• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    OOC: Well, I think Storm Atronachs are awesome, I love those rocky little fluffers. So I'm gonna rp as one lol.

IC: As the giant charged for Zollr'asp, it didn't intentionally try to harm the giant but he thought otherwise. Along with the Giant running to attack Zollr'asp, it saw an old one armed mortal running towards it as well. It had no hostility towards the man, but shocked the giant again with the thunderbolt to defend itself because the Atronach knew the giant wasn't approaching it to be friendly. The giant finally got within melee range to Zollr'asp. The giant swung his hammer at the Atronach but Zollr'asp dodged it by spreading it's rocks apart so the giant's hammer would hit nothing but the air between the rocks. Then the atronach clobbered the giant with a blow to the stomach by reassembling it's rocks into an arm shaped form, one of the stones was sharp and it stabbed the giant in the torso. Considering the giant was in a close range distance with Zollr'asp, it's electric discharge shocked the giant every time he tried to attack as well. After a couple more moments of battling the giant, Zollr'asp defeated him and all that was left of the giant was a pile of ash from being electrocuted. But the fight was far from over considering there were two more pissed off giants charging at Zollr'asp. The old man was still running for his life but, Zollr'asp admired his courage for even approaching the giants in a state like his and decided to protect the old man. Zollr'asp kept blasting thunderbolts with great force at the giants, trying it's hardest to defend the old man.

Zij'Qua El

Historical Archivist and Aspiring Writer
    Allimir grumbled and followed the girl, keeping an equal distance. He was actually surprised she didn't notice him at all. He wasn't trying to hide himself or anything. When the crazy breton began to assault a bandit camp however the elf groaned and knocked his bows, taking out bandits that would have otherwise been a much bigger problem for Lysara should they successfully get the drop on her. He maneuvered around rock and tent and wall after he lost sight of her and entered the ruins to chase after her. He began to worry that the crazy girl would get herself killed, and that might ruin the reputation he had already built up around him (and partially her and the vampire nord). He arrived just as she jumped around a corner that showed that some fellow had an arrow prepared. "Don't!" He shouted. Too late. He also noted the thing was poisoned. Nice.

((Need more details on this place I have no idea what's going on really.))

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    (I'm back!)

Lysara crept up the stairs and peered past the wall. She saw the tip of an arrow, but couldn't lean out far enough to see a face or body. She, instead, readied her spells. 'If I die,' she thought. 'That's too bad for Aleksander.'

She jumped out from behind the wall, hands up. Sparks shout out. "Die, bandit!"
    Esset dodged the sparks, and let his arrow fly. However, he had no time to see whether or not his shot had been successful, as at that moment a long haired wood elf had walked around the corner. Flipping through the air, Esset landed in front of the newcomer. "Who are you? Why are you here?", Esset said, a small dagger in his hand pointed at this elf's throat.

Zij'Qua El

By the time the hostile stranger landed Allimir's arrow was nocked and pointed straight at him, a bead of sweat rolling down the side of his head, "Put down the dagger I was just following the woman."

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    A grimace upon his face, Esset unwillingly threw his blade to the ground. Raising his hands, he asked: "Why in Dagon's name were you following her?"

Zij'Qua El

Allimir kept his bow trained on the other bosmer as he glanced at Lysara, grinning, "I said hi, but she didn't hear me. And you! Tell the nice woman why you tried to kill her."

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Turning around, Esset silently cursed upon seeing the woman groggily coming to her senses. His arrow had missed after all. "I was exploring these ruins, hoping to make a little bit of extra coin. And when something comes charging through, firing spells all over, I tend to get a little defensive."

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Esset rolled his eyes. "No, it is not. But I'll tell you what, since it's obvious to me nothing short of a giant is going to keep you out of here, we can split any and all treasure we find. Assuming, of course you want my help." Esset glanced over at Allimir. "He can tag along as well, if he wants to. As soon as he takes that damn arrow out of my face."

crabrangoony

Musician and Writer
    "Allimir, it's okay. He's all right." Lysara looked back at the man. "And it's not like either of us had this place previously marked for plundering, so I see nothing wrong with that idea."

She walked past both of them, but stopped and turned to him. "Thank you, by the way. For not shooting me."

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    "No problem", Esset muttered as he bent down and picked up his fallen weapons. Slinging his bow back over his shoulder, he quickly followed her out of the room.

Zij'Qua El

Allimir lowered his bow and returned the arrow to his quiver. He didn't think it the best idea but he wasn't about to be the one to start the fight. "Well, alright. I'm not really a dungeon delver but I could use the coin. A new house isn't cheap in one of the holds."

crabrangoony

Musician and Writer
    (I forgot to answer about this earlier, but there is no pre-meditated layout of this dungeon. I was just making it up as I went along. Feel free to describe any room or enemy as you please then?)

I feel bad for the rest of the bandits in this dog house, she thought to herself as the three of them made their way to the next section of the fort. Surely between Allimir, this man, and I, we will execute the rest of these bandits with ease.

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    (Sounds good to me.)
    Esset walked slowly and silently behind the battlemage. He could just barely make out the garbled voices of the bandits in the next room. His concentration on the sounds was broken, however, when the group came to a halt just outside the door. Drawing his dagger, Esset waited as the woman opened the door.

Zij'Qua El

Allimir made sure to stay in the back of the group, arrow slightly pulled on string and an eye on the other bosmer the whole time. When they stopped, however, he focused solely on the voices and the possible enemies behind that. He spoke in hushed tone and with a silly little grin, "Maybe the show off with the daggers should charge in first, rather than the woman with no armor on?"

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Esset grinned. "No no, my dear lady. My fellow elf is right. Allow me." Swift as the wind, Esset darted into the room, the door swinging closed behind him. Daggers slashed this way and that, and he pushed open the door as three bandits crumpled to the floor. "Let's continue, shall we?" Esset was so smug that he failed to notice the bandit aiming a crossbow at the back of his head.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    (Mind if I join? We can say my character is currently being held prisoner by the bandits.)

Name: Kenji
    Race: Khajiit
    Class: Rogue

Looks: Sand colored tan fur, with bands of white and black. Kenji's eyes are of a fierce, deep blue color akin to sapphires. He has high cheekbones, and a subtle jawline giving him a more youthful appearance. Normally wears little armor aside from leather braces and a breastplate, preferring to be light on his feet. Aside from his armor, he normally wears a navy blue cloak which is fastened around the neck, and a comfortable set of expensive clothes which fit under his armor. While he tends to avoid combat, when push comes to shove he owns a steel short-sword which he is quite proficient in it's use, along with a wooden hunting bow and a quiver of steel arrows. Normally, however, he tends to stick to using his claws in combat.

Personality: Kenji is a friendly individual, who loves socializing and getting to know others. At times, he can be quite the charmer, experienced in dealing with other individuals. However at times he can talk too much, getting himself in trouble quite often. It's as if he never stays quiet, even in the face of danger he'll continue to make trenchant comments, giving him a reputation of being a smart alec. Some consider him brave to say the things he does, while others consider him too stupid to know not to. While it is true Kenji isn't the smartest when it comes to academics, he loves the arts and loves reading about music and written stories. Although he isn't exactly good at playing, he carries with him a cheap lute which he loves to play.

Biography: For most of his life, Kenji lived with his father, traveling with a Khajiit trading caravan across Tamriel. Kenji was originally born in Bravil, a shanty cesspool of a city within the southern marshes of Cyrodiil. When Kenji was a mere cub, his mother became sickly and died. Kenji's father decided to sell his home, all of his belongings and go and live the nomadic life with his friend's trading caravan. Together they traveled all across Tamriel, from Valenwood to Hammerfell, to High Rock to Morrowind, across the marshes of Argonia and the sands of his ancestral homeland, Elsewyr. Kenji and his father were very close, always happy together and their life.

Kenji learned his ways as a con man from a young age, from his father. Together swindling whomever lived in whichever city the carvan was stopped at with supposed miracle potions and other frauds. He was very charismatic, the other cubs in the caravan looked up to him. However, as he reached adulthood and the caravan was on it's way to the frozen lands of Skyrim, his father became addicted to Skooma. By the time they had reached the birthplace of man, Kenji's father had passed away. He left the caravans soon after, with the memory of his father in his heart he began a life of adventure.