Spoiler Post your funniest experiences.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheMagicPudding

In relationship with Skyrim.
I just wanted to create a thread that listed all of the communities funniest experiences in Skyrim.

An experience that made me really laugh was when I saw a goat standing at an edge of a cliff with me wielding a firebolt spell in my left hand. I think you can guess what happened. I guess anyone standing at the bottom of the cliff got free cooked goat meat.

So guys! Post some of your most memorable and funny moments on Skyrim. ;)

Guys, this includes anything. From glitches to funny coincidents, post it.

Divinity

I was smiting Draugr in a Nordic Burial ground when one that i slaughtered was leaning against a door. When i opened the door it took the draugr with it and just hung there the rest of the dungeon

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Watching a Giant miss with his swing and accidentally flinging 1 of the wandering Travelers trying to fight it

TheMagicPudding

Watching a Giant miss with his swing and accidentally flinging 1 of the wandering Travelers trying to fight it
That sounds classic. :) I would have loved to been in that moment.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
For real, he came out of nowhere to punch the giant at the corner of my screen and got flung across Skyrim.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
This may be more a morrowind thing right here but I have recorded on my phone, in Red Mountain, a Bull Netch being stuck and spinning at like Mach 1 speed, and in the background you hear Fry from Futurama going "I am a Battlebot sworn to protect the weak and fight the evil." it was funny b/c it happend all at the right time.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I solid freeze a bear on top of a mountain and then pushed him of the edge... He fell like 200 meters and he was still solid and survived!.... He came after me and killed me from behind lol o_O

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
LOL wow that is just, wow lol. I'd be like WTF

thecelticlatino

My Argonian mage-assassin modeled after Thane/Batman (in terms that he uses his assassinations for good rather than bloodlust) went to Riften (his favorite area) and entered Honorhall to see about this 'Grelod the Kind'. After hearing her threaten these children with beatings it reminded my character of his time as a slave in Morrowind. Not cool. She needed to go.

Now being he's no archer (and I already have a sniper Redguard), he's not going to take her out from a distance. He's not going to be like my barbarian Nord either and just smash her over the head with a warhammer. Wanted to be a little...creative.

So I place a fire rune on her bed. Grelod didn't want to go to bed just yet, instead yelling at Constance about some sort of child uprising (lol). But I was patient. Eventually, Grelod just goes into her little room...goes on her bed...and then lights up in flames. Hearing the old beotch scream as the flames went up was pure gold. Having the abused children run into the room and laugh at her misfortune was just great. Never gets old.

Also (on another character) was in a cave where one of those swinging door traps was around. I passed it by with ease but the skeletons have no such sense of pressure plate locations. Seeing them get decimated by the 'door of doom' got me everytime :D

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
oh yes that sounds worthy of far fetched humor, the second one, yeah I had a spiked door save me 1 time when I was low versus 2 Daugr Scourge with 1 left.

jenrai

Killing a dragon in front of the Blue Palace Entrance and watching him shake like a snake because he couldn't fit in the archway.And than watching a maid walk through him as if he didnt' exist...lol

TheMagicPudding

Hahahah. Just had another extremely funny moment on Skyrim. Power lunged a bandit off the edge of a bridge, and I went with him. Lol in the dying slowmo, my body hit the floor and then you see the bandit fall head first next to me.

ThreeDawg

Was low on health in a dungeon with a draugr deathlord and a draugr wight chasing me. I used the ethereal shout and ran backwards over a pressure plate, accidentally activating one of those spiked wall traps. It missed me but as the trap went back to its original place by the dungeon wall, it dragged the deathlord and wight with it, pining them between the trap and wall. Being melee enemies, I used my flames spell to slowly kill them.

J747L

I was smiting Draugr in a Nordic Burial ground when one that i slaughtered was leaning against a door. When i opened the door it took the draugr with it and just hung there the rest of the dungeon

happened to me also but with a dark elf bandit. I cornered him against a metal grid door and his right arm was caught against the metal bars. I pulled the door chain and the body was pulled up along with it.

What got me worried was it appeared that he would continuously shake. To my relief the dead body stopped shaking and was just up there impaled.

Logan

I used a power attack with my two-handed berserker orc, and kill this bandit leader and he fell face down into another dead bandits crotch and his butt was still in the air for some reason. It was hilarious.

Parker

-Shooting a guy in the butt with an arrow and watching him fly across the room with astonishing velocity
-Killing a chicken and hearing a guy yell at me "You'll never leave Skyrim alive!" for it
-Putting buckets/kettles on peoples head and stealing things right in front of them
-Watching my horse kick a harpy in the face to death

That's all I can think of currently

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
My redguard had just arrived at the Solitude Stables (sorry its late here and I'm dead tired), a dragon descends upon me. Now, you would think the guards would offer my some assistance, but NO! Those cowards ran away, and guess what had my back as I fought the beast (sword versus fangs, like a man) the damn horses came over and stomped the thing to death.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
-Shooting a guy in the butt with an arrow and watching him fly across the room with astonishing velocity
-Killing a chicken and hearing a guy yell at me "You'll never leave Skyrim alive!" for it
-Putting buckets/kettles on peoples head and stealing things right in front of them
-Watching my horse kick a harpy in the face to death

That's all I can think of currently

Lmfao

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts