• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
One of my favorite characters is an Orc. Harbinger, Destroyer of the Brotherhood, Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold, and every dragon's Kryptonite. That would make him Dragonite. Wait a second... Dovahnite. Yeah, that's better.

Anyhoo, every man in Skyrim is jealous of him. He's been married three times, to Aela (killed doing battle with a Legendary Dragon), Uthgerd the Unbroken (broken by Karstaag), and Jordis (blasted off in the distance by a Draugr in Skuldafn. Assumed dead, as she hasn't turned up since. Waiting on inheritance). Yep, Nord women love them a hunky Orsimer who smells of PURE MAN. The Ebony Warrior is afraid to face him. High Elves want to be him. So it's safe to say, Orcs can be pretty awesome.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz said:
(Screw drunken, hairy Nords!).

Hey, how often I drink and when and what I shave is entirely my own business.

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
After I get a bit tired of my mage and my thief, I'm so making an Orc character. Berserkers are super fun.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
OOM! Orcs of Malacath. There's your awesome name.

I play Nord almost exclusively these days. However, I have ALWAYS wanted to make an Orc character. Same with Redguard, actually. But Orcs are badass. Malacath is badass. I also find RPing an Orc to be really appealing because their culture is so interesting. Plus, you can easily be a native of Skyrim since, if my lore is correct, Orcs have had strongholds there before the Nords even landed.

Basically, Orcs take the good qualities of elves and the good qualities of Nords and smash them together into one epic race. Though I wonder what their situation for aging is...other mer races are kind of immortal, but not really. I'm curious what the rule of thumb for orcs are. Anyone know?

Reactions: Niq

Twiffle

They seek a ''Good Death''

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I enjoy Orcs. Being an Empire supporter and Orcs being known as some of the best in the Imperial Legion as front line heavy troops. I always found it easy to role play with an Orc. They have cool little strongholds and an interesting culture. I find it harder to role play other races, it is like Orcs have it easier, with strongholds and ways of doing things.

Reactions: Niq

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Yeah, but how old are those Orcs that you meet on the side of the road who are "too old"? 200 years old? 300? Don't most mer live like, 1000 years or something?

At least several hundred years. I think the heaps old would of probably been killed. You have all the wars, the Oblivion crisis, the Great war, disease etc.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
At least several hundred years. I think the heaps old would of probably been killed. You have all the wars, the Oblivion crisis, the Great war, disease etc.

Unless they were mages. There was a Telvanni wizard who was over four thousand years old, he was also friends with a Dwemer.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Yeah, I agree. I would think the Orcs who manage to grow old must be at least a couple hundred years at least. Orcs are sounding better and better.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Yeah, I agree. I would think the Orcs who manage to grow old must be at least a couple hundred years at least. Orcs are sounding better and better.

The Orc in the College of Winterhold is at least several hundred years old. He makes a comment implying that all
the books in the library would have been "burned to ashes or dissolved to nothing before the Third Era" if not for his personal efforts.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
Orc's aren't supposed to be pretty. They're supposed to be big, beastly, vicious creatures. They are supposed to be the last thing you want mad at you. But we don't mind catching butterflies and picking flowers every now and again.

Then eat them both.

If a Orc wants to kill a high elf with his bare hands and say "I got the magic touch." Then we will to it! If a Orc wants to scratch a Kajiit behind the ears and say "Good Kitty" We will do it! And they will enjoy it!

Nobody argues with an Orc. Because even the really old Orcs can kill you with their dentures.

I'm sorry, ive been drinking. That post kind of got away from me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts