Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Started playing Skyrim on my laptop, so the graphics aren't great, but finally being able to use mods is pretty damn awesome. Oh, and actually being able to take a screen capture rocks, too.

Anyway, here is T'Layna, the Dunmer Amazon.

standalone

standalone

standalone

standalone

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Started playing Skyrim on my laptop, so the graphics aren't great, but finally being able to use mods is pretty damn awesome. Oh, and actually being able to take a screen capture rocks, too.

I remember when I first switched over to PC from PS3, it was an entirely new and exciting world. Good tip on getting some wicked screenshots that I read somewhere and hadn't thought of prior:

To pause live action exactly as you see it at a given moment. Pull up the console ( ~ key) and then you can get rid of the excess menu and user interface by typing TM. That will hide everything except the shot you want. You can leave and reenter the console to frame ahead. When you are done, go back to the console and type TM (or if it's the last thing you had entered into the console, arrow up key will pull up the last command used) and you will go back to your normal interface.

I like your Dunmer. She looks really good.

The hair and eye color are an interesting contrast w/ the Dunmer skin color.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Coming up on tonight's episode of "Dragon Hunting with Raido and Farkas"

TESV2014-01-2720-57-29-29.png

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Fast traveled to Fort Greymoor, and just as I passed it a Dragon and giant appear out of nowhere on the road having a fight, while shooting arrows at both of them another dragon nearly lands on top of me. They all very conveniently died together so I had to take a pic! A little way up the road I then had to fight Vuljotnaak. Nice, for five minutes work.. lol.

IMG_2442small.jpg

HAHA! I just noticed all the guards are interested in is the giant..

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
ebony1.png

Ebony Warrior, may Shor grant your wish and welcome you into Sovngarde. Thanks for the joy of battle. That's what a real one should be.

I look forward to crossing swords with you again when I join you there.

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Found a mod that makes the killcam not blurry. It makes a world of difference! Now if only I'd remember to disable the HUD...

Also, new hairstyle yet again, as I hated how the last one clipped my armor.

standalone

standalone

standalone

standalone

standalone

standalone

She does have a thing for beheading her enemies....

Also, she had a very close call. Fortunately, she was able to recover, and continue adventuring. :p

standalone

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Also, she had a very close call. Fortunately, she was able to recover, and continue adventuring. :p

standalone
Glad to hear she's okay. Those arrows in the knee have ended the adventuring careers of many.

A few mods to check out for screenshoting:

GREENSCREEN CHROMAKEY ROOM - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11814/?
Teleports you to room w/ greenscreen backdrop so if you have an image editing utility, you can easily isolate a character from the image or place on different backgrounds. The images in my signature graphic were originally all green screen shots

PUPPETEER MASTER - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10870/?
There are several utility similar, I use this particular one in conjunction with the one above and console command TFC to get some great combat stills like this:
greenscreensample.png

DANCE OF DEATH - KILLMOVE MOD - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10906/?
Adds additional kill move animations for multiple weapon types and additional configuration controls

Be sure to check for dependencies as I know one or more require SKSE and SkyUI

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Here's one from the past. Raido's original look before I went w/ a different hair style because this one had some clipping issues that were annoying. Also changed the warpaint style to something that looked better with the new hair style.

Raido's staring contest with his summoned unbound Dremora atop Winterhold. I so totally won.
TESV2013-11-3015-59-01-97.png

Abyssion

Found a mod that makes the killcam not blurry. It makes a world of difference! Now if only I'd remember to disable the HUD...

Also, new hairstyle yet again, as I hated how the last one clipped my armor.

standalone

standalone

standalone

standalone

standalone

standalone

She does have a thing for beheading her enemies....

standalone
Awesome pics friendo! just wondering, what is the name of the no blurry kill cam mod? I've been looking for something like that for ages now!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I found it on the Steam Workshop. It's called Kill Moves - No Blur.
Thanking you! I'm assuming this doesn't conflict with The Dance of Death mod?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
I haven't had any conflicts either. There's an additional one I use to that adds more animations but the name slips me and I am not at my desktop at the moment. It added some pretty sweet moves for each weapon setup

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV2014-01-2120-39-23-14-Recovered.png

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts