• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
Okay, guys, you gotta admit... everyone has their flaws... we ALL do something embarrassing to or with someone or something... either when were bored or just simply in it for the fun, we all either hide naked people in our basement, or if your like me chase innocent children out the city until the wolves start chasing them too... or like me again and you kill all the guards (If you can lol) and place their naked bodies in a pile with a torch on top... or instead of guards farmers or innocent children's parents for that matter... Well anyway, like I said we all have our flaws... So come on dragonborns! Be brave and share your

deepest secrets. :bluedragon:

Chryss

Because I detest Ancano (the Thalmor in The college of winterhold) I have to Fus Ro Dah him everytime he talks to me. Seeing him fly across a room makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I go out of my way to avoid causing undue harm to the citizens of Skyrim. Even the rude or ugly ones. When I am bored, I find a bandit camp with a drawbridge and set up the bandit corpses, or have Drekeethus stand on it. Then I pull the lever and send everyone flying.

You can get some really great distance on the bodies. Drekeethus don't go very far, lazy lizard. I wonder if he knows I've been vampericly feeding off him for days now..

edge

I fus ro dah the greybeards off the throat of the world and i get my followers to go on the edge of the greybeards tower and ice form them and watch them fly

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Now that I think about it, bring Jordis Sword-maiden to the very edge of High Hrothgar and cast Paralyze on her so she teetered and toppled off the edge of the Throat of the World.

Oddly enough, she ended up back at my home in Solitude a few days later. I hate her so much, she's still there..eating my food and forgetting who I am every time I load into MY estate.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
I find myself frequently talking back to various chars.o_O (Especially after a few beers).

Eg:-The guy in Ulric's Palace who enthusiastically tells you `I do the Cooking and the Cleaning!`..."Well isn't the nice for you" (what else can you say?)....or "Yes, Amren I've tried Mercenary work, where do you think I got this huuuuge stack of bandit weapons from" or "Yes, we've been over this before. Yes' I'm a alchemist. You asked me that the last 52 times we traded. Why do you always sound surprised? What else would a person be doing in an alchemist's shop??"...or most recently when the guard do that `whoa,whoa watch the magic` (in the weary pub landlord tone)....I've started to threaten to turn them into a newt...

Come to think of it, I might make a new character who Wabbajacks any guard who tells me to `watch the magic` from now on......:mad:

Dragon Kin

Dovah Fen Ni Dii
I go out of my way to avoid causing undue harm to the citizens of Skyrim. Even the rude or ugly ones. When I am bored, I find a bandit camp with a drawbridge and set up the bandit corpses, or have Drekeethus stand on it. Then I pull the lever and send everyone flying.

You can get some really great distance on the bodies. Drekeethus don't go very far, lazy lizard. I wonder if he knows I've been vampericly feeding off him for days now..
hmm a nice vampire!?

Korwin

The old lady who sits on a bench behind my house in Whiterun, she's creeping me out. Why the hell is she watching my house? So every now and then I give her a Fus Ro Dah and send her flying.
Of course this ticks off the guards but I usually only get fined 40 gold, so it's worth it.
Now I have taken to leaving piles of wine and ale bottles behind Breezehome. Give the old gossip something to talk about!!!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
hmm a nice vampire!?

In fact, just today I defended that oaf in Riften, Vulwulf Snow-Shod. The stormcloak father grieving for his lost daughter. I saved him from a master vampire and his two thralls that attacked the city by way of the north gate. In spite of the fact that I am both a vampire and a loyal subject of The Empire.

I am not a vampire out of a great love for the diet or lifestyle. Nor am I for the ghastly taste in lip color, though the eyes are rather fetching.

No, I am a vampire for purely academic reasons. Higher learning! The more we understand of the condition, the less we have to fear of it. My research will shed light (hah) on this, and other pseudo-death afflictions, making way to reap the beneficial effects while treating or subduing potentially malignant symptoms of the disorder.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Sometimes I strip my male character and stare at him because he's hot.

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
Kalin, That is freaking funny :bluedragon:
LOLZ

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Riding shadowmere off the throat of the world provides me with hours of entertainment >.<
Using Become Ethereal shout and trying to kill myself is also rather amusing.
Back chatting every NPC who speaks to me >.>
Playing with dead bodies....hiding decapitated heads in unexpected places >:)
100 pickpocket..stealing everyone and anyones clothes
Paralysing people by sticking a paralysis potion in their pocket
Chasing foxes and shooting bunnies
Breaking in to peoples houses and moving everything possible, sometimes to one spot then fus ro dah it for giggles, I did this to Vittoria Vicci who I took a dislike to. I looted her entire house anything I could pick up I did, then stepped outside and dropped everything on her doorstep, much pleasure was gained and the fus ro dah scattering of all her posessions was a gigglefest ^.^

Invader Vin

For no real good reason, I dislike shadowmere. I'm simply not a fan of the cartoonishly "evil" look. Every time I wind up acquiring the horse, I head off to this perch in the reach that is just the right height to ride shadowmere off the edge and send the two of us plummeting to the ground. The fall is just high enough to kill off shadowmere while allowing my character to survive so this makes for a hilarious battle entrance against the unsuspecting dragon below.

Because I detest Ancano (the Thalmor in The college of winterhold) I have to Fus Ro Dah him everytime he talks to me. Seeing him fly across a room makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I do that every time also. I also keep bumping into him, making him get out of my way. Not too mature, but it still feels good.

StellaLuna

I kill all the asshole NPCs. Don't wanna hear their plops everytime I pass by them or buy from their shop. I like to think I'm doing everyone a service. Not everyone seems to appreciate it though, stupid hired thugs... :mad:

So yeah, bye Nazeem. Enjoy the dagger to the back :)