• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Its not really a skin thing. Its more of an elf thing. Nords dislike elves ever since what the snow elves did to them. They dont trust elves. Also the imperial law is trying to take over skyrim which is run by the elves.
Still the same i don't see what the deal is with all the hate on nords, if thats the case it seems to me like nords have every rite to hate elves! Thats like saying the jews are racist for hating nazi's. Sorry but i'm still confused. -_-

TJ0331

Nords forever
Yeah I dont see how everyone hates nords. They are very fun and interesting characters that actually have a real life counterpart which i love.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Thick headed might help them in combat but its counter productive outside,as in forming complex strategies making them mostly good cannonfodders or tanks if strong enough.
Sorry if it seems I'm bashing them out of nowhere,just don't like nords.
You make the Nords sound like gorillas, all brawn and very little brains. If that's true then how do you explain their migration from Atmora and subsequent conquest of northern Tamriel. Rather impressive for "cannon fodder" wouldn't you agree?

TJ0331

Nords forever
The overall view of them is just brawns not brains but they are actually pretty smart. Smart enough to harness the powers of dragons.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
o_O; I'm one of those Vampire redguards.... that hunts all of these racist nords for their blood... These outlaws try to killz me soo I have to defend not only myself but my loved ones as well
from this evil menace... They kill anyone that's broke.... lone innocent wanders... or anything that doesn't look like a nord :sadface:. Such Actions must not be tolerated!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
o_O; I'm one of those Vampire redguards.... that hunts all of these racist nords for their blood... These outlaws try to killz me soo I have to defend not only myself but my loved ones as well
from this evil menace... They kill anyone that's broke.... lone innocent wanders... or anything that doesn't look like a nord :sadface:. Such Actions must not be tolerated!
Sorry but *YOUR* the racist pal. o_O
And u couldn't possibly be more wrong.

AS88

Staff member
This is just baffling to me, i've read the whole *b..b..b..but nords are racist* thing in so many threads on here its ridiculous! I have been playing this game since it first released and have never once heard any bias remarks towards black people, white people, hispanic people, asian people, or anything of the sort from any nord character in the game! Will u guys please for the love of fuk explain to me where u guys are getting this nonsense from??? :confused:

Are you serious? o_O

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
This is just baffling to me, i've read the whole *b..b..b..but nords are racist* thing in so many threads on here its ridiculous! I have been playing this game since it first released and have never once heard any bias remarks towards black people, white people, hispanic people, asian people, or anything of the sort from any nord character in the game! Will u guys please for the love of fuk explain to me where u guys are getting this nonsense from??? :confused:

Are you serious? o_O
I didn't realize they were talking about characters in the game, sorry dude. When i hear the word *racist* i assume its hate towards a certain ethnic minority, my bad bro.

AS88

Staff member

Are you serious? o_O
I didn't realize they were talking about characters in the game, sorry dude. When i hear the word *racist* i assume its hate towards a certain ethnic minority, my bad bro.

You almost triggered my rage, then :p no worries though, man

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Eh..nords tend to be thick-headed IMO.most tend to be racist as well not to mention way to hyped up on honour.. I'd rather dishonour and live then die like a fool.so what if elves use magic,they're smart to use an advantage they're born with.

They tend to hate pretty much any elves because of their past encounters,usually tend to look down on the beast races, and in general believe no one but them deserves to live in skyrim.of course not all are like that but most.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Eh..nords tend to be thick-headed IMO.most tend to be racist as well not to mention way to hyped up on honour.. I'd rather dishonour and live then die like a fool.so what if elves use magic,they're smart to use an advantage they're born with.

They tend to hate pretty much any elves because of their past encounters,usually tend to look down on the beast races, and in general believe no one but them deserves to live in skyrim.of course not all are like that but most.
I gotcha bro, i just misunderstood your comment, thats all. Its all good. ;)

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Of course, just a game after all :p

Btw tduz, I'll eat my words on that point.they have done well for fodder.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
lmao... it was actually a joke >.>.... Some of you serious nords need a hug tho

Like I said it was a joke... lol, but if you insist I got a video of one of your buddies getting beatdown :D

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
Thick headed might help them in combat but its counter productive outside,as in forming complex strategies making them mostly good cannonfodders or tanks if strong enough.
Sorry if it seems I'm bashing them out of nowhere,just don't like nords.

Tiber Septim? Jorunn the Skald-King?

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Alright alright...I get it already.. I was wrong.was only my opinion anyway.bloody fluffing nord lovers..

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
lmao... it was actually a joke >.>.... Some of you serious nords need a hug tho

Like I said it was a joke... lol, but if you insist I got a video of one of your buddies getting beatdown :D

I don't care if somebodies black, white, or pink with blue sprinkles, racism is racism and is just wrong! Besides yall know if nords had the same lore, story, and concept but were black instead of white yall would love them! Don't even try an pretend u wouldn't. But i didn't know u was joking so my bad. Funny ass vid btw thanks for the share, lol

TJ0331

Nords forever
Would it be dumb to join the thieves guild so I can change my face?

Rimfaxe96

Nords might be stubborn, but their sense for honor and morals is something I really like about them. Plus I'm stubborn too when it goes about something important, so I guess that's just another characteristic that makes it easier for me to identify myself with them.
I still don't play as one though. Made a character once and... it just didn't fit somehow.
Therefore I go with Redguard. I'm not very big irl either though, so I guess I just want people towering over me at first before I kick their bums. :D

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Would it be dumb to join the thieves guild so I can change my face?
Of course not, why would u think that? Just join long enough to change up your character then never go back, i've done that many times cuz i don't like the thieves guild, there missions are just boring to me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts