Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
How can Astrid send assassins for me when they don't have a listener to hear the night mother?

King o' the Britains

Why are all the assassins always chillin in the sancuary instead of assassinating?

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Why are all the assassins always chillin in the sancuary instead of assassinating?

Well. For MY CHARACTER. They up to their heels in trying to assassinate me. Again. As usual.

King o' the Britains

Why don't the Thalmor arrest me for wearing an amulet of talos?

Why does everyone in a 20 foot radius try to strik up a conversation with me?

Why am I the only one who ever hires a carrige? Especially considering how cheap a trip is.
I know what you meen. I was in understone keep (Stormcloak Controlled) I was standing next to a guy and tw thalmor and he said "Talos be with you" I get attacked but not him:mad:

King o' the Britains

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I have the same question for the Thieves Guild.

Too right, Xivia! Yet, they can order you around while not doing a damn thing themselves. Really ticks me off after I became Guild Master. It's like, "Shouldn't I be giving you orders for that numbers/shill/burglary etc. jobs?!" Yeah, I'm looking at you, Delvin and Vex! Get off your asses and go do some thieving stuff! I'm gonna hang out and chat up Sapphire, thankyouverymuch. :D

If Jorrvaskr is such a prominent place in Whiterun and it's really not a big secret who's in it and that the Companions are made of werewolves, why aren't the Companions annihilated already?

Demoraj

Why do other Khajiit complain about cold when my Khajiit can swim in ice cold water without and clothes on?

Why are there so many rocks in Skyrim?

Xivia4

If Jorrvaskr is such a prominent place in Whiterun and it's really not a big secret who's in it and that the Companions are made of werewolves, why aren't the Companions annihilated already?
Only the members of the Circle are werewolves. Also, the rest of Whiterun and Skyrim for that matter are not aware that these members are werewolves.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
How can Astrid send assassins for me when they don't have a listener to hear the night mother?

She's not getting the contract from the Night Mother. She and her 'family' keep their ears open for rumors of people performing the Black Sacrament. Most people don't know that there is no Listener, so they continue to do the ritual to summon assassins.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Why did Lydia bet against me when I was brawling with an orc chief?
"My money's on the big one!"
...yeah, thanks for the encouragement, honey. :sadface:

Maybe she was talking about a less...visible physical attribute of yours when she said "the big one."

Only the members of the Circle are werewolves. Also, the rest of Whiterun and Skyrim for that matter are not aware that these members are werewolves.

Oh right, I forgot about the Circle and I'm even a part of the Circle. :rolleyes: Silly me.

Not too sure if someone has posted this.

At Helgen, if you are to execute people, you should just do it in order of the list. Why am I second to be executed after the first Stormcloak?? Am I too ugly?

Kyrie

Why are the goats suddenly angry with me? Did they see me swipe a goat hide from Belathor? (Seriously, goats are showing up as enemies and last night I walked right up and TALKED to a Forsworn baddie. Then I hit him in the **** with an arrow.)
I've found most of the goats to be quite friendly. They wait on the road and then lead me to quest locations, they even turn and wait to make sure I'm following. Lately 2, 3 sometimes 4 goats will be waiting for me on the road, 1 even gave me a friendly butt in the right direction. Except for 2 evil goats that tried to attck, once. And the foxes show me an easy path that routes me around danger, except for the one time they couldn't find a good detour, but that was on the Throat of the World and I had Lydia with me, she gets stuck way too easily.