• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I'll give it a shot, but again, it just doesn't seem worth it. I find it difficult to want to be a monster when I'm already one just as a person. As I said - at least with a were, you change, you kick a** and then you're you again. There's none of this level changing, power level changing, having to feed every 10 minutes and ostraziation. Oh well, we'll see.

I can see how some folks might like to play the "vampire" thing, but, I've never been that big of a fan of vampires in the first place. Maybe I should just kill them and leave it at that. That I can relate too.
Do whatever makes your game play fun. No need to force yourself to play a character you will end up deleting anyway. A Vampire Lord maybe up your alley if you do choose to be a vampire in Skyrim. That or just stay mortal or go Werewolf. For me, I love the vampire myth and the stories I create for my RP are typically within my interest and feelings base on that myth. I don't view the vampire as a glamorous being so the weakens help with the RP and makes for a better all round story for me.

I also lean more towards a stealth-based gameplay (thank you Metal Gear Solid) so everything about it fits me perfectly.
Great thoughts. I'm from the classic D&D RP that there needs to be a relationship regardless of the type or moral background. You are absolutely right that I shouldn't force myself to do something I'm not comfortable with. Perhaps in the future. My good guys are always warrior Companions that end up as werewolves, but I need my vampires to be more than monsters. Besides, I like playing in daylight, not at night. Maybe vamps are just not for me.
Yeah, vampires may not be your cup of tea in Skryim. If you can create a more tragic RP of a vampire turned hero or maybe a Day-Walker scenario (with the right enchantments) it may suit you better. That or a vampire trying to redeem himself for his past transgressions. A mindless, feral vampire RP won't fit your gameplay style. Either path you choose, it's Skyrim, so you'll make it enjoyable no matter what.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts