• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Earlier today, I pickpocketed Calixto Corrium's key from him, and broke into his house. In there, I stole a journal from a chest that clearly proves Calixto is the Butcher, but I still had to go through the "Blood on Ice" quest normally, accusing the court wizard and all that.

It was kinda frustrating to do all that, when I had definite proof with me all the time, that Calixto Corrium was the murderer.

I found out a few days ago that you don't have to accuse the court wizard. If you go straight to the wizard instead he'll tell you it's not him and will continue the story. No having him locked up. He also likes you because you didn't wrongly lock him up :)
I haven't accused him since my first playthrough. I felt so bad for him after I accused him that I just go directly to him. I also discovered that you've just got to sell that dern pendant to Calixto (??? I think that's his name) or you'll end up with it in your inventory forever more and it serves absolutely no purpose.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Earlier today, I pickpocketed Calixto Corrium's key from him, and broke into his house. In there, I stole a journal from a chest that clearly proves Calixto is the Butcher, but I still had to go through the "Blood on Ice" quest normally, accusing the court wizard and all that.

It was kinda frustrating to do all that, when I had definite proof with me all the time, that Calixto Corrium was the murderer.

I found out a few days ago that you don't have to accuse the court wizard. If you go straight to the wizard instead he'll tell you it's not him and will continue the story. No having him locked up. He also likes you because you didn't wrongly lock him up :)
I haven't accused him since my first playthrough. I felt so bad for him after I accused him that I just go directly to him. I also discovered that you've just got to sell that dern pendant to Calixto (??? I think that's his name) or you'll end up with it in your inventory forever more and it serves absolutely no purpose.

i didn't even know I could go to him. I only went to him because I wanted to see what spell tomes he had for sell before he got arrested. It was a happy surprise that i didn't have to wrongly accuse him :) I also didn't have the pendant on me but that dialog still came up lol

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
I freed him as well, though it was funny to go to the dungeon, see him behind a cell and hear him say to you "Good to see Skyrim still has such fine people, you give an old man hope."! :p

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Is it impolite to interrupt that poor little girl's memorial service in Falkreath just so I can give the priest some ashes and get paid?

I always waited for the memorial service to end :) but then I care too much what codes in a computer think of me :p

Rhew

The missing snow elf
so Quintus Navale asked me to bring a briarheart to him to fix the white phial..... He had one in his inventory for sell. o_O

General Charles Xander

so Quintus Navale asked me to bring a briarheart to him to fix the white phial..... He had one in his inventory for sell. o_O

Lol! Wow, not 10 minutes ago I completed that mission for my Stormcloak character! I was just about to post something funny that happened to this page. So Nurelion (spelling?) is dead, but my game is bugged. Now everytime I go into the store, I hear him say "I hope you haven't come to gawk, I hate loiterers..."! o_O:eek:

Rhew

The missing snow elf

Lol! Wow, not 10 minutes ago I completed that mission for my Stormcloak character! I was just about to post something funny that happened to this page. So Nurelion (spelling?) is dead, but my game is bugged. Now everytime I go into the store, I hear him say "I hope you haven't come to gawk, I hate loiterers..."! o_O:eek:

hahaha! He says that in my game too but he's upstairs "asleep and dying"

General Charles Xander

But as soon as you get the Whit Phial, he dies. Dragonborn... WHY YOU HAVE BAD TIMING?

Rhew

The missing snow elf

But as soon as you get the Whit Phial, he dies. Dragonborn... WHY YOU HAVE BAD TIMING?

oh! he really must hate loiterers! :p

Wildroses

I haven't tested this myself, but I've heard if you attack Quintus while Nurelion is asleep and dying he'll leap out of bed and come flying downstairs to defend him.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
I haven't tested this myself, but I've heard if you attack Quintus while Nurelion is asleep and dying he'll leap out of bed and come flying downstairs to defend him.

:eek: I haven't finished the quest yet because I can't find any powdered mammoth tusk. I'm totally going to try this!

Rhew

The missing snow elf

:eek: I haven't finished the quest yet because I can't find any powdered mammoth tusk. I'm totally going to try this!

Nope. I hit him with so many icy spears and even attacked Nurelion. Nurelion couldn't have cared less

General Charles Xander

tyrannocopters

Now that I think about it... When the greybeards recognise you as Dragonborn they show how you can stand up to their shouting, as if you have a resistance to the effect. YET, when some random Draugr shouts at you it has full effect.
Well technically the Greybeards weren't shouting. They were speaking. Arngier says that the Thu'um of the other masters are so powerful, they could kill an unprepared man with a whisper. So all of them speaking together to you is the final test because of that. Either that or developer oversight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Just started the Dawnguard questline with my current character and while fighting the vampires I accidently hit Celann which made every Dawnguard start attacking me. It was really confusing though since Faendal and Celann have the same voice actor and were attacking each other. "I'll.... I'll kill!" "Enough I submit!" I couldn't figure out who was saying what :confused:

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Also this thread has inspired me to create a new character. Bolrin, ex-soldier/ex-miner/bandit chief. He uses enchanted (he's not a complete idiot) pickaxes and wood axes. :p It's actually a lot of fun to get kill cams with the pickaxe :D

Bolrin.jpg

JoeReese

Getting threatened with execution does things to you.
At least he's apologetic. I never do the Stormcloak side, but, I should since there's is something wonderful about killing that stupid woman in the heavy armor (I forget which legate she is). She's just a b**ch!
That's almost always why I go Stormcloak. Of course, I should do an Imperial run through and see if I can knock her off anyway and chalk it up to "she needed killing."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts