome in battle, even impossible at lower levels.

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
random thought, well i suppose I always wondered why there are sewers yet no bathrooms, or even an outhouse in skyrim, do the people just poo in bucket and dump it in the streets?

I think there are little bathrooms, but they're very easy to ignore! Often just an alcove in a corridor with a bucket and nothing else.

I guess they do just toss the contents outside, or maybe an alteration mage turns it back to food

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
random thought, well i suppose I always wondered why there are sewers yet no bathrooms, or even an outhouse in skyrim, do the people just poo in bucket and dump it in the streets?

When Kohlar needs to relieve himself, he does so while the screen is loading.
I tried doing the same, but my poop action causes CTD, so now I just go in a bucket and then fling it at a Thalmor.

OH - DA - FLIING

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector

I think there are little bathrooms, but they're very easy to ignore! Often just an alcove in a corridor with a bucket and nothing else.

Yes... and I find it amusing when there is a book next to the bucket (a little bathroom reading) and sometimes there is a potion of Healing or Stamina there as well... oh the wacky sense of humour from Bethesda developers, huh?

Also, one of the mods I use which adds a cabin along the road from Riverwood to Helgen (nice starter home actually) has an outhouse just across the road next to a tree. The door opens and closes, and the bench inside is even an interactive "Sit" place.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Aval Atheron in Windhelm frustrates me to know end. All that crap he's selling and never any meat.
Do you want to buy meat from him? I'm kind of glad he never has any actual food. As sleezy as he is, I'm sure he'd "poison my meat". :) gotta luv him though. he's a hoot!

PrisonerLizzie

Aval Atheron in Windhelm frustrates me to know end. All that crap he's selling and never any meat.
Do you want to buy meat from him? I'm kind of glad he never has any actual food. As sleezy as he is, I'm sure he'd "poison my meat". :) gotta luv him though. he's a hoot!
Sleazy maybe but c'mon not even a chop? I was hungry and the offerings of his stand look delicious. Cats aren't supposed to nom veggies all day....

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Sleazy maybe but c'mon not even a chop? I was hungry and the offerings of his stand look delicious. Cats aren't supposed to nom veggies all day....
HEY! You're not allowed in Windhelm! Or any other city for that matter! THIEF! THIEF! THIEF! Get the guards, one of those damned strays got in again! GET 'EM! GET 'EM! GET 'EM! I need a new lining for my armour and that fur looks soft.... :)

PrisonerLizzie

HEY! You're not allowed in Windhelm! Or any other city for that matter! THIEF! THIEF! THIEF! Get the guards, one of those damned strays got in again! GET 'EM! GET 'EM! GET 'EM! I need a new lining for my armour and that fur looks soft.... :)

Rounds corner, throws on Krosis and tucks tail in pants.

"Cat went that way" Points to Gray Quarter, waits for guards to give chase and takes leave of this horrible city.

JoeReese

Yes... and I find it amusing when there is a book next to the bucket (a little bathroom reading) and sometimes there is a potion of Healing or Stamina there as well... oh the wacky sense of humour from Bethesda developers, huh?

Also, one of the mods I use which adds a cabin along the road from Riverwood to Helgen (nice starter home actually) has an outhouse just across the road next to a tree. The door opens and closes, and the bench inside is even an interactive "Sit" place.

You should see the potions, leather strips, and horker tusk near Haelga's bed. o_O

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
You should see the potions, leather strips, and horker tusk near Haelga's bed. o_O

When I discovered that particular detail I silently backed out of the room and swore never to speak of it with Mjoll again. There are just some things you don't need to know about your neighbours.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Cut Aval some slack. I have it on good authority that no one beats his meat.

:eek:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

When I discovered that particular detail I silently backed out of the room and swore never to speak of it with Mjoll again. There are just some things you don't need to know about your neighbours.
That's why I'm happy I'm not Tilma

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass