• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Faction based armor. Bethesda wasn't taking notes when Obsidian made New Vegas. You could be dressed in NCR armor, and couldn't get within a mile of Caesar's fortress with out having to kill a bunch of his legion, but you could put on some legion armor, and walk right into Caesar's fort without problems. There's a lot of ideas Todd's team could of co-opted from New Vegas, but didn't.

Wrong thread? :p

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Faction based armor. Bethesda wasn't taking notes when Obsidian made New Vegas. You could be dressed in NCR armor, and couldn't get within a mile of Caesar's fortress with out having to kill a bunch of his legion, but you could put on some legion armor, and walk right into Caesar's fort without problems. There's a lot of ideas Todd's team could of co-opted from New Vegas, but didn't.

That's really cool. With that we could be bros with the Falmer or Forsworn. It could potentially change all civil war camp interactions for the awesome.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
That's weird, I've never had a problem killing him, and I don't have any Mods to change his essential status. I've literally killed him hundreds of times.

Are you sure you don't mean his friend? They're both in the event when you enter Windhelm and the other guy can die.

On another note, I think we can all agree that the only pussies in Skyrim are the one's who talk in the third person; like 'dis. Khajiit not like those who sully our hon-oured title. (I mean no offense to my fellow Khajiit players)

Finally, while I am not exactly profane myself I must protest the excitement over profanity. The game we discuss literally has a woman burnt alive, a man devoured by a chaurus that the player then kills and rips open to recover his skull, more burnt corpses!, sexual innuendo (looking at you Riften), and many other M-rated things. I don't see where we can logically draw this line and still thoroughly discuss the subject matter.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Finally, while I am not exactly profane myself I must protest the excitement over profanity. The game we discuss literally has a woman burnt alive, a man devoured by a chaurus that the player then kills and rips open to recover his skull, more burnt corpses!, sexual innuendo (looking at you Riften), and many other M-rated things. I don't see where we can logically draw this line and still thoroughly discuss the subject matter.
You forgot a woman raped by Forsworn,

A

Apollyon Yagami

You forgot a woman raped by Forsworn,

And a possible child sacrifice would happen in the "Heart of Dibella" quest, when you need to find the sybil.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
How do you know she was raped? As far as I could tell, she just died slumped over a rock. She was only in her undergarments because she had been swimming, as her journal said.
Doggy style position.
Blood on the rocks

Thats all I remember

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Somewhere in the reach near one of them Forsworn Camps. I know... there's a helluva lot of Forsworn camps

Eh, I have fun clearing out Forsworn camps for those radiant bounty quests.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

So.... I walk into Windhelm's Candlehearth Hall to escape the blizzard-like conditions of the city, and what do I see?

2012082200007.jpg

If you don't understand the irony of this image, well you need to play more Skyrim.
On a slight tangent, your character looks awesome.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Heh, yeah, I noticed this too.

standalone

Caption is my character, who is very much Stormcloak, saying "Hi, Tully. Did you get my memo about improving Solitude's security standards?"

But yeah, with 300 inventory weight allotted to us, we should have to change in and out of armor situationally on occasion. Delphine shouldn't even allow anyone in elven armor into the Sleeping Giant Inn, let alone in Thalmor robes.

Assassin99

So.... I walk into Windhelm's Candlehearth Hall to escape the blizzard-like conditions of the city, and what do I see?

2012082200007.jpg

If you don't understand the irony of this image, well you need to play more Skyrim.
where did you get that armor I MUST HAVE IT

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts