• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Dylan Little

Daelan looked at J'mal and Chouko, he thought "these guys saved my life" which was then followed by "i feel dizzy" so he said aloud to them "well, does anyone know where my pack is because i have a good potion in there that will bring my back up to full strength, and also it's getting dark so we should set up camp before we continue" he then passed out, this small exertion tiring him out compleatly

GDoe5

(EDIT: THIS KEEPS HAPPENING.)

She chuckled loudly enough for him to hear. "Please, don't mention it. I'm here... for you." She smiled sweetly before checking the Necromancer's corpses for anything great. They had a few gold each, a nice looking staff, and some other things. "Who wants any of this?" She said, after pocketing the gold before anyone saw.

Carcino

Vampire Slayer Extraordinaire Legend
    "Mind if I have the robes? Doing some test on necromancy items....Oh and the staff." He said while he took out his book and looking for a spell "Anyone want any of their ores turned into gold ore by the way?" He then found the spell that turns ore into gold ore.

GDoe5

"Actually, yes. I've been meaning to upgrade my armour." She pulled out some Ebony ore, about 15 samples. "This won't be too hard will it? If you like, we can do it later. We need to go kill those bandits."

Carcino

Vampire Slayer Extraordinaire Legend
    "No, Its fine just hand me the ore it will only take a second." He walked over to Chouko ready to take the ore from her.

GDoe5

"Ok then..." She gave him the ore, and waited for J'mal to change it. She looked intrigued; she wasn't skilled in magic.

GDoe5

(Ah, sorry.)
    She turned to Daelan. "Daelan, do you need any o-" She gasped and sat Daelan's unconscious body up, and shook him slightly, trying to wake him up. He'd mentioned a pack, which she desperately looked around for, calling J'mal over.

Rarga

Raddin strode along the stone path, his rich dark hair blowing in the wind and his perfect ebony armor glistening in the light. He was making his way to Whiterun so he could collect the bounty for the CradleCrush Rock giant and was just passing the Valtheim Towers.
    “You there!, you better pay the toll or there’s goin to be some trouble!” said a brute-ish looking woman in fur armor.
    Raddin looked toward the woman shouting at him and smirked, “A toll? For what exactly?” She took a step toward him, “Give me the money Nord!”
    Raddin gave a harsh laugh and kept walking, ignoring her taunts and threats.
    Then an arrow from above the tower struck him in the shoulder knocking him forward onto his knees, “ARGH!” he yelled and pulled the arrow out.
    Three men, Two Orcs and a Redguard took Rarga by the arms and dragged him into the tower. He tried to get out of their grip but they ended up knocking him out whilst walking up the stairs. They then proceeded to drag him across the bridge and chain him to the wall in the second tower.

Tyralias

*Ordrick, hunting quiety in the wilderness, slowly stalks and approaches the deer before him, his footsteps landing silently, a bone dagger held against his chest in his right hand. Suddenly a demand echo's through the air. "You there!, You better pay the toll or there's goin to be some trouble!" the voice scares away the deer, with a faint frown, he turns towards the direction of the voices. Moving closer, he comes in time to see an arrow thud into a Nord before being dragged away.
    Sheathing his dagger, he unslings his heavy iron axe, following the group as the return to the tower*

Rarga

Raddin, still unconscious, stayed hung by cuffs on the cold stone wall with his body and head slumped forward. His weapons were taken and he was stripped of his armor, which was locked away in one of their chests. Strands of his midnight black hair strayed along his face, the scars on his chest were very visible in this dim light and if you looked at him at first glimpse you would guess he was dead.
    A tall and angry looking Orc with his Redguard companion trudged into the room and laughed at the helpless Nord. “Looks like target practice to me!” laughed the Orc as he pulled his hunting bow out, the Redguard man looked at the Orc as much to say ‘your kidding right?’but the Orc took a steel arrow and shot the unconscious Nord in the ribs. The blood from the wound spread down his body, “Useless. He’ll be dead soon,” the Orsimer grunted then departed the room leaving Raddin to die.

Tyralias

*Watching from one of the towers arrow slits, Ordrick clings to the rough sides of the tower, seeing the brutal treatment of the Nord his face darkens.
    Dropping to the ground lightly, he draws the bone dagger once more, approaching the Orsimer from behind as he leaves the tower. Quickly he attempts to grab the orcs left wrist as he tries to plunge the blade into the orcs neck.*

GDoe5

After finding the pack and reviving poor Daelan, the three of them began to move forwards, towards the tower. This should be pretty easy, she thought, but it should be fun too. Some action. The three were talking among themselves. When they reached the tower, they looked up and heard voices. There was nobody outside guarding, which was odd.

Tyralias

((Going to continue as the story is progressing)) *Crouching in the surrounding folliage, Ordrick eyes the three people approaching the tower, his green eyes taking them in. With a nod he steps out of the bushes, unarmed, keeping his hands visible. He motions to the tower before raising a finger to his lips*

Rarga

Raddin's limp body hung on the cold stone wall, the shackles holding his wrists began rubbing against his skin until it split and the blood ran down his wrists. Raddin's eyes fluttered then slowly opened, they widened and searched around the room then looked down at the pool of blood under himself. He tried to keep his eyes open, but it didn't seem to work he quickly fell unconcious again. All he could hear now were the thoughts circling his mind, "Where am i?, What's happening?, How did this happen?!" and the blood kept flowing from his intense wound.

GDoe5

(Tyralias, does that mean we know you're there?)

They'd proceeded in yet there was nobody. There was a chest, but she immediately decided to shell the place when they'd killed everyone. It looked old and rusted in here, and there was blood on the stairs, the ceiling. When she looked up, she saw an iron ball trap rigged to the chest. She chuckled to herself before motioning them all to go upstairs.

Tyralias

(That was the idea yes, sorry if it was unclear)

*Arching an eyebrow at the apparent lack of awareness from the adventurers, he cautiously follows them into the tower, keeping a small amount of distance. With a bit of luck, they might be in time to help the other Nord*

GDoe5

She turned to see a man following them, and looked cautious. She was about to strike before he raised a finger to his lips, and she knew he was helping them. That makes 4. They proceeded into the tower, before hearing heart-clenching coughs. Is someone else in here other than those sick bandits? She saw the new man looking around. He's looking for someone? Being tortured and blood dripping from his shackles, she saw a Nord attached to the wall. She immediately tried to break the chains, motioning the others to see if he was still alive.

Rarga

Raddin's eyes fluttered once more, and opened to the site of a female. Raddin smiled showing his perfect white teeth, no amount of pain would stop him from being a gentlemen. He began coughing, blood spilling from his lips, " I....I'm...R.addin," he managed to say before passing out for the fourth time.

Tyralias

*Drawing his heavy axe, he nods towards the woman and her fellows, his eyes watching the surroundings for any sign of movement or sound. After a moment a faint grin touches his lips*

*His voice is rough and comes with a thick accent* "They come."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts