• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Oh, and whereas several people apparently initially joined the Stormcloaks for Ulfric's voice, I was pulled to the Imperial side at the very first because of Hadvar's cuteness, Tullius' voice and the fact that the Imperials looked/dressed like Romans. That tickled me immensely. Still does. And now, while I'm still a fighter for the Empire, it goes well beyond such superficial details, I assure you!
Actually, i initially had a crush on Ralof, then Golldir, and now, well still Golldir. I just love Nordic accents, both the men's and the women's. Ulfric sounds like he sings too much Black Metal (realistically enough.) The sviest voice/sound in the game, though is how Big Bad Al says "Saloknir". It still gives me goosebumps.

I also get a sadistic kick out of inappropriate choices for race/quest. A Nord in the Imperial Army, Altmer Stormcloak (And an Destruction/Conjuration/Illusionist, at that!) the first time I killed Titus Meade II, I was actually a Legate of the Empire! Heavy Armor Orcish Tank Beserker in the Dark Brotherhood/Guildmaster/Nightingale (simply because I wanted to see if they could be done through in heavy Armor, without the Ebony Mail. The DBH is easy, you hardly have to Sneak, ever.) The fisrt time I married Golldir was a Dark Elf Necromancer (male, at that.)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
WHen I first played Skyrim, I stripped female NPCS nude so I could start fapping

Wait did I just type that? :eek:

Epic Keith

Oh and I collect helmets from dead guards to see their faces!

Epic Keith

Oh and I collect helmets from dead guards to see their faces!

WHen I first played Skyrim, I stripped female NPCS nude so I could start fapping

Wait did I just type that? :eek:
Uh, that's so sad. I mean, I could find you a linkable gallery of a black amputee doing unspeakable things with a Herspanic midget right now, if I thought I could get away with it. (This coming from the Guyl that RPed a Necrophiliac. I didn't fap to it, just chalked it up to advanced teabaggery.) Even with all the Mods, there's way better pom on teh intawebz.

Epic Keith

Uh, that's so sad. I mean, I could find you a linkable gallery of a black amputee doing unspeakable things with a Herspanic midget right now, if I thought I could get away with it. (This coming from the Guyl that RPed a Necrophiliac. I didn't fap to it, just chalked it up to advanced teabaggery.) Even with all the Mods, there's way better pom on teh intawebz.
I'm already over that fetish...I discovered Incognito Window in Google Chrome

Well, that's an old find. I just list it as a record, as it's IR, Amputee, and Midgette all in the same Img. (FTW!)

Whenever I hear a Guard randomly share why he stopped adventuring, I aim a little higher. "You think that's bad?" Since it's usually Bound Bow, it kills them, then they have a permanent glowing tufted shaft sticking straight up from the approximate center of their corpse. It's a lot like making a Unicorn, only not a horse, and not that head. Particularly funny when SHE "Used to be an Adventurer..." I'm pretty sure she wasn't like me.

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
I steal the shoes of every NPC ever and go and enter inns just to cut the heads off of every patron. Then I ice form ulfric and Fus Do Rah his table.
I always fus-ro-dah the tables in the Jarl's houses... its hilarious only when you DONT get a "40 bounty added to (Insert hold here)"...

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
I tend to hoard filled soul gems of innocent children's parents. And, of course, the occasional dark brotherhood victim.... oh, I love naked dead people left in the middle of the streets...

Tara

"Hey, that table/cabinet/whatever sure has a bunch of stuff on it..." FUS RO DA

It's like a nervous habit.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Epic Keith

Don't you hate it when you step on a bone and you get hurt as if you stepped on a piece of LEGO?

Rhubarb&Custard

Don't you hate it when you step on a bone and you get hurt as if you stepped on a piece of LEGO?
Or got whacked by a sword. Seriously, they do like 5 damage if you keep stepping on them. Gods forbid you accidentally knock your head on a hanging pot, like a gunshot to the head!

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
Or got whacked by a sword. Seriously, they do like 5 damage if you keep stepping on them. Gods forbid you accidentally knock your head on a hanging pot, like a gunshot to the head!
True.
The Dragonborn can drop 30 feet of a cliff and carry on without a scratch, but tread on a thigh bone, in steel plated boots, and he makes noises like he's having his appendix removed with a rusty dagger, without anaesthetic......:eek:

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Because I detest Ancano (the Thalmor in The college of winterhold) I have to Fus Ro Dah him everytime he talks to me. Seeing him fly across a room makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
i go one step further. i fus ro dah him off the big bridge.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
I collect permanent corpses and display them in the (now empty) whiterun general goods store.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
At times I will sneak and shoot and kill non-essential npcs. I am lowering the population and number of guards at cities one by one ... soon I'll be the only one :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts