• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

GDoe5

She looked at the man, Raddin, and thought for a second. She needed to kill these bandits, so she dug a healing potion into the mans rags for when he woke again.

She turned and drew her mace, and glanced at Tyralias as he spoke. "They do indeed." she spoke strongly, like a leader. Two bandits fled down the stairs shouting to the other "I told you I heard noises!" Chouko swung into him dealing a lot of damage as he had fire where she hit him. The other women moved over towards Tyralias.

Tyralias

*The Bandit Charges at Ordrick, swinging a long sword heavily towards him. With a quick duck he goes under the clumsy swing, almost calmly counter-attacking with his axe, with a sickening crunch it catches the woman under her left knee, sending her sprawling, sword flying from her fist as she screams in agony.*

*Ordrick glances over at Chouko, before sending the axe down at the fallen bandits chest with a soft murmur* "Find Peace."

GDoe5

Chouko turned and jumped into the air and then swung her mace down on his right shoulder with a crack as his shoulder bone broke into pieces. Already dead, the bandit crumpled into a heap on the floor. She turned to Tyralias and thumbs-up him as she turned to empty the bandit's pockets.

Rarga

Raddin woke again and felt something weighing him down, he clumsly stuffed his hand in his rags and pulled out a healing potion. He drank the potion until there was no more left inside it. Raddin felt his wounds close and he began to stand back up on his feet. He looked around the room and saw all the chaos that had unfolded before him, dead bodies were laying on the floor and blood was sprayed across the room. Raddin heard the man near him ask about a key and he pointed him towards a chest which was lined with traps. "Are there any more?, Bandits i mean," Raddin asked them.

Tyralias

*Eyeing Raddin, Ordrick gives a grunt and shrug.* "Likely"
    *He calmly begins cleaing his axe blade of blood before checking it for nicks and other damage*

Rarga

"That chest over there contains my armor and my other belongings could you get it for me?" Raddin points towards the chest in the corner. Raddin felt the shackles begin to cut through his skin again and he couldn't take being so restricted. Raddin began pulling at the shackles, until one of the chains burst out of the wall. He then used his other hand to pull the other chain out of the wall, which set him free.

GDoe5

Chouko looked at the trap to see if it would be difficult to open. She doubted it, but an axe in her face could hurt. She looked around for a key, checking again in the bandit's pockets. She burst out in laughter when she found a key in the pocket of one of the stupid savages pockets. She ran over to Raddin, and unlocked his sharp rusty shackles and noticed the cuts on his skin and shook her head, her ears flopping. Standing him up so he was stable, she shot him a sweet smile before walking over to the chest and assessing the traps. She shrugged, and opened the chest before darting back like the agile skillful cat she was. Activating the many traps, she laughed and got out his armour.

Rarga

"Thankyou miss," He smiled back and waited patiently before being handed his armor which his put on immediently. He pulled out his swords and stepped out of the room beckoning the others to follow as he went.

Rarga

"I'll remember that next time," Raddin said looking back at the nord following him.
    Raddin's voice went quiet as he heard the sound of approaching bandits, he used flames in one hand and his ebony sword in the other as he approached the middle of the bridge. Three fairly mad looking bandits began sprinting out of the first tower, battle cry's where the only sound apart from yelps of pain that could be heard as Raddin and the others began hacking the bandits to literal pieces.
    The last bandit came down the bridge, wearing steel heavy armor and carrying a battleaxe. He seemed to be the chief of these people as all the others were only dressed in petty fur armor. Raddin shot fire towards the bandit chief and it caught his left hand which caused him to drop his battleaxe off the side of the bridge.
    He shot the group of travelers a panicked look and bolted away.
    "Ha, anyone goin' to chase the bugger?" Raddin said with a laugh.

GDoe5

"Me me me!" She cried like a hyper child. She ran faster than the 'bugger' with her cat abilities, catching up to him. She hissed and grabbed him, not even pulling out her weapon. She simply let her gauntlet fall off the bridge, and dramatically pushed out her claws. The bandit's chief's eyes were wide with surprise as she slit his throat. As she cut an artery, blood splattered onto her face, and she licked her lips at the blood landing on her muzzle. Obviously, he died, so she dropped him. She looked victorious, and made a mental note to loot him in a minute. She turned to assess the others and the killing... She sI'm a racist asshole who doesn't understand boundaries, respect, or basic human decency and I need helped as she saw them flailing their weapons. No sense of style for the beautiful art of killing. She licked her claws and sheathed them.

Rarga

Raddin smiled and called out, "Well done," then walked off of the bridge and out the first tower onto the stone road. "Well, what now?" Raddin asked as he turned to the others.

Tyralias

*Snorting, Ordrick walks over to the pair* "Recovered quick, eager for more?" *casually he sling his axe over his shoulder, peering around curiously*

GDoe5

She grinned. "Shall we go back to the Jarl now? He should pay us well." She scratched her ears, stretching, waiting for a response from the others.

Rarga

"Yeah, that sounds good i have another bounty to collect aswell while we are there," Raddin said with a nod as he slid his sword back into it's holster. Raddin began walking then stopped for a second to wait for the others to catch up. "So, tell me about yourselves?" Raddin said looking back and forth between them both.

Carcino

Vampire Slayer Extraordinaire Legend
    (Sorry for inactivity I got bored of skyrim rp..I'M BACK NOW! Just imagine J'mal was there the whole time.)

J'mal said "Well...Nothing much to tell about me I guess.."

Rarga

(Same as me! LOL.)
    "Well your a lively bunch aye?" Raddin said with a laugh and then walked ahead of the group.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts