Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gonzocyn

Orc Warrior-Dragon Slayer
Probably easier to program just the sounds than to actually create the animals. I think they did a decent job of giving us an immersive environment. Kinda glad they didn't go for too much realism. Can you imagine if we had to deal with the less-than-savory aspects of life in a medieval society? Just imagine if Skyrim included things like this: You stay in a crummy-looking inn and lose ten health points for bed bugs bites, or you marry some guy you've known for four days and end up with permanent stamina loss due to syphilis...
And there is one hawk in Solitude!

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Does M'aiq lie?

Adam Warlock

I have wondered the same thing. Then I went and named them. Now I just can't do it so let me know if you do.

(What are my chicken's names? Mc and Nugget of course.)
My chickens are Lulu and Maybelle and they look delicious .
They don`t lay eggs so I brought them some to hatch , but it seems they have no mothering instinct.
I`d love to kill `em and cook `em , but Iona is never far away from the pot.

I prefer to eat only what I kill myself.
After that nasty buisness in Markarth , I don`t trust the mystery meat that vendors push now.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Dr. Pepper? Who drinks Dr. Pepper any more?

I do:mad:

How do you know they don't actually keep them in their pockets? All I know is that a briar heart replaces their human heart. Do books specifically mention that it goes in the rib cage and not their pockets?

Because you can see it through the hole in their chest.

I'd prefer not to even contemplate that question, because the answer would involve acknowledging that those blind and hideously-deformed creatures might actually have sex...

Someone is having flashbacks of saggy Goblin boobies.

I was leaning towards amused anyway,so I'll go with that.
HOW DO HORKERS REPRODUCE?

How did stegosaurus reproduce? How do porcupines?

Hunfar

How is it possible every guard took an arrow to the knee? They should all team up and get revenge.

catweazle

Werewolf of Riverwood
How do you know they don't actually keep them in their pockets? All I know is that a briar heart replaces their human heart. Do books specifically mention that it goes in the rib cage and not their pockets? :confused:
because they fall down dead as soon as you take it

Vinz

How drunk a guy has to be to marry a Hagraven and especially, onw who wants to consummate it too?

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
My chickens are Lulu and Maybelle and they look delicious...I`d love to kill `em and cook `em...

Don't do it, man. Iona has a serious yen for the chickens. I'm not sure if she covets their juicy flesh for herself or if there is something more perverted going on, but if you kill one of them you face her wrath...

How did stegosaurus reproduce? How do porcupines?

Carefully, my friend. Very, very, very carefully.

Drunk enough to steal a goat and not remember it ?

Are you sure all you did was steal it? 'Cause that goat seems really happy to see you when you track it down...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Hmm...Perhaps it is M'aiq who speaks the truth while all others lie?

sticfigur

The Khajiit Brawler
perhaps so..