Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Me as a werewolf and the Thalmor thinking that he can tame me.
2ut0p3l.jpg

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I'm guessing he was more like your dinner than your master.

:D

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
My humble new abode

TESV 2014-03-20 19-15-02-41.pngExteriorTESV 2014-03-18 19-55-51-97.pngInteriorTESV 2014-03-18 20-10-16-10.png"Basement"

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Kasai's father Shinji. He's wearing his father's (Kasai's grandfather's) Blades Armor. He's actually a pretty close re-creation of my character from my PS3 play-through who was based off my Oblivion character. I used him as a starting point for Kasai's appearance so I would get some similar featuresshinji.png

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV 2014-03-30 13-38-15-12.pngFrom my grand multi-character restart... I like how Karolas got the face shot with an arrow right as I started the killshot

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

W'rkncacnter

Mister Freeze
standalone

Tol exploring the underbelly of Ustengrav, searching for the Horn of Jorgen Windcaller. Defensive staff is from "Staves of Skyrim" (yes it is providing light). The sword is from "Bound Atronach Weapons" and is the bound frost atronach sword.

Chadonraz

Dragon battle screenshots coming up! :Dragonborn:

A double attack (fire-breathing Dragon and Blood Dragon):
aV2FCmJ.jpg

Was on my way to Riverwood-Ivarstead-Riften, looking for a single Dwarven ingot, when I came across certain twins and a Blood Dragon. It's a new encounter added by one of my mods.
9Nc4Uct.jpg

Took quite a while to kill the damn thing, but eventually I got a sweet crossbow killcam:
zV05usl.jpg

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
TESV 2014-04-01 18-32-09-26 (2).jpg
Spriggan wouldn't leave me alone while I was trying to kill this dragon. I guess she was mad because I was messing with her nature or something.

Chadonraz

Mounted combat!

I'm using Immersive Patrols with the aggro patch, and I've finished the Civil War on the Imperial side, so this happens pretty often (well, I'm usually on foot... but anyway):

Bandits getting what they deserve:

I'm also using Convenient Horses, so my horse is never attacked by anyone/anything. They only target me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts