Politics, Politics, Politics

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Boys...boys! Can't we all just get along? Maybe we can work something out here.....;)
This ol' Amsterdam guy has the solution.

We hit the:
494050.jpg

With the finest:
blue-dream-indoor-fu-34870363.jpg

Put on some:

And let our minds wonder off to:
B23.land_of_psychedelic_illuminations.jpg

I have all these ingredients at home, so you're all invited. Hur.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The VP debate was lively. I expected Biden and Ryan to start fist-fighting during some of the topics they were discussing. lol But it was a huge contrast to the first presidential debate. Again, it was a close debate, depending on what your own views are. Once again the moderator was completely worthless, which actually made the debate more exciting.

Biden was much tougher than Obama, but he seemed like he was enjoying himself more than he should, and he was a little too....condescending? (I hate to say it, since I hate Paul Ryan so much) Ryan kept up on "substance", but overall was a bore-fest, imo, and was constantly on the defensive. I have to give this one to Biden.

I honestly don't care whether he won or not.

121011_biden_smiles_ap_605.jpg

He was an asshole throughout the entire thing nevertheless. Constantly smiling and trying to belittle Ryan. I feel like Biden was the tougher one, but I thought that Ryan actually had some good ideas. Biden did too, but we all know what happens when Obama has a good idea. It doesn't happen.

However...

I think Biden and Ryan were both acting like children. The presidential debate was far more civilized and friendly. If Romney and Obama had been there they'd be acting like their parents.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I honestly don't care whether he won or not.

121011_biden_smiles_ap_605.jpg

He was an asshole throughout the entire thing nevertheless. Constantly smiling and trying to belittle Ryan. I feel like Biden was the tougher one, but I thought that Ryan actually had some good ideas. Biden did too, but we all know what happens when Obama has a good idea. It doesn't happen.

However...

I think Biden and Ryan were both acting like children. The presidential debate was far more civilized and friendly. If Romney and Obama had been there they'd be acting like their parents.

Well, I did say he was a little too condescending. I completely agree that Romney and Obama were much more mature in their debate.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
While I was watching, he kept reminding me of those old Drunk guys you see in Bars sometimes that are Loud, abnoxious and only a whiskey drink from getting in a fist fight with somebody lol.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
While I was watching, he kept reminding me of those old Drunk guys you see in Bars sometimes that are Loud, abnoxious and only a whiskey drink from getting in a fist fight with somebody lol.

He's of Irish descent. ;)

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Well, I did say he was a little too condescending. I completely agree that Romney and Obama were much more mature in their debate.

I did mean to say in my that I agree with you on the condescending part. Guess I forgot.

Although, I wouldn't use "a little." He interrupted Ryan 82 times. It's like he was desperately trying to make up for Obama's performance in the Presidential Debate.

Omega Dragon

I'm like 1/8th Irish and I do NOT act like that!

...or is it because I'm not +3/8ths Irish that I don't? Hmm. *confused*

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'm like 1/8th Irish and I do NOT act like that!

...or is it because I'm not +3/8ths Irish that I don't? Hmm. *confused*

You aren't an old and cranky democrat. That's why.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I'm actually part Irish too.

I love how Blatent racism is ok as long as you are a Democrat lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts