• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
Has anyone played recently or even now? The nwe patch has gotten a lot of positive feedback on the web and other forums. I was told they even fixed a lot of teh graphical errors. I don't think it is out yet for 360 users. If so let me know!

Post notes on it please:)

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
I heard they even updated texture on weapons :) yay no more looking at a half textured daedric dagger..

Also they said dragons do what they're ment to do and actually pick up, grab, fly forward. and much more correctly..im excited to get home.

I heard they even updated texture on weapons :) yay no more looking at a half textured daedric dagger..

Also they said dragons do what they're ment to do and actually pick up, grab, fly forward. and much more correctly..im excited to get home.

That's the one thing I'm most excited about. I've killed probably 30 dragons and I've never once seen someone get picked up and only a couple of times has one shot ice/fire while flying by. All they do is circle around, perch themselves on a nearby peak and shoot fire/ice for a second while I shoot it with arrows, get up fly around, repeat, until health is low enough that it lands and then I pull out my daedric sword and kill it fairly easily. don't get me wrong, it's still awesome, but it's a little frustrating reading these threads of people talking about bandits getting picked up and flown high up in the air and being dropped. I want to see that!!!!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Haha have you ever fought a dragon with the forsworn around? I've had a dragon pick one up with his mouth and chomp on him and then throw him away. He's also grabbed one, took off and dropped him while flying.

Erick Milewski

I have been playing it on the PC. I killed a dragon and didnt absorb its soul, so im not sure if that was something wrong or that dragon just didnt have a soul :/

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
Yeh they fixed most of that they said in reviews..

Has anyone ever seen a dragon crash land from being killed in the sky? well they fixed the crashing:) and the dirt around it doesnt just blob up untextured..good lord bethesda whatchu doing to me ;)

Also for the mods. I don't really think this is skyrim news? more like personal experience and diffrent expectations talk.

chopstx

Haha have you ever fought a dragon with the forsworn around? I've had my dragon pick one up with his mouth and chomp on him and then throw him away. He's also grabbed one, took off and dropped him while flying.

Same thing will happen to you if you stand in front of him. Well atleast it happens to me as everything in the game one-shots me.

Haha have you ever fought a dragon with the forsworn around? I've had my dragon pick one up with his mouth and chomp on him and then throw him away. He's also grabbed one, took off and dropped him while flying.

Is it only Forsworn and Bandits they pick up? I'm not 100% sure I've fought with them around (usually I kill them while it flies around), but I know I've found at least a dozen dragons in town and they've never picked up guards, civilians, ect. Maybe I need to stop killing the bandits/forsworn and let the dragon do it?

chopstx

^^ I've been picked up, tossed, and killed by dragons on several occasions. I'll rush them head on trying to get into melee. I've seen it happen to guards too. It's their melee death blow action sequence.

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
my first encounter with an ancient dragon cause me to be tossed around like a rag doll. I had a little over 75% of health on master..goodlord.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
sweet, my steam just finished downloading it. I am so glad Bethesda didn't go with GFWL. NO ONE LIKES YOU, GFWL!!! >:[

Mad-God Rigamortis TuDoap

Rogue Extraordinaire
Is the 1.3 Patch only for PC as of now? I play on PS3 1.2 fixed 99% of my problems- more freezes though, but that was mostly a systematic error from corrupted saved data and trying to load and auto-save all damn day. I turned those options off and deleted the data and its running smoothly, yet the long-term play still gets choppy after a while (also stopped fast traveling so much even though I've pretty much been everywhere). So has anyone booted up there PS3 and downloaded the patch? Or am I doomed to wait?

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
I haven't been on in 3 days cause of battlefield 3 on hard :sadface: trying to get 1000..is annoying.

But after this christmas my guides playthroughs locations and achievement help will be posted in a nice thread:)