• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raven

i have a kind of 'perfectionist' attitude when i play games and so i inevitably reload simple so-called "imperfections."

I thought I was the only one who did this lol. I HATE missing my target with spells or arrows. Often I'll reload after talking to an NPC just to hear the different dialogue options

ShortStacked

It's a cop thing, you wouldn't get it.
I have certain followers that I refuse to let die, usually Meeko the dog. I'll reload mid-fight if they kill my dog. Oh, and I love Ulfric's voice; my female Nord warrior has been known to linger in the Hall of Kings just to listen to him speak...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Alissa DeWitt

Beer Wench
I kill all the Thalmor I see on the roads, especially if they have prisoners. It got me in trouble with the Whiterun guards. I still do it anyway. I don't kill guards or obnoxious people but I pickpocket them for everything I can get.

The first time I tried stealing a horse I was annoyed that the horse started running back to its owner. So I hunted it down, killed it and had horse flesh for dinner. It annoys me less now that I know that stolen horses are a one way ticket.

Funny comments these people put on here!!

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
If a follower (Human or dog) or horse dies, I will get depressed for a long time. Especially with animals. My horse died and I never got another horse because I felt so terrible xD

Oh, and I thought I was the only girl that only joined the Stormcloak's because I loved Ulfric's voice so much. Apparently other people did this too O_O

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I killed Paarthurnax to see what Arngeir would say. I reloaded the save just afterwards.

Also, I must either Yol Toor Shul or dump in water all copies of the Thalmor propaganda pamphlet "The Talos Mistake" I come across.

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
I tend to collect bodies....
I have them stored in the College of Winterhold. Weird and disturbing, I know.
Lol. Hey, dude that's what your basement is for lol! DOnt want some snoop stealing your bodies...

VKitKat

I killed Paarthurnax to see what Arngeir would say. I reloaded the save just afterwards.

Also, I must either Yol Toor Shul or dump in water all copies of the Thalmor propaganda pamphlet "The Talos Mistake" I come across.
I know right! I killed Parthurnaax and then thought "hmm... I wonder what Arngeir would say about this... and I just ticked him off. It was funny so I didn't reload the save though lol

VKitKat

If a follower (Human or dog) or horse dies, I will get depressed for a long time. Especially with animals. My horse died and I never got another horse because I felt so terrible xD

Oh, and I thought I was the only girl that only joined the Stormcloak's because I loved Ulfric's voice so much. Apparently other people did this too O_O
Honestly, I hate Ulfric, I think he is only in it to be King... I only like the stormcloaks themselves, really. OI mean the Imperials are pretty much like thieves trying to steal your home, take you things, and bully you around... and the stormcloaks are trying to defend their home, you know? That's just how I see it, anyway. And also I don't want the Imperials to take control because if they surrendered to little puny ELVES, than their pretty weak.... I want someone strong, hardy, and brave to rule my land.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I change all the children to disgusting human-child hybrids (setrace nord) and stare at them in their underwear. Well, the girls at least.

Honestly, I hate Ulfric, I think he is only in it to be King... I only like the stormcloaks themselves, really. OI mean the Imperials are pretty much like thieves trying to steal your home, take you things, and bully you around... and the stormcloaks are trying to defend their home, you know? That's just how I see it, anyway. And also I don't want the Imperials to take control because if they surrendered to little puny ELVES, than their pretty weak.... I want someone strong, hardy, and brave to rule my land.
The Imperials never stole any land. The Stormcloaks stole it, if anyone. The Empire is only taking back what belongs to them.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat

Ulfric took imperial land. The imperials are about to grow enough to free the wood elves and make a stand against what will be only 1 small province. Then we will be able to worship Talos and the damn Thalmor will be gone. I hate the stormcloaks because they are blind to that and are extremely racist, and when I played through the stormcloak story line all the dark elves began hating me, and my race is only allowed to live on the docks! And Ulfric is really a coward. He never fought anyone, plus the Nedes werent even the first people in Skyrim. An early group of Aldmer which eventually evolved into the Falmer lived there, before the original companions claimed it as there home because Atmora was dying and slaughtered all the elves. Many books write that the Nedes built a home there and were attacked by snow elves, but in reality, atleast according to more trustworthy books and the like, the Nedes grew greedy and attacked the snow elves. That's why, whenever I do the Companions questline I destroy Wuuthraad in the Skyforge, as it was a weapon used to slaughter innocent elves. I especially do so on elven playthroughs. Imperials dont take your home, they fight to keep it away fro the Thalmor and keep the land that has become part of their world. Nords and Imperials had been friends since they were nedes, up until Ulfrics rebellion. I also don't believe he actually won the duel against the old high king, as I read that nordicc duelers could not use the voice, and Thorygg didnt even accept the terms of the duel, I believe. Also, the imperials protect many a town against Ulfric, such as when he attacks Whiterun and literally destroys the priest of Talos's home in the progress. Not only that, but the one time he got into a battle, at Solitude, he didnt fight anyone, and he used underhanded tactics to basically gurantee his place as High King. And Skyrim has belonged to the imperials since Talos became the first emperor. The first land to join Cyrodill and Tiber Septim, or Talos, was Skyrim. They had always been happy, and now everyone will likely be crushed, as without their allies, neither army will be able to resist the Aldmeri Dominion, enslaved Bosmer archers and powerful Thalmor magicians, along with Imga warriors ad literal moving fortresses, plus they will soon be backed by the Khajiit, who are waging a slightly more righteous rebellion, along with a war against the Thalmor. Without the Nords they will probably focus on Hammerfell and High Rock, as they are very anti-Thalmor, and use their overwhelming power to take Orsinium for the first time in, like, ever. This will leave three nations, the Aldmeri Dominiopn, consisting of Hammerfell, High Rock, Orsinium, Valenwood, Elsewyr and the Summerset Isles. Next they will advance on Black Marsh, while getting in political and physical attacks on the two other nations, Skyrim and the Empire, consisting of Cyrodill, Black Marsh and Morrowind. After they take Black Marsh the Imperials will probably flee to Vvardenfell, leaving the Colovian Nation in their wake, which the suffering Nords will attempt to take. The Thalmor will have made a deal with the sly Colovians and ambush the Nords, killing many soldiers and taking Cyrodill. Morrowind will soone be attacked by both the Nords who are too proud to form an alliance or truce and the Thalmor. One of them will fall and the other will be easily taken. They will then attack the Sload of Thrall and the Maormer of Pyandonea, who may join willingly. The Psijiics may aid them eventually as they search Atmora and Yokuda for life and try to find the Dwemer and annex the few remaining Falmer and Forsworn in Skyrim, as well as the Wild Elves, Goblins and crab things that I forgot the name of across the world. They will take Castle Volikhar eventually, and they will hunt the Akaviri. Eventually they will take everything, even the dragons. All of Nirn will be under their control. That's what might happen if the Nords seceded.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I steal the shoes of every NPC ever and go and enter inns just to cut the heads off of every patron. Then I ice form ulfric and Fus Do Rah his table.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Also every wardrobe in Breezehome is filled with every shoe that I see in the game. I search wardrobes, I pickpocket I defile the dead and I search catacombs. I need shoes.

Devoniuk2233

Battlemage of Solitude, Harbinger of Darkness
When i get bored I conjure up some dead bandit and perform executions on them. I do the same to any Douche who thinks they are more important than the Mighty Dovahkiin. FUS RO DAH. take that Nazeem...
:):):)

Somohexual

I tend to collect bodies....
I have them stored in the College of Winterhold. Weird and disturbing, I know.

Thank God someone else does this, I was starting to think I was the only one.

Since my main character is a Necromancer with the Twin Souls perk it's fairly easy to transport corpses. :3 I use a mod that removes the "human only" restriction on Dead Thrall too so I basically hunt for any non-despawning corpse I can find. Dwemer ruins have a surprisingly high amount of them; dead/"disabled" machines (including Centurions : D), the party of explorers that got slaughtered by the Falmer, and the occasional Falmer or misc. mob. I've been slowly going through all of the Dwemer ruins for a second time specifically to collect bodies... :|

I'm also a massive hoarder in game, but not in real life. x.X I've kept every single book, scroll, crafting material, ingredient, food item, enchanted item, unique item, and armor set (including generic ones) since level 1 in my house in Solitude. I've also started trying to get at least one copy of every piece of armor or clothing in the game, I like to play dress-up. :/ I'm level 71 now and I'm still putting off leveling my Alchemy/Smithing/Enchanting because I'm afraid of the artificial leveling it'll cause.

On a similar topic I'm an impulsive, money hungry, klepto; but once again only in game. : P I use my Dead Thralls as mobile backpacks (kill -> dump items -> res) as they're unaffected by encumbrance, by the time I decide to visit the vendors I'll have anywhere from 1,000 - 3,000 pounds of stuff to sell. I'm also at 100 Speech, have the top tier Speech perk, always grab Dibella's blessing, and always get the Gift of Charity. Not only that but I also use a special town outfit that consists of Jester's Clothes (12% better prices), Necklace of Peerless Haggling (25% better prices), and Volsung (20% better prices). Even though I have more money than I know what to do with I still steal everything in sight and try to get every last bit of gold I can out of items. >.>

Docta Corvina

Hmm, so...

On my PC version of the game, I very often spend whole in-game days looking for clothes to dress up my male followers and husband in. Yeah, they've all got their Super Awesome Infinitely Bitchin' Armor, but I've always gotten a kick out of putting people in more unexpected stuff, like Mercer in the Emperor's robes or Cosnach in the Chef's Attire. Most of my followers are immortal, so armor isn't even necessary to begin with. However it's something that I have a weird compulsion to do, and then screencap the hell out of for posterity and great justice.

Oh, and whereas several people apparently initially joined the Stormcloaks for Ulfric's voice, I was pulled to the Imperial side at the very first because of Hadvar's cuteness, Tullius' voice and the fact that the Imperials looked/dressed like Romans. That tickled me immensely. Still does. And now, while I'm still a fighter for the Empire, it goes well beyond such superficial details, I assure you!

El Fonz0

Really long post
Not to be rude, but that has got to be one of the most unlikely chain of events ever. The way you write it makes it seem like the only fighters are the Thalmor. Hammerfell managed to defend itself against the Thalmor before, and if it has the Breton wizards of High Rock and Orc warriors of Orsinium, then they will have an even easier time defending.

Plus, Black Marsh seceded from the Empire at the start of the Fourth Era, and conquered Morrowind when the Red Mountain blew. The Argonians are excellent fighters; during the Oblivion Crisis, the Argonians were doing such a good job at defending Black Marsh from the Daedra, they even went into Oblivion and still were beating the Daedra, forcing Dagon to close the gates himself.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts