• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

GDoe5

I'm assuming for now this is open, so here we go. This is a freeform RP, at the moment between me and Carcino.

Rules
    1. Let's keep it safe for work.
    2. Try not to do one line posts.
    3. Obviously normal RP rules; no godmodding ^^
    4. Nobody in the thread is Dragonborn, but there are dragons.
    5. Only one playable character per person.

Okay, the character list is...
    Okay, the character list is...
    1. GDoe5 - Chouko
    2. Carcino - J'mal Flare
    3. Creed4545 - Roderick
    4. Rarga - Raddin
    5. Dylan Little - Daelan Calous

Please ask to join here:
    OOC thread is here: http://skyrimforum.com/threads/on-our-adventure.6565/

Carcino

Vampire Slayer Extraordinaire Legend
    ( Well then let us begin are adventure! Starting where we left off...)

He then proceeds out the door and looks around "Er... I kinda don't know my way around..Heh heh... I kinda just got here.. So um... Do you know the way?" he said scratching behind his ear. He is then struck by a arrow "Argh!" He stuttered as he fell to the ground with a silent thud. A man in dark brotherhood armor is then spotted and then makes a sprint for the gates.

GDoe5

Chouko gasped, looking to the floor as he fell. She stood confused for a second, before reacting. "What the... are you okay?" She glanced for the killer, eyes wide open.

Carcino

The arrow had just missed J'mal's heart by three inches "Ergh... What ...In oblivion.." He said as he coughed up blood and fainted. The man in dark brotherhood armour had been chased away from the gates running back to where J'mal was just shot "Well this is bad.." The man whispered.

GDoe5

Her brain clicked for a second. That was Dark Brotherhood armour. That means she knew the attacker. Whoever they were, they were clumsy. Maybe they were new? No. She would have been told. Maybe is was a tactic. She looked dead into J'mal's weak eyes, "Who wants you... dead?" The Dark Brotherhood always have good reasons.

Carcino

He started to speak slowly "Well... I may have angered a mage a few years ago... And he was expelled because of my actions.. Ever since then these guys have been... *Cough* ..After me..." He coughed up more blood after the sentence.

GDoe5

Her eyes widened. They'd been talking about J'mal in the Sanctuary a week or so ago. "We should get you out of here." She helped him all the way to her house, Breezehome. Lydia was there, and she began to see to his wound, to heal him. Chouko used healing spells, as Lydia failed because she's useless.

Carcino

(Aint that the truth)

He begin to say stuff in a strange language then he spoke in a kahjiit language saying "Wait..Are YOU part of THEM? DAMMIT!!! ...(Not again....)..." He stopped waiting for a reply.

GDoe5

"I'm... renrij. Dar-iit... I'm sorry. I... just..." This was one of the only times in her life where she felt really upset for what she was a part of. But she could never leave the Dark Brotherhood. She stood back incase he tried to hurt her, which was understandable.

Carcino

"Ugh... Well... This is ...Er.. Another matter at hand so... Just heal me and lets get up to the Jarl's house... A damn arrow won't stop me from starting this adventure..." He waited for Chouko to heal him.

GDoe5

"Ok. I'm sorry." She used her most powerful healing spell to heal him as quickly as she could, removing the arrow from his chest, trying not to hurt him.

A few hours later, they started to walk out towards Dragonreach. There was no conversation, and Chouko felt very awkward.

Carcino

"Well... Er.. You should do the talking.. As you know i'm not good at talking to new...Er..People.." He said nervously. He walked up the steps and was stopped by a guard "Halt. Why are you here cats?".

GDoe5

(Has Whiterun been taken over by Stormcloaks, or not?)
    She stood forward a step, to show her presence. "Good day. My name is Chouko, this is J'mal. We're here for the Jarl. We are looking for work to help Skyrim. Please let us pass." She smiled sweetly, bribing the guard with her beautiful smile.

Carcino

( No but this happened twice the first time we got to whiterun in the game why wouldn't it happen here ?)

He staggered and for a moment then said "Uh.. Yeah that's why.." The guard replied "Fine make it quick the Jarl is a busy man." "See Chouko this is why I thought I should get you.. You are way better at talking than me." He said reluctantly.

xXeBoNyXx

High Elf!!!!!! Level 71!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They entered the grand hall, with ornate furniture and ceremonial weapons strung from the walls. In a high-backed, gold laced throne, a tall, broad figure sat lazily. When he saw them enter, he whispered something discreetly to a group of guards stood next to him, and they formed a tight circle around the Jarl. These times were full of deciet, lies and betrayal, no one could be fully trusted, even more so strangers or worse Khajit strangers.

Carcino

GDoe5

(Hi Xebony~ please go over to the OOC thread so we can get who your character is and stuff~)

"Oh J'mal." She chuckled, walking past the guard over to Dragonreach. "Don't flatter me." Smiling, she opened the doors to Dragonreach. She saw the left guard tense slightly; did he have anxiety issues? She saw a few people at the table glance up, but most stayed sat, eating the food they got given. What a boring life. She looked behind her; J'mal looked worried, as before. She walked to the Jarl, before bowing slightly. She wasn't a courtesy-er. He knew who she was.

Carcino

J'mal whispered into her ear "Tell him if he needs any help.." He retreated to where he was standing before. He was waiting for Chouku to tell the Jarl what he had whispered to her about.

GDoe5

She chuckled at J'mal. "Balgruuf the Greater, Jarl of Whiterun. Are you in need of any assistance today?" She hoped for something quite difficult.
    (I don't know what stuff you'd like to do.)

Carcino

(Eh.. We should start out with bandit towers since we are not important yet....Not like the fate of skyrim and tamriel is in are hands..Er.. Paws..Do kahjiit hands count as paws?Anyway not like we are saving the world or anything.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts