• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
So.... I walk into Windhelm's Candlehearth Hall to escape the blizzard-like conditions of the city, and what do I see?

2012082200007.jpg

If you don't understand the irony of this image, well you need to play more Skyrim.

Lol, I always thought he doth protest too much. He's really a closet darkie lover. Most of my Assassin characters kill him first, so I never get the chance to see lapses likeat. He's just so easy to challange to a brawl, kite off to some dark corner of the Grey quarter, and brutally murder out of sight, Then, I generally drape his body over the wall as an example.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Even racist have to make tough decisions at last call

Unit7

Sometimes I wish the NPC's AI was a bit smarter for situations like the one with Delphine. I hear that you can somewhat trick Thalmor in Diplomatic Immunity by wearing the robes and fully trick them if you are playing Altmer and wear them. But it be fun if certain NPCs would react to these robes... especially in Windhelm and anyone who openly worships Talos.

As for the picture with Rolff. At first I didn't see it. I mean I saw a Dark Elf and a nord sitting together obviously and then I noticed the name... which is hillarious. :D

Sometimes I wish the NPC's AI was a bit smarter for situations like the one with Delphine. I hear that you can somewhat trick Thalmor in Diplomatic Immunity by wearing the robes and fully trick them if you are playing Altmer and wear them. But it be fun if certain NPCs would react to these robes... especially in Windhelm and anyone who openly worships Talos.
I would think she'd attack an Altmer in Thalmor robes just walking in her inn before I even got the chance to ask to rent the "Attic Room." I mean, seriously, she's in hiding, and talks about how paranoid she is. That whole interaction is rife with ironic hilarity like this, from her calling you "The one who's been snooping around" all the way to this little gem:
1024x819.resizedimage

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Nice examples Psi... also walking into The Palace of the Kings in full Imperial regalia, or the opposite at Castle Dour. I mean, if you side with the Imperials, you really should have no business even being allowed into the Palace of the Kings.

~Lady Dovakiin

Hopelessly addicted to Skyrim... <3
Haha, that's funny.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Lol, I always thought he doth protest too much. He's really a closet darkie lover. Most of my Assassin characters kill him first, so I never get the chance to see lapses likeat. He's just so easy to challange to a brawl, kite off to some dark corner of the Grey quarter, and brutally murder out of sight, Then, I generally drape his body over the wall as an example.

Rolff Stone-Fist is essential, a fact which annoys my characters... I wish to kill him.

Rolff Stone-Fist is essential, a fact which annoys my characters... I wish to kill him.
That's weird, I've never had a problem killing him, and I don't have any Mods to change his essential status. I've literally killed him hundreds of times.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Easy there! These are supposed to be family friendly forums which means this is the only kind of Elven pussy that is appropriate to discuss:

Dec-15-Cat-Elves-Are-Cool-To-Cat.png

Dallas-Arbiter

Faction based armor. Bethesda wasn't taking notes when Obsidian made New Vegas. You could be dressed in NCR armor, and couldn't get within a mile of Caesar's fortress with out having to kill a bunch of his legion, but you could put on some legion armor, and walk right into Caesar's fort without problems. There's a lot of ideas Todd's team could of co-opted from New Vegas, but didn't.

ShadowGambit

Easy there! These are supposed to be family friendly forums which means this is the only kind of Elven pussy that is appropriate to discuss:

Dec-15-Cat-Elves-Are-Cool-To-Cat.png

Sorry Dagmar, for once I have to disagree with you: this is not a pussy, it is a grown up cat. Raijin's is a real pussy though :)

And don't flame me for this pleeeaaassse!! (Hiding from Dagmar's Wrath)

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Sorry Dagmar, for once I have to disagree with you: this is not a pussy, it is a grown up cat.
Uhhh, not sure why a grown up cat wouldn't be considered a pussy. Pussy is just an informal term for any cat. It's not age specific. Also, the pic I posted is of an Elven pussy and Raijin's isn't. :p

ShangTsung

I would think she'd attack an Altmer in Thalmor robes just walking in her inn before I even got the chance to ask to rent the "Attic Room." I mean, seriously, she's in hiding, and talks about how paranoid she is. That whole interaction is rife with ironic hilarity like this, from her calling you "The one who's been snooping around" all the way to this little gem:
1024x819.resizedimage

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts