• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Assassin99

damm i play ps3

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Me coming up to Ondolemar in Markarth and proudly demonstrate my love for Talos.

I was waiting for him to either attack me or have me arrested for worshiping Talos, and for lollygagging.

Why wont they arrest me? this makes me want to cry.

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Raij, I have had an Amulet of Talos, full StormCloak armor, and refuse to Help the Thlmor find the guy openly worshipping Talos in Markarth. Then I proceeded to Flame Breath one of them. No attack, or bounty. The last part i assume was an awesome glitch.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
A hunter is asking a couple of vampires for help cure his vampirism.
TESV%202012-09-17%2007-54-48-78_zps25173141.jpg

Serna and I hanging out with a couple of obnoxious members of the Vigilants of Stendarr. They didn't mind chatting with us in spite of us being their arch enemy :)
TESV%202012-09-17%2007-37-28-20_zpsfc8f05f7.jpg

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Not really hypocritical, but a giveaway, when you return the Dragonstone to Dragonsreach, the hooded stranger is obviously Delphine. They didn't even bother to give her a temp name.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
To add to the hypocrisy, I found Olfrid Battle-Born and the one who wears Imperial Armor listening to Heimskr preaching.

I'll find the screenies somewhere.