NPCs you have killed or plan to

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cydonianknight

given the wrong context of this forum, you would be swiftly arrested XD

Jeff the DragonBorn

I've had it with Belethor's errand boy, too.. whatshisface, Sigurd (the child molester?). He looks like Justin Timberdouche, he keeps hammering the same damn spot on the wall every single day, and after he has told me he works at Belethor's shop about 350 times, I'm starting to think he may be some sort of a retard, Skyrim's very own Rain Man. I heard you the first time, buddy!

When you stop by my Whiterun Sigard's body is laying in the drainage canal close to the blacksmith shop. I found now that instead of letting the bodies pile up ( it looks so unsanitary) I make them zombies and after their time is up they become piles of ashes. Much more tidier.

And I take pleasure in killing those damn noblemen you see riding by on horses out in the wild accompanied by a soldier. Snooty bastards deserve a slow death.

And this Ahole - Deep-In-His-Pockets keeps popping up saying I own him 10 large.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
When you stop by my Whiterun Sigard's body is laying in the drainage canal close to the blacksmith shop. I found now that instead of letting the bodies pile up ( it looks so unsanitary) I make them zombies and after their time is up they become piles of ashes. Much more tidier.

And I take pleasure in killing those damn noblemen you see riding by on horses out in the wild accompanied by a soldier. Snooty bastards deserve a slow death.

And this Ahole - Deep-In-His-Pockets keeps popping up saying I own him 10 large.

Now that must be a heartwarming sight to see when entering Whiterun.. you ain't working for Belethor at the general goods store any more, pal! Good idea to zombify the bodies, too. Gotta try that sometime.

Ah yes, those arrogant noblemen.. I also hunt them for sport.

Glad you mentioned it cause I forgot that walking crocodile who keeps bumming me for money. Seriously, I paid him on two seperate occasions and he still kept coming back for more handouts. Eventually I got fed up with him and made a nice handbag out of his hide.

I'm also annoyed by the Dark Brotherhood assassins. My first encounter with one such character at level 7 was a genuinely dangerous situation that left me on death's doorstep, but subsequent run-ins have usually ended progressively worse for them. I don't know why they even bother to send their hitmen after me any longer, as they're being sent to a certain death. They might as well send them to the edge of a cliff and order them to jump off. Nowadays when I see one coming I get a feeling of mild annoyance, unstrap my axe and think to myself, "here we go again"..

DovakinDarkElf

Borri from the grey beards im going to shout his ass all over the floor because they dont chat to me anymore cause i killed there dragon :L

JDizzleAUS

What about Nazeem also in Whiterun? Biggest prick.
"Do you come to the cloud district very often? Oh what am I saying, ofcourse you don't." and "I actually advise the Jarl on poltical matters. My opinion is invaluable."

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
you ain't working for Belethor at the general goods store any more, pal!

f***ing LOL!

I have made some further progress with my renegade cleansing mission. Heimskr was just the beginning!

Nazeem was a bore, he would never get out of other people's sight (a true coward). I eventually followed him to the inn, where he sat on a bench. There is a staircase nearby, and i went up it and was able to get a line of sight down to him while being undetected. I chose my favourite weapon , the Wabajack, which unfortnately did not turn him into a chicken but just killed him outright, probably for the best. He seemed happy to be a snob to everybody, so good riddance, nobody seemed to care.

Idolaf Battle-Born was easy to follow after dark and backstab with a poisoned Mehrune' Razor. Sorry dude, you should have carried out your threat when you had the chance instead of letting me know.

The creep that seems to be married to Mjoll is tricky, though.
I dispatched him wihout being seen , but Mjoll got upset and went back to her home and would not talk to me. Not sure if she would get over it but i reloaded as i didn’t want to lose that follower.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I also got rid of Erikur, the rich chauvinist prick in Solitude, just murdered him in his house.
Edit, I was wrong, he cannot be killed. I must have tried and given up, then forgot about him.

The side quest about convincing the SilverBlood-hired mercs to leave Sauranach mine.
I went in and their leader, who looked like a mean mofo in full steel armor, was using that camp voice , and he actually became intimidated and agreed to leave wihout any trouble. Well, I left the mine, dispatching a couple of lonely mercs on the way out to test their level. Easy. I went straight to the town to tell the man that the mine was theirs again, then back to the mine to make sure the thugs were gone. Guess what, they were still there, so it was cleanup time.

BSE

I saved and then killed everyone in whiterun that could possibly be killed. I think after it was all over, my bounty was somewhere around 30,000. It was fun.

Needless to say, I reloaded my save.

Kuurus

Update: I went back and finished off the Battle-Borns in their own house. Well, finished as much as I could anyway. The old man and of course the grandkid, are unkillable. I went to the back door which they never lock for some reason, went werewolf and barged in to slaughter them. It was kind of comical. The two women were running around frantically screaming while the old man kept yelling that I didn't belong in his house and needed to leave.

John Battle-Born, the annoying git who hangs out in front of Belethor's, came down the stairs to see what was going on and shortly joined his dead sister and mother on the floor. even though I couldn't kill the old timer, I tossed him around the house for a couple minutes anyway just for fun.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
About 6 hours into the game I must have pissed off someone named Moira as she sent 3 hired "thugs" to hunt me down. Ran into them at some abandoned fort (can't remember the name right now) thinking they might be friendly. A sword through the gut later, I realized they were not. Next go round, my son pipes up and tells me that they must be following me, and I respond with a BALDERDASH! This is a fairly random game, must have been a coincidence. Game restarts at the fort, lo and behold here they come again! Book it out the back of the fort and head to the nearest town, which I believe was Riverwood. Walk around for a bit thinking about killing some kids dog, and holy hell, these 3 ruffians walk around the corner. After quickly dispatching them, I search the one and run across a contract that named me in it, and turns out this Moira hired these goofs to kill me as I am some kind of theif. I don't remember wronging anyone that early in the game, but when I come across this "Moira" again, she shall taste cold steel!! I wish you could kick a body in this game, or pee on them.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Lol nice.. my most notable ones is destroying the dark brotherhood, taking over the thieves guild and then killing every killable NPC in their hideout and then stuffing their corpses inside the open chests in their empty vault.. at least their vault isn't empty anymore now is it? Kinda sick, I know lol. Lastly that old lady in Whiterun who talked about "Have you met my friend Maven?".. a friend of Maven to me is as good as dead. Killed her and later threw her body into the canals. Belethor is on my list though, same with that dude who says I don't get into the cloud district often. Battle-Borns are douches too. Idk who else, but I believe in renegade justice!!!

That's hardly justice, its mostly you killing people you don't like.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I also killed Nazeem and the preaching religious guy. Some other people:

- Erikur. After finishing the Thieves Guild quest in Solitude I broke into his house and killed him.

- Aerin. He was just such a creep. When Mjoll would sleep he would stand over her bed and watch her. Stalker much.

- Lemkil, the farmer in Rorikstead. After I found out he beat his daughters I killed him.

- Bolund and Solaf from Falkreath. I hate the Stormcloacks, and Bolund kept scoffing at me because I'm a Breton.

The two people I want to kill the most but can't are that racist guy in Windhelm and Sibbi Black-Briar.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I don't remember wronging anyone that early in the game, but when I come across this "Moira" again, she shall taste cold steel!! I wish you could kick a body in this game, or pee on them.

Did you by any chance run into a hut in the woods, with an old lady? Did you happen to steal or murder while you were there?

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I also killed Nazeem and the preaching religious guy. Some other people:

- Erikur. After finishing the Thieves Guild quest in Solitude I broke into his house and killed him.

He seems to be unkillable before that quest, right?

- Aerin. He was just such a creep. When Mjoll would sleep he would stand over her bed and watch her. Stalker much.

