Spoiler Post your funniest experiences.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
My redguard had just arrived at the Solitude Stables (sorry its late here and I'm dead tired), a dragon descends upon me. Now, you would think the guards would offer my some assistance, but NO! Those cowards ran away, and guess what had my back as I fought the beast (sword versus fangs, like a man) the damn horses came over and stomped the thing to death.

Sweet Irony am I right?

Tacocat

Killed chicken in Riverwood, angry denizens proceed to attack me, Elder Dragon swooped down and Fire Breathed my chasers.

THANK YOU ELDER DRAGON.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
LOL

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I like to use frenzy on random wild animals like fox, goats and deers. I tried to use it on a bunny. It took me a while but I finally hit that damn rodent. Then came the bloodbath. But seriously, the bunny came up to my feet and nothing else. It followed me around so I had a pet bunny for few seconds. It was pretty hilariously adorable. Harmless bunny trying to murder me. I'm pretty sure the NPCs would have over-reacted if they saw the red-glowing bunny and kill it while shouting typical combat insult.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Lmao wow, Rabid Rabbit

Mehoe123

Just tonight I was up screwing around with the Greybeards got one close to a snowy slope Shouted him froze him solid he tipped back and rolled a good amount down the mountain lmao. I seen someone do the same on Youtube earlier so I thought I would try it. Then watched him from a far running the 7000 steps back up the mountain at me while I pelted him with arrows lol.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
rofl total dick move lolol

LordTalos

Killing and stripping the entire winterhold college and throwing them of a cliff into the river below. That's what you get for doing magic

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I
I
I
I
V

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Killing and stripping the entire winterhold college and throwing them of a cliff into the river below. That's what you get for doing magic

Skyrim's version of Hostel 2?

Jimmious

I like to use frenzy on random wild animals like fox, goats and deers. I tried to use it on a bunny. It took me a while but I finally hit that damn rodent. Then came the bloodbath. But seriously, the bunny came up to my feet and nothing else. It followed me around so I had a pet bunny for few seconds. It was pretty hilariously adorable. Harmless bunny trying to murder me. I'm pretty sure the NPCs would have over-reacted if they saw the red-glowing bunny and kill it while shouting typical combat insult.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_of_Caerbannog

Deeley

Just casually walking around Whiterun (?) when i come across a Giant/Mammoth camp, didn't notice the giant until I heard a grunt behind me... As soon as I turned around all I saw was a massive club come crashing down and send me flying into the sky >_< It scared me plopsless at first but after I couldn't stop laughing x)

Seridir

When I attempted to slash a dragon with my twin bound swords, while my (Newly aquired :D) Frost Atronach kept it's attention. sadly, t'was not to be, and the dragon wanted to nom my face. LITERALLY. Lousy sunnuva... he picked me up, and TOSSED me like a bloody ragdoll!

Also, glad to see Parker finally got the kettle onto someone's head.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Just now I carelessly got killed by a Grizzly bear, and when you die, he will bob his head in a cute funny manner as if he was nodding yes to you.

Prince Boromirr

Dragon Slayer
First of all about a week ago my Lydia got killed fighting some spiders in close quarters and she never re appeared so off I went playing the game. So I got married to Ysolda from Whiterun yesterday and right after the ceremony I was walking out of the Temple of Mara in Riften with my bride and low and behold there is Lydia lying in front of the door dead. Go figure !!

Prince Boromirr

Dragon Slayer
Another time I stole a horse at the Whiterun stables and the other horse there followed me and the other horse which I didnt know until I went to get of the horse I was riding the other horse attacked me. Guess I stole it's room mate, lol.

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
So I was high up on one of the mountains in the south western reach when I am attacked by a nice big bear. I lock into furious combat with the beat, each of us pummeling the other with blows but gaining no real leeway. I come up with a solution and begin drawing the bear to a nearby cliff face. FUUS *Lydia runs up to attack the bear FINALLY*RO DA! Big bear and dumbass housecarl go tumbling down the mountain. I was in stitches for 15 minutes. I've killed lydia dozens of times but this was by far my favorite.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts