Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Dragon Storm Call

I love the direct hit @ 1:20

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV 2014-02-24 21-37-08-37.png

Chadonraz

I came across the shack near Ancient's Ascent (the one with "Note to the Authorities"), and after reading the note Ragnhild Eagle-Eye felt she had to take care of the dragon. After defeating wolves, an Ice Wraith, an Escaped Armored Frost Troll (DG don't have trolls yet, so where had it escaped from?) and a Draman skeleton she could finally challenge the Dragon. It was a frost-breathing individual, so Ragnhild had next to no problems. Here are a few pictures (temporary 3rd person for screenshot purposes):

Last but not least:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV2013-11-1123-01-03-71.png~original

Hey you, the guy over there with the bow, yeah you... you're next

Chadonraz

I decided to have another try at Hamvir's Rest. I had first ventured there at a really low level, and gotten Disarmed by a Draman Skeleton.
Now I was level 37, and convinced I could clear the place.

The "boss" in the sarcophagus was a mere Draugr Scourge, but before I got to him I had to defeat this thing (and its melee buddy):

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
My somewhat new Bosmer, Karolas doing what he does best

12961432954_ceea96e350_o.jpg

Jake Johnson

Sorry, but I don't have the software to post pictures from my PS3, but here's my character in action:

Name: Copperhead (play Arkham Origins to understand her name)
Race: Khajiit
Armor Style: Light, for mobility and less noise
Weapon Style: Bow, and twin daggers for backup (she is soon to claim the Razor of Mehrunes Dagon!)

Armor: Currently, she wears upgraded Elven Armor.

Weapons: An Elven Bow, a Skyforge Steel Dagger, and an upgraded Elven Dagger

I've had her join the Companions, as IMO, that is the best way to steal that Stone of Barenziah in Kodlak's room.

She is nearly finished with the Companions quest-line (she's on Purity of Revenge right now, and her favorite add-on to a weapon is Ice Wraith Venom to drain Stamina, followed closely by poisons to drain Magicka.)

Her fighting style: drop into the shadows in sneak, assess the situation, pull out weapon (probably bow), shoot lamp rope to drop lamp and cause explosion and confusion. Mop up survivors with further arrows (she always tries to conserve her arrows!) or sneaking up with her daggers...

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
A few more of my Bosmer archer, Karolas Riverwind, modeling the Elder Bosmer Armor along with the matching bow and arrows from the Bosmer Armor Pack. The guy who made this mod simply did an amazing job with it.

TESV 2014-03-08 19-06-31-09.pngTESV 2014-03-08 19-03-55-26.pngTESV 2014-03-08 19-13-32-00.png

Chadonraz

Cursing the stupid Fire Mage who stole my dragon kill - while the dragon tries to hug me:

And joining forces with three cousins (against bandits or Stormcloaks):

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
karolas.tripl.bosmerarmor.png Three more detailed caps of Karolas and his Elder Bosmer Armor. I like the hooded skull mask a good bit.