I did this, while being undetected, but Mjoll got upset and went back to her house and would not talk to me, so I could not use her as a follower, so I reloaded.... Is there a way around this? I hate that guy... Mjoll deserves a real man. :cool:

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Did you by any chance run into a hut in the woods, with an old lady? Did you happen to steal or murder while you were there?

Ah, good call! Ran into her 15 minutes into the game after escaping Helgan. Ran through Bleak Falls Barrows and when I came back out, she was nowhere to be seen, so I robbed her cabin.

*EDIT* I guess Moira is the sister of Anise who was the old woman at the cabin. Weird that she knew it was me that stole from her as the place was deserted when I gutted it!

Jman4505

level 81.5
my kills
1) i think his name was tovar the wanderer or something, here's what happened. I'm wandering the plains around whiterun and of in the distance i see 2 shadowy figures and am surprised to see one impale the other on his sword. so naturally I shoot the guy in the neck with an ebony arrow. I decide to go loot the bodies and am shocked to see 2 bodies, 1 is a female bandit and the other it tovar the wanderer with an ebony arrow juting out of his neck...

2) the first time i walked into whiterun I imediantly hated heimskr, his annoying hate speeches about elves (im a wood elf) and annoying voice just struck a chord with me, I walked up to him 1 day when i had finaly had enough and talked to him to see if i could get him to shut up, when that failed I patiently waited until nightfall. When he stoped preaching i followed him into his house, I pickpocked all his clothes off him then proceed to beet him down with my fists. heimskr proved to be no problem and the fight ended with an interesting kill animation were i grabed his head and puched him in the face like 6 times and snapped his neck.

3) Sven, my god what a douche. after walking into riverwood and hearing him say "your nothing but trouble" for the millionth time i fus ro da'd his ass and he flew into the saw blade of the lumber mill which killed him i guess because he went ragdoll physics and ended up in the river peaceable floating down stream while his mom freaked out and attacked me( I'll get to that later)

4) sven's mom, as i said after i turned her son into a living ragdoll she attacked me with an iron dagger. I shouted disarm at her and her pitiful weapon flew away hitting alvor in the face and killing him. anyways hilde kept attacking me now with her fists so is decided to have mercy on her and use iceform, i found out later that using stage 3 ice form on a civilian will cause them to freeze to death.

5) lydia. dont ask

6) every battle born. i broke into the battle born house looking for somthing to steal. some poor old lady was awake and saw me, so of couse she had to die, after cuting her throat and shoving her body in a closet i made the mistake of trying to pick pocket the head of the house, he woke up and after beating his ass to a pulp i found out he was invincible while he was screaming for mercy and i was trying to get the hell out the whole family woke up and came downstairs. yol tor shul, nuf said

7) everyone in morthal (invincibles notwithstanding). I did the quest laid to rest were you have to kill movarth. after the quest was finished my screen kept going dark red every few minutes, later i found out that my POS tv cuts of the top of the screen so i wasn't seeing the messages telling me i was becoming a vampire. anyways i fast traveled to morthal from whiterun and went stage 4 while traveling. when i got there everyone said "vampire, burn it" im siting here going what the hell and cant figure out why i have no stamina or magick(it was daytime) i ran inside alva's house to take shelter and was quickley followed by the whole town. I used ice form and froze half of them to death then pulled out my ebony sword and slaughtered the rest, being a vampire has been pretty cool since then, although i wish there were vampire based quests like in morrowind and daggerfall.

Novopo

I don't knoew why but I want to kill that twit belathor and the female khajiit that keeps following me in Riften.

Novopo

my kills
1) i think his name was tovar the wanderer or something, here's what happened. I'm wandering the plains around whiterun and of in the distance i see 2 shadowy figures and am surprised to see one impale the other on his sword. so naturally I shoot the guy in the neck with an ebony arrow. I decide to go loot the bodies and am shocked to see 2 bodies, 1 is a female bandit and the other it tovar the wanderer with an ebony arrow juting out of his neck...

2) the first time i walked into whiterun I imediantly hated heimskr, his annoying hate speeches about elves (im a wood elf) and annoying voice just struck a chord with me, I walked up to him 1 day when i had finaly had enough and talked to him to see if i could get him to shut up, when that failed I patiently waited until nightfall. When he stoped preaching i followed him into his house, I pickpocked all his clothes off him then proceed to beet him down with my fists. heimskr proved to be no problem and the fight ended with an interesting kill animation were i grabed his head and puched him in the face like 6 times and snapped his neck.

3) Sven, my god what a douche. after walking into riverwood and hearing him say "your nothing but trouble" for the millionth time i fus ro da'd his ass and he flew into the saw blade of the lumber mill which killed him i guess because he went ragdoll physics and ended up in the river peaceable floating down stream while his mom freaked out and attacked me( I'll get to that later)

4) sven's mom, as i said after i turned her son into a living ragdoll she attacked me with an iron dagger. I shouted disarm at her and her pitiful weapon flew away hitting alvor in the face and killing him. anyways hilde kept attacking me now with her fists so is decided to have mercy on her and use iceform, i found out later that using stage 3 ice form on a civilian will cause them to freeze to death.

5) lydia. dont ask

6) every battle born. i broke into the battle born house looking for somthing to steal. some poor old lady was awake and saw me, so of couse she had to die, after cuting her throat and shoving her body in a closet i made the mistake of trying to pick pocket the head of the house, he woke up and after beating his ass to a pulp i found out he was invincible while he was screaming for mercy and i was trying to get the hell out the whole family woke up and came downstairs. yol tor shul, nuf said

7) everyone in morthal (invincibles notwithstanding). I did the quest laid to rest were you have to kill movarth. after the quest was finished my screen kept going dark red every few minutes, later i found out that my POS tv cuts of the top of the screen so i wasn't seeing the messages telling me i was becoming a vampire. anyways i fast traveled to morthal from whiterun and went stage 4 while traveling. when i got there everyone said "vampire, burn it" im siting here going what the hell and cant figure out why i have no stamina or magick(it was daytime) i ran inside alva's house to take shelter and was quickley followed by the whole town. I used ice form and froze half of them to death then pulled out my ebony sword and slaughtered the rest, being a vampire has been pretty cool since then, although i wish there were vampire based quests like in morrowind and daggerfall.

Oh yeah and hemiskr the bastered

Jman4505

level 81.5
updating my list

8) farengar secret fire. he kept insulting me so I snuck into his room and used nightengale strife on him, it didn't kill him so i pulled out mehrunes razor and stabbed him to death, even though he screamed like a little bitch i didn't get a bounty.

9) general Tullius. DOWN WITH THE EMPIRE!!!!

10) Emperor Titus Medes II, i joined the dark brotherhood just so i could cripple the empire by cutting of its head. i also used dead thrall and now he follows me around and no one says anything

11) a hobo in Windhelm i think his name was agnor once honored or something. i saw him and some other unkillable asshole picking on some dark elf, i followed him into the shadows and slit his throat. the weird thing is that his body is still there to this day, i guess no one wants to clean it up.

12) Nazeem and his wife. I was going to kill them both for a while but when i went to do the deed and saw them sitting happily on a bench a decided to let them live...at least until nazeem made one of those snobby "do you get up to the cloud district" comments. I climbed onto a nearby rooftop and took a shot at nazeem, unfortunently I missed and hit nazeems wife in the tit. anyways later I followed nazeem to his room at the inn and after drinking all the blood in his veins I beat him with my fists until he was on the ground beging for mercy, then i pulled out mehrunes razor and stabbed him in the back of the neck. no one even noticed.

13) feandal. I took him with me to raid an imperial camp. when we got there and all the imperials were dead save for the invincible officer I started walking away. But then i kept getting hit with arrows and couldn't figure out why. Then i heard feandal say "you never should have come here" i turned to see him shooting at me! he didn't do much damage so I tried to run away so I could keep him as a companion. but the moron kept chasing me. so i walked up to him and sliced his head off with my ebony sword. I miss him :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts