NPCs you have killed or plan to

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ADD Mind

I got tired of going into the Falkreath general store and that racist guy would always insult me. Bolund I think was his name. So I sliced his throat and threw him in the nearby river. I hope his brother keeps buying my good though.

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
This isn't "killing" per say, but it might be funny to use a mod like Better Vampires and go around turning all the vigilants of Stendarr into vampires.

Eventually, though, I'll have to do something about that annoying preacher in Whiterun, and Nazeem. I've also considered getting rid of Braith's parents so that she'll get sent to the orphanage. I'm so evil. :rolleyes:

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
my friend kills every childrens parents so he can have them as adoption options later on. even if he doesn't end up picking them.
that guy who starts with an H. haemling? idk. the annoying preacher in whiterun. also feralda, and pretty much everyone else in the college who says the same thing fifty times in a row, but they are the best spell venders soo... :/

Karen

boop.
Speaking of parents, I think the only NPC I killed that wasn't for a contract or quest, but because I just thought they should die was Lemkil.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Heimskr and Athis..

ShadowHunter

I killed Heimskr, I got sick of him shouting all the time. I also killed Idolaf and Dirge because they are arseholes. I plan to kill Nazeem because I am tired of his cloud district comments

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
I killed Heimskr, I got sick of him shouting all the time. I also killed Idolaf and Dirge because they are arseholes. I plan to kill Nazeem because I am tired of his cloud district comments

Is there a place I can catch that snobby numpty Nazeem alone? I only ever see him in Whiterun (I've never even seen his home I don't think).

Chadonraz

Last night my highest-level character (level 40 and already done everything... he's boring) went on a Storm Call massacre. One Storm Call (two words) earned him a 10k bounty in Haafingar. :D

He visited all the main towns (except Winterhold, because there are less than ten people there, not counting the CoW), giving all except Whiterun the Storm Call treatment. The Shout was always followed by a bunch of melee, and as a finishing move I turned into a werewolf for an additional 1000 bounty.

By the time he'd visited eight out of nine holds, most towns only had essentials (didn't even touch the Jarls' places) left.

In Whiterun he ended up spamming Cyclone (that Shout is awesome, and definitely my favourite). I don't think the people (guards, Commander Caius, Olfrid and Vignar) he recruited for his personal flying school appreciated the experience. Especially since only the essentials survived the freezing flight. Had to be careful with the aiming, though, because Fus-Ro-Dahing and Cycloning guards + Caius off the Skyforge had aggroed Vilkas (and his girlfriend). I always take extreme care not to accidentally kill him or Farkas.
In the end he had 33k bounty in Whiterun (I'd visited Riverwood, and left it under Elder Dragon attack :blackdragon: ), over 10k in seven Holds, and 2k in Winterhold (not sure which murders caused that). Couldn't pay it all off, so went to jail twice. :D
And afterwards deleted all the three autosaves.

gangraad

dragonguard
for some reason Sven really gets to me.

++++SPOILER ++++

normally I don't kill npc's as I have a really hard time killing people who do not deserve it in someway or another, even Nazeem though he IS a prick. But Sven...he meets his destiny on the alter of Boethiah, and I only do the quest to kill him. She can keep he mail, her champion dies though.

Catwoman

Notorious Cat Burglar
Amren's wife, Saffir who lives in Whiterun. I think she's a stuck up cow who is not only a bad and bullying wife, she's a fail of a mother.
''My daughter Braith says I read too much. ''Play with me mother!'' Girls need to learn how to take care of themselves.''
Well my dear Saffir, how about I put an arrow in your head and actually give your little plops of a daughter the attention she needs so she won't be such a brat because you clearly aren't bothered about her. Also Saffir, if you're worried about Amren's quest for his family's sword and the amount of money it costs, why don't you get of your Redguard ass, put down your book and go and chop some wood for your damn family.

That woman, I swear...

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
Once I finish the questlines I want to do, I'm planning to kill everyone who isn't important, but that could be ages yet.

In good time, NPCs...... in good time... >:3

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Anyone who worships Talos is fair game for me. I think I've gotten them all. The Snow-Shods, the Grey-Manes, the Silver-Bloods, the Shatter-Sheilds. anyone else who obviously worships Talos (ect. supporting the Stormcloaks). I think I've gotten everyone who isn't essential! Hail the Dominion!

gangraad

dragonguard
ahh yes I forgot to say, every Thalmor I meet and are able to taunt into attacking me. Then I leave them naked on the road and let the crows and wolves do the rest. I sell their gear and spend the income on making the life of beggars and other less fortunate a little better. It's a win/win for everyone.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
This isn't "killing" per say, but it might be funny to use a mod like Better Vampires and go around turning all the vigilants of Stendarr into vampires.

Already done. And to push it even further; I've enthralled the Greybeards and the whole hall of Sovngarde. :p I had to, the occasion was golden.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Sigard, also in Whiterun. " I work for Belefort at the general store.." He's got child molester written all over him
Oh yeah! And isn't it annoying that, even when you are inside Belethor's he tells you that? Plus, if he works for Belethor, why on earth is he chopping wood all the time and delivering it to War Maiden's?

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Oh yeah! And isn't it annoying that, even when you are inside Belethor's he tells you that? Plus, if he works for Belethor, why on earth is he chopping wood all the time and delivering it to War Maiden's?

Belethor & Adrianne have something going on the side..... ;)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
My Orc went on a warpath! He only does biz in the Orc Strongholds, and has excessive bounties in multiple holds. Kill em all the lot of them! :D
A little bit of self loathing?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts