• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Aghhh I guess i'll download the patch and find out what happens. If I start getting problems then you know it was the patch, because i've been on 1.1 since I got the game and have had no issues whatsoever.

pizllexam

i'm on ps3 and 1.1 was starting to drag, then 1.2 came out fixed that, then the psn sent out version 4.0 for the system and now i lock up constantly. very annoying. hopefully 1.3 fixes that as well.

as far as being thrown by dragons, i've had that happen a few times, never saw a dragon flying backwards either.

brandon

Is it only Forsworn and Bandits they pick up? I'm not 100% sure I've fought with them around (usually I kill them while it flies around), but I know I've found at least a dozen dragons in town and they've never picked up guards, civilians, ect. Maybe I need to stop killing the bandits/forsworn and let the dragon do it?
naw i had one pick up lydia and fly off with her and ive been chewed on and spit out. and ive seen them do it to other people and animals from a distance.

Vrael42

I could probably post you a list of around 20 of my rather weird bugs I have they 100% wont have fixed w this. Glass is half empty as long as I havent seen a good patch.

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
unfortunately, I can't really play the game... It's close to the finals week. I practically skipped over 1.2 patch lol I still come to this forum everyday though
same here, but i actully play. get home from college, feeds my kids, pop in a movie on laptop and play till the dvd is done, then we go to bed, but not tonight, i play till 1am, then i dont play till monday.... D=

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
Any official release date on the new patch for PS3? Unlike other PS3 user comments, the last patch effed up my game BIG TIME. I now suffer massive frame loss (chunky video) and each time I try to use the wait feature, the game locks up better than 70% of the time...so much so that I have to "hard boot" using the the console soft switch feature :sadface::sadface::sadface: My file size is greater than 9 mb...

Fragen

Level 31
im uploading my save file to the new cloud on 360 before i download patch in case anything happens

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
I have been playing it on the PC. I killed a dragon and didnt absorb its soul, so im not sure if that was something wrong or that dragon just didnt have a soul :/
Might have been like the same one you face before....because I have the 360 and I went back to same place I killed a Dragon and it was there again, killed it, didn't get anything. :/

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
So here's what i learned about the new update since lastnight and my preview before school..Long distance texture is a bit better..when i played long periods of time..3 p.m to 11 p.m it started acting weird at like 8 when i entered a forsworn cave..I came out and a dragon was stuck in midflight in the distance..didn't move just stood in motionless flight.

My weapon detail has improved and whenever i quick draw them (favorite) it took a minute for the weapon detail to come into effect for my daedric bow enchanted..and my daedric daggers enchanted..

Water detail is still really amazing actually a little better:) i like..i did encounter a slaughterfish that was detailed so atleast they took descenscy and patched those guys good.

Last thing i could remember was the NPC doing a complete 360 head spin to look at me..i was like 0.o when it did it but i ignored it and went on looking at the nice aurora at night which is still breathetaking.

Anyone else take notes?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts