• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle just woke up from atop his tree. Being 13 and alone, he sleeps whenever he wants. He used his claws to climb down.He was walking and fell down a hole. He got up not able to see anything from his stunning fall. His Khajiit eyes were still focusing when he ran into something. It was a leg. R'alle shook his head shaking off the blurry vision he got from sleep and looked up. It was a breton woman. She had fire coming from her hands. R'alle still on the ground quickly backed away behind a Rock. His fingers were crossed hoping she didn't fell his soft fur face hitting her leg. He prayed no one saw him. He has been living alone for 2 months now practicing his stealth and feral abilities, it would be embarrassing to be spotted now.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    Garashbur had followed Arthur's scent for a while, but it was gone. The troll looked around and realised he was hopelessly lost. There was a large opening, and he could see many bandits. He knew all of them would kill him if they got the chance. Garashbur tried something he had seen humans do, sneak. He crouched and tried sneaking, but his large physique would not allow it, being that troll's arms are longer than their legs. He tried to the best of his ability, but each step he took resulted with a THUD. He heard someone yell, and many bandits huddled up. Have I been spotted? He thought to himself. All three of his eyes were darting across the room, looking for any signs of hostility... none. He thought. He walked another step, but felt a sharp pain in his hamstring. He looked behind him, and saw a poorly crafted iron arrow, sticking out of the back of his leg. He looked around and saw two bandits on a ledge, firing their bows at him. The bandits he saw huddling up had charged at him, weapons raised. There was no use in trying to run, so the troll charged back at them. They met each other with a clash of iron, and flesh. Garashbur was tearing his way through the bandits, feeling almost no pain. They were in such close quarters, the only thing they could attack was his armor. Garashbur had dispatched most of the bandits, so he ran. The bandits charged after him with lit torches and fire enchanted weapons. Fire, a troll's only weakness is fire. Troll fat is highly flammable, and Garashbur had alot of it.

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    R'alle just woke up from atop his tree. Being 13 and alone, he sleeps whenever he wants. He used his claws to climb down. His Khajiit eyes were still focusing when ran into something. It was a leg. R'alle shook his head shaking off the blurry vision he got from sleep and looked up. It was a breton woman. She had fire coming from her hands. R'alle still on the ground quickly backed away behind a bush. His fingers were crossed hoping she didn't fell his soft fur face hitting her leg. He prayed no one saw him. He has been living alone for 2 months now practicing his stealth and feral abilities, it would be embarrassing to be spotted now.
    (OOC: Glad to have you join, but everyone is currently underground, maybe we could say this is past tense so as not to interfere with continuity?)

R'alle

young but able
    (OOC: Glad to have you join, but everyone is currently underground, maybe we could say this is past tense so as not to interfere with continuity?)
    yeah that sounds good. didn't know srry

R'alle

young but able
    Lol

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    OOC: Tis quite alright lad. i'd be pretty ganked too if i just woke up in a tree. Although the girls leg wouldve perked me right up.
    came up with an awesome idea for the next post, but you posted this and it made me laugh so hard I forgot what I was about to write down :mad:

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    The bandits chased Garashbur into another part of the cave with their torches. Garashbur ran himself into a dead-end part of the cave. He would have to fight the remainder of the bandits off, even if they did have the troll's weakness. "Got any septims, troll? Hand over all the loot you've got, and we might let you go!" Said an orc bandit. "Garashbur have septim." The troll said. He held out his hand, palm down, and dropped a rusty, black septim into the orc's hand. "What is this? A joke?" "No it a septim!" Although Garashbur could not understand human's emotions, he could feel a tightness in the air. He knew the bandit would attack. "Die beast!" The orc said, swinging his sword, red with a fire enchantment at Garashbur. The troll side-stepped, but to no avail. He was hit in the arm. The skin on his arm burned, even under the armor. Garashbur brought down a heavy fist onto the orc's head, and charged head-first into the crowd of bandits.

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Esset was waiting, when all of a sudden he heard a loud roar. The troll must have found some enemies. Esset took off, dashing around the corner and through a passageway. He stopped dead in his tracks at what he saw: a group of bandits, all with torches, flame spells, or enchanted blades, were battling Garashbur. Upon seeing his new friend arrive, the troll grunted, signaling for assistance. Pulling out the Black Bow, Esset backed up and took aim at the bandits. Arrows and blood flew through the air, the whizzing sound of the elf's arrow combining with the sickening crunches of Garashbur cracking skulls. At long last, it was over. As the final bandit crumpled to the ground, Esset looked over, panting. "How... in the world... do we keep getting into these situations?"

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    Garashbur held up a finger, "hold on." He said, walking over to the orc who attacked him. Garashbur leaned over and picked up the rusty septim he had given him. Garashbur tucked it into his armor. "Look. Big door!" Garashbur said, pointing to a large wooden door. It was obviously either protecting something, or trapping someone, or something.

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle was still behind the Rock when heard the roar. His heart was racing a million miles per hour. He seen what a troll can do, he wouldn't want to be on the other side of that monster. He was still looking through a hole in the rock when he saw an elf go around a corner and shoot arrows where the roar came from.Maybe the Elf killed the Troll thought R'alle still hiding behind the Rock. He looked around looking for a decent escape route. He saw nothing, he was utterly trapped. He decided to stay in his hiding place.

R'alle

young but able
    (OOC I edited my intro post to make sense plz re read it. :))

crabrangoony

Musician and Writer
    (Wahhh I missed a lot D: but yes, anyone can join. Also, I'm pretty sure that ten dollars actually belongs to China... we borrowed it. Lol.)

Lysara gestured to the direction that the man went in. "Well, that... that, just walking off, I call cowardice. If he wants us to leave, then he fights us."

Suddenly, there is a loud roar. She raised her fiery hands. "That's it, I'm roasting him like a damn skeever." Lysara started off down the hall, towards the troll's roar.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    Lysara gestured to the direction that the man went in. "Well, that... that, just walking off, I call cowardice. If he wants us to leave, then he fights us."

Suddenly, there is a loud roar. She raised her fiery hands. "That's it, I'm roasting him like a damn skeever." Lysara started off down the hall, towards the troll's roar.

OOC: Baby dont be like dat. lol

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    Arthur heard the roar and assumed it to be a roar of pain. He popped the cap off another Mead bottle and slurped it down. He was looking at all the bandits shoveling down, looking for the treasure, When all of a sudden a large CLANK! comes from below.

"Sir! we've found something!" the bandits yelled.

Arthur jumped down and went to have a look. It was one of those Ancient Nord doors, like in the Crypts.

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Esset stared in awe at the large door in front of him. A thick ebony lock protected it. "Hang on," the Elf said, pulling out the glowing lockpick once again. "Now then, let's see what's behind this door..." He turned to the troll. "Garashbur, this will take a few minutes. If any more bandits come in, smash them."