NPCs you have killed or plan to

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KritikalPT

Every Battle-Born in Whiterun. As a big supporter and killer of General Tullius, I don't take kindly supporters of the Empire in Whiterun, or any major Hold really. It's time to put the sword that Ulfric gave me to good use on those milkdrinkers.
Also, any Imperial soldier I see on my path will also get the sword-through-the-chest treatment.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Every Stormcloak or Thalmor Justicar.

Sparkz

Mysterious Creature
Lets see theres a list of all the npc's i want to kill in skyrim

1.All the snotty stuck up kids of whiterun (Especialy the jarls son/daughter)
2.The Talos Priest in whiterun (SHUTTTTT UP!!!)
3.All the npc's who tell me i look pale/have a disease (for the tenth time) when im a vampire.
4.All the guards who tell me to sarcastically summon them a bed...(IM NOT YOUR PERSONAL SLAVE)
5.Thalmor (Im an altmer too....You guys must be blind...)
6.Vigilante of stendar (Thoughs people attack me on site) for being a vampire (how do they know im one when i dont talk to them/avoid civilization at all costs...)
7.Finnaly all the nords i can find who are killable...(who deserve to die because they murdered elven kind of skyrim during there first travel to skyrim.)

My Personal hit list of Npcs who need to vanish from the world of skyrim.

Finally after days of roaming the cold chilling tundra of Skyrim gathering and selling ever valuable items I came across, I've saved up enough money to buy my dream home. A large house called Hjer in the valunstrad quarter in the north-west corner of Windhelm.

So I was off to Windhelm to talk with the steward about purchasing and upgrading my new home. After purchasing my new house, I decided to tell my close friend Ufric the good news. He was happy with the news he declared me thane of Windhelm and appointed me a housecarl.

After all the excitement I decided to mossy over to the Candlehearth Hall and get to know some of the locals after a night of drinking I stumbled over to my new house to sleep it off. When I awoke there was a male nord in my house who went by the name Calder. I happen to be wearing an Amulet of Mara by the way he was looking at me I could tell he was interested me. Being true Nord warrior this disgusted me so I left the house on a hike to think about how I would handle this.

On my hike up a mountain nearby I came across The Shrine of Boethiah and I heard her Calling. A priestess told me that you need to gain someone's trust and then sacrifice them before Boethiah. It was meant to be I only had one name in mind Calder.

After arriving back at Hjer I found Calder sitting about eating my last piece of bread this nord had to go. I told him to follow me, the whole time we were walking he was behind staring at me he had no idea that I was leading him to his death, like a pig to the slaughter. When we arrived at the alter I hardly had to persuade to activate it, he was pulled in and bound to the alter then I continued to stab he repeatedly like the stuck pig he was.

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
Every Battle-Born in Whiterun. As a big supporter and killer of General Tullius, I don't take kindly supporters of the Empire in Whiterun, or any major Hold really. It's time to put the sword that Ulfric gave me to good use on those milkdrinkers.
Also, any Imperial soldier I see on my path will also get the sword-through-the-chest treatment.
I feel the same way about imperials. The only thing that sucks is that, even after the war is over and ur TOLD TO KILL IMPERIALS, u still cant kill the leaders in the imperial camps. Its very anoying when i find a camp and go in to "deal" with those lousy invaders of my beloved skyrim, i kill all the lowly solders, but the general doesnt die. He will go down on one knee, wait a min., get back up and keep attaking me. I slice him down, and what happens? Back to one knee and the process starts all over. Bloody bastard......I even had a dragon attack a camp while i was there, so i let him kill all the imperials, but not the general.......I wish i was imortal.......Damn imperials must have pledged there souls to meruns daegon

KritikalPT

I feel the same way about imperials. The only thing that sucks is that, even after the war is over and ur TOLD TO KILL IMPERIALS, u still cant kill the leaders in the imperial camps. Its very anoying when i find a camp and go in to "deal" with those lousy invaders of my beloved skyrim, i kill all the lowly solders, but the general doesnt die. He will go down on one knee, wait a min., get back up and keep attaking me. I slice him down, and what happens? Back to one knee and the process starts all over. Bloody bastard......I even had a dragon attack a camp while i was there, so i let him kill all the imperials, but not the general.......I wish i was imortal.......Damn imperials must have pledged there souls to meruns daegon

Yeah, it's quite a pain, I've discovered a few Imperial camps and every one of them had one general that you can't kill.
However, if one is strong enough in the ways of Console Fu you can disable them for good. Just attack him until he's on one knee and then "tai" him, and he'll be there for all eternity. Or you can simply "tai" him the moment you see them, however, I like to get as much experience as possible, so I like to put them in one knee before disabling them for good.

Docta Corvina

It's the same way with the Stormcloak leaders too - I'm hell bent on destroying them all even after the Civil War campaign is finished and I've won it for the Empire. I demolish the camps, but the leaders remain. I've wondered why that is.

All well, the bastards give me leveling for chopping at them repeatedly, that suits me fine!

KritikalPT

At first I suspected that they were set to essential due to the Civil War questline, however, you never speak to any of them, just to Rikke or Galmar if you're with the Imperials or with the Stormcloaks, respectively.
Ah well, it's always fun to hack and slash constantly at them, especially if you have a burning hatred towards them. It's like the Nine have granted us with a boon (or the Eight for you Imperial-loving milkdrinkers).

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Let's see...
-Heimskr
-Astrid
-Lydia, possibly but I'm not sure
-Nazeem
-Countless guards
-Farengar
-Chickens

Loads more too, but I can't remember them.

bretonboy12

The very first time I saw Nazeem walking around Whiterun and I heard him say "Do you go to the Cloud District often, of course you don't" I hid turned into a werewolf, ripped him in half along with his wife.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Rolff Stone-Fist in Windhelm. I've always hated the guy, but now that I'm playing a Dunmer and getting the full brunt of his racism, he needs to die. I've already tried once but apparently he's marked as essential for some reason or other. Grrrrrr.

Also, I'd like to do away with the blacksmith's apprentice in Windhelm. Every time I hear her swoon about Ulfric, a jealous rage comes over me on behalf of a character I played who I imagined was in love with Ulfric.

Vraek

Aerin. He's the dude who follows Mjoll the Lioness everywhere, and has very few sayings. I married Mjoll a while back, and we decided to live in the wonderful Vlindrel Hall in Markarth. Upon arrival, I was happy to see thst Aerin was not there, and breathed a sigh of relief. Later however, when I returned to my house, weary from my travels, I arrived to find Mjoll asleep in the master bed, with Aerin standing there staring at her. As I approach him, he looks up, saying 'I've never seen Mjoll this upset about anything, the city really gets to her." His puny AI mind cannot recognise that he could not get any further away from Riften if he tried. On top of this, if you drop anything in the house, he will start a conversation asking whether he can keep it. No, Aerin, you may not have the Right Eye of the Falmer, I put it on the shelf for a reason. Also you have a girl's name. And you're just mad cos you got friendzoned...

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
No, Aerin, you may not have the Right Eye of the Falmer, I put it on the shelf for a reason. Also you have a girl's name. And you're just mad cos you got friendzoned...

lol

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

MAVEN B***H-BRIAR!! Please Bethesda, I shall give you cookies if you just let me kill her. She threatens me with the Dark Brotherhood when I'm the listener, then proceeds to tell me how she controls the Theives Guild... when I'm the leader. I don't know if she's blinded by power, or just plain stupid.

Ondolemar. I'm okay with him normally, but after a long night at the Silverblood Inn, I decided I liked Ogmund. When he asked me to find evidence of his Talos worship, I decided to go along and see if it was a forked quest (If you could just tell Ogmund the Thalmor were after him.) but no, it wasn't. Before I turned the amulet in, I stuck a sword through Ondolemar.

Ten minutes later, I have a nice new set of Thalmor robes and a bounty of 10480 in the Reach. (The guards weren't too happy to see the Thalmor go.)

I killed Nazeem today. I put my housecarl in my house, told her to wait and from a great distance I casted the fury spell which made him nuts and attack people. He killed that lady that says, "Come to talk to an old lady? Hmm? Do your good deed for the day?" and the lady that sells fresh fruits and vegetables everyday...mostly, killed him. I stripped him of his clothes and he is currently on display on top of the well in that shopping area in an embarrassing pose.

Lydia has killed a lot of people I wish she hadn't. The Whiterun alchemist store owner, the Riften general store owner and his daughter who I was thinking of marrying. Much more too. Usually because I was caught shoplifting and as soon as I am caught Lydia just kills them with her giant's club.

The towns are getting unpopulated. I wish I could bring many back but Nazeem is one I will not miss.
I'll have to use my Werewolf form which will be satisfying. That one eyed bum in Solitude is one NOC I will I could kill. A couple of smart=maouthed kids too.

I think that the guy that works for Belefort is "slow" and is being molested by him. I feel sorry for him.

It would be nice if an update would allow you to reinstate killed NPCs.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I think that the guy that works for Belefort is "slow" and is being molested by him. I feel sorry for him.

It would be nice if an update would allow you to reinstate killed NPCs.

LMAO.

yes, my towns hardly have anyone moving about in them any more..i agree

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts