Spoiler Post your funniest experiences.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

macphile

My best is too long to post, but it was one of my earliest dragon encounters. I guess the best way to express it is to describe its best moment: I kill an assassin, and as I'm searching him, I get hit with a little white light. I turn around and lo and behold, a spider. I'd died earlier and figured this is why--it had come up from behind, and I'd missed it. Right as I'm about to hit the spider, my screen fills with blue-white light, and the spider is dead. "Who the hell killed the spider?" I wondered, looking around, and I looked up. I won't type what I said at that moment. :)

Also, talking to an NPC sitting in a tavern, and the whole time, the pie on the table is shaking on the plate. He's totally oblivious. I'm like, "Dude, shut up and check out this PIE...WTF?"

I killed a dragon (the same as in the first item), and right after I absorb it, a little kid just comes strolling past the dead dragon like nothing's going on...

Of course, killing a dragon, only to hear, "Watch the skies...there are dragons about" or something. No ****.

That woman who hates my clothes remarking on how awful they are when I'm wearing the outfit she gave me!

More than once, thinking, "What do you want to bet a dragon shows up" or similar, and a dragon shows up.

My companion helpfully taking out a bandit I never saw because I was swimming...the arrows she shot were in the water with me.

CognitiveCog

Puppetmaster
The Giant I was just fighting, and having a hard time killing, was just killed by none other than Gretta the Goat (from the drinking contest quest)

HaxAras

I Need to Explain, I Became A Werewolf And Wasn't Strong Enough To Finish The Followoing Quest SO I never Got Around To It. SO I have The Huntress Companion Constantly Following Me. I Rushed TO Kill A Mage Before She Could And She Says "what's the Hurry" Right After i Cinematic Killed It In One Hit.

Killing An Oxen And 2 Citizens Stood Up For Me When The Guards Attacked. I Killed Two Guard And Looted All Four Corpses, and then told one guard to stand down because i was a thane. i walked away with A Lot of Gold.

Accidentally Stole A Tankard That Was In Front Of The Thieves Guild Fence, She said i Quote 'I Guess That's Yours Now"

I Killed The Dragon Attacking Whiterun and made Dragon Bone Armor
Whiterun's Jarl, "Was The Dragon There" Me "No I Just Killed 1,000 Cows To Make Bone Armor!!"

I Was Going A Quest In Whiterun to Find Some guys brother who was kidnapped. I Go To Steal A Horse And Hired Thugs Kept Killing Me. I Spent 3 Hours Walking Because I thought They Were Mad about Me Stealing the Horse. ( I Also Didn't Know I Could Sprint.)
When I Get Back (7 Hours Later) They're Still There!!!! So I Tried Hiding Behind A Farmer Thinking He was A Guard. luckily My Companion Stomped Him. I Was Thinking To Myself "These Whiterun Guards Are Assholes!"

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
This just happened!!
I was going up the Throat of the World to meet Paarthurnax and while he is talking to me Lydia (My Companion from Whiterun) seems to have gotten mad at him because she whipped out her Bow and started shooting at Paarthurnax. I was like WTF?!? Stop!!! Paarthurnax perched himself close to the mountain edge and Lydia went to hit him. In the attempt to stop her I did a Unrelenting Force (Fus Ro Dah) Between the two so they'd stagger... but Lydia went from walking up to Paarthurnax to running and she got in the way of my shout. She flew over Paarthurnax and off of the Troat of the World lol. RELOAD GAME!!!

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
LUL would love to see that :D!

First day of release, when I came out of bleak falls barrow I found a Giant & his cronnies, to see them all just randomly shoot into the air and back down slowly. Was loling irl with a mate of mine, priceless pre-patch bugs ftw.

renswic

My redguard had just arrived at the Solitude Stables (sorry its late here and I'm dead tired), a dragon descends upon me. Now, you would think the guards would offer my some assistance, but NO! Those cowards ran away, and guess what had my back as I fought the beast (sword versus fangs, like a man) the damn horses came over and stomped the thing to death.

Shadowmare did that for me. Was in Dawnstar buying some fire and void salts. I came out of the store to see the guards running around looking up. Managed to hit the dragon with the Dragonrend(sp) shout while it was flying(first time for that) and it ended up landing right by the spot you land at when fast traveling. After I finished sprinting up there I saw Shadowmare stomping the hell out of the dragon he had stomped the dragon down to around 1/4 health before I got there to finish it off.

Killed a dragon in Riverwood and while absorbing the soul, standing nose to nose with the dragon, I had a guard run on and yell at me for having a weapon drawn.

HaxAras

Went On A Killing Spree In Whiterun, killed a man in front of a kid, "What happened"

Went Into The inn, in werewolf mode and picked a woman up by the head and threw her.

After i was back to normal The Jarl was sitting at one of the tables looking depressed. right next to the body of his mage. when he was sitting in his throne in front of him a dead guard. "When I Find Who Did This...."

I Hit a Woman With My Battleaxe *Thalmer or something close) She Went Flying! Like I'd used The Push Dragon Word On her.

WDMeaun

Been playing a while and enough funny moments came by, but there's 1 that actually made me really laugh at myself.
I've contracted vampirism quite early in the game, might have been the first quest I've undertaken. So in an effort to became a Werewolf I first had to drink, before everyone would want to bash my head in.

I entered a house, a Battle-born I think (dont like them, so I drink their blood).. Everything going well, was in the mood for stealth.
Took off my armor, crouched slowly.. step.. by.. step..
As a pc game I promptly missed my 'walk slowly' button and press my power button...

As a result.. *crouch* *crouch* --BOO-OOO-OOOST-- *WOOSH* *clang*!

So I ran out, leaving every cup and plate on the floor..

Not that much action, but entertaining enough

ill wil

Watching a Giant beat the hell out of Imperial soldiers and then haul ass when a Blood Dragon came swooping down breathing fire on him!!!

Guerito

I am new to the game and I can't really get used to this: I am sneaking around in a cave, holding my breath, and all of a sudden - CLONK! - appears the bar for my progress in sneaking. Every time this happens, I almost soil my pants.

xanuben

Had to kill a Silver Hand leader in some fort at a deep canyon.
Was in the middle of close combat with him near a bridge. I bashed with my shield. At the very moment I realized "OH darn, bad idea!" while I watched him falling... Needless to say, took me a while to loot his corpse in the river below.

The other day I was cruising with my horse in the mountains. A big tiger attacks us. I hop off the horse, we kill it. But my horse turned out to be a real butcher. After the tiger was dead, he went for the deers that were watching us from a distance! So, the eagles of Skyrim had a very funny sight from the sky: a deer, running for its life; a horse, eyes glowing red, trying to catch the deer; a mad Nord warrior, trying to catch his horse. I was cursing and laughing at the same time.

HaxAras

Shot Fire At A Mammoth And It Pulled Two Friends Out of It's Ass. Ran To Whiterun As Fast As I Could Laughing Like A lunatic. Shot Fire At The Giant While Standing On The Outer Wall And It Snuck Around When I Was Pr-Occupied With A Mammoth.

A Few Hours Before Attacked One Of The Giants At Their Camp And It Chased me To Whiteruns West Tower Where The Guards Killed it For Me And I Looted it.

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
I had Jaree the skeezy Argonian in Solitude come in after hours to the local alchemy place while I was stealing crap, and he took her place behind the counter and kept telling me to leave while she stood next to him doing the same

Also just yesterday with my gf watching me I fought a dragon the was flying backwards the entire fight, and even crash landed backwards

Parker

Shot Fire At A Mammoth And It Pulled Two Friends Out of It's Ass. Ran To Whiterun As Fast As I Could Laughing Like A lunatic. Shot Fire At The Giant While Standing On The Outer Wall And It Snuck Around When I Was Pr-Occupied With A Mammoth.

A Few Hours Before Attacked One Of The Giants At Their Camp And It Chased me To Whiteruns West Tower Where The Guards Killed it For Me And I Looted it.
LOL nicely done

Corey

First off, I do NOT like Hagravens. They creep me out bad. So I'm in Hag's End and I see one in the nextroom. I shoot the two witches and remain hidden. I then blast the Hagraven down the half health and slip back behind the corner (I'm a thief btw). Well, the bitch disappears before I come back around the corner. I have no idea where she went; but I'm pretty sure she exited through the door across the room. So, I'm being incredibly careful; have my sneak gear on and muffle cast as well. I go into the next room and start poking around. What I didn't notice were the blue glowing magic traps on the floor. So right as I'm about to peak around a corner to see if she's there, that damn trap explodes. Well, so did my heart. My whole body jolted and I almost lost all bowel control immediately. I still haven't found her and I'm nervous to continue....

Corey

Also, my first 8 fights with an Elder Dragon. On my first character I was a Nord Spellblade/Battlemage. When I hit level 30 and had just completed the main story line, I felt pretty good about myself. Well, my first encounter with an Elder Dragon quickly ruined my self-esteem. As soon as I walked up to it, no matter what enchantments I had cast, it chomped down and flung me immediately killing me.

Corey

Oh, aaaaaand the time I punched a chicken outside of a town. The entire town went apeplops on me. Old women were brandishing their fists and attempting to hit me. All guards were chasing me. Needless to say, don't punch a fluffing chicken!

Corey

Hahahah. Just had another extremely funny moment on Skyrim. Power lunged a bandit off the edge of a bridge, and I went with him. Lol in the dying slowmo, my body hit the floor and then you see the bandit fall head first next to me.

Lol that reminds me of this time I accidently fell, lik, 20 feet off a cliff while riding my horse. It went into slow-mo for like 30 seconds straight. Then, I stood up with half health and my horse just layed there all dead, lol.

AlimuMC

So I had watched the (e3 I think) gameplay trailer where they were running around the mammoths and giants, then fought with them only after attacking a mammoth.

Game released, I'm duper excited start off on the main story. Everything is going well and I see a bonfire in the distance, I go to investigateand see a giant. They weren't agro in the trailer, so let's chat with a giant, see if he may have wares for sale.

When my buddy picked up hos copy, New to tes thanks to me I informed him that the giants do not sell items, only your @$$. I still laugh just picturing my woodelf, "excuse me sir giant, what have you for sale?" Then being one shotted with s club.