• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Esset whirled around in time to see the final bandit go down in a shower of sparks. "Thank you." Walking across the room, Esset was shocked to find that it was a dead end. But then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw something gleaming. A switch! He hurried over and flipped it. A concealed trap door opened nearby. Peering into it, Esset saw a large row of cages. "Hey, look over here! I think I found their prisons, just think of all the treasure they might have down there!" Not waiting for a reply, Esset drew his bow and jumped down.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Kenji could smell others approaching, he immediately stood from the stone floor and grabbed hold of the iron bars forming his cage. "Over here! Yeah, help me!" He said.

crabrangoony

Musician and Writer
    "Hold on a God-damned minute, will you?" She (and Allimir, I assume) went chasing after Esset.

She heard a Khajiit's voice from the direction they were heading in. "I suppose they still have prisoners as well." Lysara readied her hands and downed a small magicka potion, in case of more bandits.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Kenji slyly grinned as he saw his potential rescuers, a few days before he had gotten captured by a band of degenerates. Probably about to sell him off to some slave trader in Morrowind.

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Seeing no apparent danger, Esset ran up to the cage with the prisoner inside it. Producing a glowing lockpick from his pouch, he bent down. In a few seconds the door swung open and the Khajiit stepped out. Esset spoke. "Now then, cat, who are you?"

Zij'Qua El

Historical Archivist and Aspiring Writer
    Allimir strode into the prison block behind the mage with bow and arrow at the ready. He was paying less attention to the ensemble and the show-off bosmer and more to the surroundings. He was a hunter, and thus he needed a keen sense to track hidden prey. This was very handy indeed when he heard the stupidly loud stomping of steel or iron boots coming down some passage connecting to their room.

"Damn."

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    (Sorry guys, but I'm dropping out. I wasn't thinking when I decided to jump in, forgetting I'm already involved in other RP's, it'd just be a hassle. Sorry.)

crabrangoony

Musician and Writer
    (It's okay, we'll just turn the prisoner into a random Khajiit.)

"Probably just some poor man that was captured by the slave traders. They sell a lot of these people off to places like Morrowind, don't they?" She smiled at the prisoner as he was released from the cage by Esset.

She turned to see Allimir tuning in on someone. "What is it?" She asked, in a hushed tone.

Zij'Qua El

Historical Archivist and Aspiring Writer
    ((Woooo distractions~))

Allimir pulled back an arrow and stayed silent, not answer Lysara. A heartbeat later he shot the arrow and it punctured the throat of a iron-clad bandit orc who just then turned the corner to the prison block. "That, my dear breton! And I'm sure I heard more than one pair of feet." He nocked a second arrow.

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Esset jumped at the sound of the bandit hitting the floor. He quickly drew his daggers. He turned back to prisoner. "Have you ever overheard the bandits talking about a treasure room of some kind?" The Khajiit looked up. "Yes, I have. They said it was locked up tight in the east wing." Esset smiled. "Thank you." He turned and walked away. He was already splitting the treasure three ways, he didn't need anymore companions. He was walking around the edge of the prison block when he was stopped by the mage woman's arm. He then noticed the archer had his arrow aimed and ready, and heard the footsteps from down the hall.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    "Yes yes...treasures. I'll believe it when i spend it" replied Arthur in a angry tone "As far as i can see, There's just dirt!" and with that Arthur walked down a hallway and out of sight leaving the other bandits to investigate their dead comrade

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    Garashbur had been held in the bandit's prison for three days. The same three bandits had been guarding him while he was here. Although they were unable to kill the troll, they were capable of capturing him. He had gone without food, but they bandits were nice enough to supply him with enough water to keep him alive. They thought keeping a talking troll as a trophy was a good idea. Suddenly he smelled something. It did not smell of the bandit cave. It smelled like people that were recently outside. I smell khajiits and a few humans. Garashbur thought to himself. Maybe this was his chance to escape. If they had taken out most of the bandits, the armored troll would be free if he could take out the ones guarding his cell. He stood up, kicked open the iron door that had been holding him, and attacked. The three that were guarding him consisted of an orc and two nords. Garashbur charged the orc and one of the nords. He sliced one open and bashed another one with his shoulder-plate. He clawed the last nord, who was holding a large battle-axe. The nord fell over but was not dead. Garashbur picked him up and put him over his shoulder. Maybe if I bring this bandit back to Whiterun, they will accept me. He thought. As he was heading out, he saw a group of people. It was the people he had smelled! "You not bandits. What you doing here?" The troll asked.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    OOC: I think its cool how you rp as a troll. ive seen your posts on other rp's.

Gangsta Translation: Sup Playa that pl*** be goonin'. been pullin in what you throwin out, man, let me tell you dats tight.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    OOC: I think its cool how you rp as a troll. ive seen your posts on other rp's.

Gangsta Translation: Sup Playa that pl*** be goonin'. been pullin in what you throwin out, man, let me tell you dats tight.
    OOC: lol thanks! How do you like my posts? I'm open for constructive criticism! :p

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    OOC: Honestly there's nothing i would change. You acknowledged trolls are dumb...but you didnt make your's mentally unstable. example, having your troll speak broken english.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    OOC: he's illiterate and can barely speak. Probably has an IQ of 15 but it's nice you give him a chance! :D

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Garashbur had been held in the bandit's prison for three days. The same three bandits had been guarding him while he was here. Although they were unable to kill the troll, they were capable of capturing him. He had gone without food, but they bandits were nice enough to supply him with enough water to keep him alive. They thought keeping a talking troll as a trophy was a good idea. Suddenly he smelled something. It did not smell of the bandit cave. It smelled like people that were recently outside. I smell khajiits and a few humans. Garashbur thought to himself. Maybe this was his chance to escape. If they had taken out most of the bandits, the armored troll would be free if he could take out the ones guarding his cell. He stood up, kicked open the iron door that had been holding him, and attacked. The three that were guarding him consisted of an orc and two nords. Garashbur charged the orc and one of the nords. He sliced one open and bashed another one with his shoulder-plate. He clawed the last nord, who was holding a large battle-axe. The nord fell over but was not dead. Garashbur picked him up and put him over his shoulder. Maybe if I bring this bandit back to Whiterun, they will accept me. He thought. As he was heading out, he saw a group of people. It was the people he had smelled! "You not bandits. What you doing here?" The troll asked.
    Esset was amazed at what had just happened. A armored troll had just wandered down the hallway, an unconscious bandit slung over it's shoulder. Then it spoke! "You not bandits. What you doing here?"
    Esset was taken aback. He heard rumors that some of the more intelligent trolls could speak, but he'd never seen it happen before. "We are here looking for fame and fortune, troll. Well, I am, at least. Almost seems like the other two are just here for the adventure."

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    "If you no come along, Garashbur have to fight lots of bandits. Garashbur help if want. What your names?" The large troll asked. He was willing to help them.

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    It would be fantastic to have a troll fighting for them, Esset thought. "I am Esset of Valenwood, but I'm afraid I still don't know the names of these two."
    (OOC: I'm going to wait now for the others to catch up.)