• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

crabrangoony

Musician and Writer
    Lysara left the Whiterun gates, trekking past the guards and farms. She paused to pet her favourite brown horse at the stable, said hello to the stable master, and kept moving. At the fork in the road, she took a left. She remembered seeing ruins this way before, and felt like exploring them.

Zij'Qua El

Historical Archivist and Aspiring Writer
    Allimir left Whiterun himself, skirting around the edges of the town to the west and cutting through the wild lands towards the path, eyes open for any particularly large deer or, Divines forbid, a Sabrecat.

Zij'Qua El

((Hmm Maybe. I'm in no place to say. :p))

Allimir was grinning like a fool in the shade between a bush and a rock. Ahead, by the path, was an elk. His arrow pulled back silently against his bow's string. He was taking his time to be sure he took down the beast in one shot. Just as he prepared to let go the elk ran off and Allimir was forced to release his hold of the string, gently releasing it and placing the arrow back in his quiver. He saw the woman whom he had paid not a few hours ago. He shot out of the bushes and waved frantically! He cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted. "Lysara! Lysara! Hallo!"

Star Gazer

Isnar had been in the bannered mare, drinking mead and picking up rumors. "Hulda, has anything been going on recently? I need to get out of this bar for a bit." "Have you heard about the giants? I hear they took a little girl up to their camp in the fields just outside these city walls! Heard they came over to the stables and just grabbed a girl and ran! Don't see why they would do it, they just did. I'm not sure this is the job for you, old man, but if you're up for it, there will surely be good pay." Hulda said, waving a hand, to end the conversation. Isnar could tell she didn't like being on the topic. "Don't worry Hulda, the girl will be fine. If I don't come back tonight, cancel my reservations on the room upstairs, will you? Might as well let someone have it if I die." Isnar said jokingly. Hulda took it seriously and nodded. She definitely wanted Isnar to either buy some more mead, or get out. Isnar had walked out of the main gate when he saw some smoke in the distance. It looked like campfire smoke. "Ha! That must be them!" He grinned, happy he wouldn't have to track the giants down.

crabrangoony

Musician and Writer
    Lysara snuck in, bow at the ready. She took down two simple bandits guarding the entrance. She entered into a hallway, with a door ahead to the left and stairs up ahead. She picked the lock to the door only to find a few barrels and a chest. The chest contained nothing good but a sapphire. She took it and made her way to the staircase. At the top sat a bandit with his own bow.

"Damned day watch," she heard him say. "It was my turn to have a rest. 'I don't play favourites' my ass." Before he could continue with his groaning, Lysara shot a ice spike right between his eyes. He died on impact. She smirked, and looted his body.

Star Gazer

Isnar had followed the smoke until he saw the camp. It was large. There were three giants. Two of them were in usual garb, but the third one was dressed in armor, with skulls dangling from his belt. Isnar crept silently until he saw a man. "Psst! Get over here, I need some help!"

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Lysara snuck in, bow at the ready. She took down two simple bandits guarding the entrance. She entered into a hallway, with a door ahead to the left and stairs up ahead. She picked the lock to the door only to find a few barrels and a chest. The chest contained nothing good but a sapphire. She took it and made her way to the staircase. At the top sat a bandit with his own bow.

"Damned day watch," she heard him say. "It was my turn to have a rest. 'I don't play favourites' my ass." Before he could continue with his groaning, Lysara shot a ice spike right between his eyes. He died on impact. She smirked, and looted his body.
    Esset spun around. He had just heard the unmistakeable sound of an ice spike. He had found these ruins on his way back to Whiterun, and was hoping to sneak through and grab as many riches as possible. Now all of his hard work was getting ruined, probably by some young mage hoping to make a name for himself by killing bandits. After applying a hefty dose of paralysis poison to the tip, he quickly notched an arrow. Hiding in the shadows, he waited as the footsteps drew closer and closer...

Star Gazer

Isnar had seen the man, but he did not hear Isnar. The old man turned to the giant camp, and saw the girl tied up on a tree. Isnar inched over, but he heard a giant shift his footing and yell. He had been spotted! Isnar ran as fast as he could but the giants chased him.

crabrangoony

Musician and Writer
    (I'm back!)

Lysara crept up the stairs and peered past the wall. She saw the tip of an arrow, but couldn't lean out far enough to see a face or body. She, instead, readied her spells. 'If I die,' she thought. 'That's too bad for Aleksander.'

She jumped out from behind the wall, hands up. Sparks shout out. "Die, bandit!"

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    (OOC: I'm playing as a Storm Atronach in this one lol. Just an idea I've had and thought i'd give it a try.I'm also referring to my character as "it" because Storm Atronachs dont really have a gender lmao)

Zollr'asp was minding it's own business in Oblivion, serving it's master, Molag Bal, in Coldharbour. Then, it heard an odd sentence through it's head that said, "Zollr'asp, come to Nirn!" and somehow Zollr'asp appeared randomly on that mortal planet in that place called Skyrim. It didn't know much of Skyrim other than Molag tampering with a Mortal in that city Markarth. "What am I doing here?!" Zollr'asp telepathically transferred into the young conjurer's head (thats how atronachs communicate). The naive mage answered, "It worked! I summoned a Storm Atronach thrall! We're out in the fields near Whiterun. Can you say, Whiterun?!" This angered Zollr'asp, it said to his mind, "I've got a better question, can you say, death?!" Then Zollr'asp used it's rocks to form an arm, and clobbered the poor innocent conjurer and beat him to death while the electric discharge coming from Zollr'asp added additional shocking pain to the boy's skin. "Damn mortals, conjuring my kind as pets, I wish Molag would hurry up and conquer this sad excuse for a planet! I'm tired of annoying Mortals always conjuring me!!! But that idiot tried to make me a thrall, so now I'm stuck in this place for all eternity!!"
    Zollr'asp then shot a bolt of thunder in rage, it hit a giant at a camp unintentionally (the camp Isnar is at), this enraged the giant to come charge at Zollr'asp.

Star Gazer

Isnar was running as fast as his 96 year old legs could carry him, when the giant behind him was electrocuted! A thunderbolt struck him in the face! Isnar looked behind him, and ran to where the lightning came from.
    OOC: I've never seen anyone RP as an atronauch before :p

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC(Can I join I usually play as a villain:p?) OOC

Zij'Qua El

((sounds good! And I'mma chill until an opportune time comes for me to burst in! HARHAR!))