• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

My Beats in ear headphones are sucking. No other way to put it. There was this buzzing noise, then the sound started to fade until it's almost gone. Now only some of it works. Like the music is alright, but the singing is silent. What's with this piece of crap?

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
isn't it clogged with ear-wax? I got that once, because I used my in ears for sports..

utael

Drivers are blown, beats are rebranded junk anyway. Go get a good pair of Sony or sennheiser headphones. Sennheiser for in ear Sony for over the ear.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
you just paid 70 percent of the price for the name Dre to be on it. that's whats with it. I hope you go warranty, I've heard ALOT of things about that brand giving out randomly for no reason.

Harc

Big Hog
I used to have beats executives, the over ear headphones. I loved them. But then after 6 months they made a sound that reminded me of megatron and a whale having sexual intercourse. I told my aunt and a day later she bought me the Solo HD red special editions. They are working fine

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
because who cares about your hate for microsoft

Where did I say I hated them in any of my above posts? It's fact that the 360 had a terrible failure rate. And going by your comment, these headphones seem to have a similar problem. That's what I was comparing. Reading comprehension, I suggest you learn it. ;)

utael

I have had one xbox failure and it was the origional white one and covered under warranty. As far as beats go I've heard of nothing but problems and very few warranties being reimbursed. You are buying into a brand with beats with less functionality and three times the price. Hella the head phones that come free with the ipods sound better.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
My boyfriend had a pair of Beats by Dre that quit working within a week. As Crooksin pointed out, the massively inflated cost of the damned things is mostly for the label. Sennheiser has never let me down and the sound is still great after a year, so you may want try those if you haven't already.

FullmetalHeart20

Would you two idiots please SHUT THE HELL UP :mad:! And don't diss the Xbox. It's never let me down.

Seems like you are the imbecile for purchasing a product strictly for the name and 'cool' factor. And I'll 'diss' whatever I damn well please. Including your inferior intelligence.
1. They were a Christmas gift about 2 years ago, so no use insulting me for getting them.
2. You're the one who brought the 360 into this, and seem more interested in insulting it then actually giving advice.
3. It's a bit uncalled for to insult my intelligence when all I did was tell you to stop trying to use this thread to bash Microsoft.
I don't like you very much. I think I'm going to ignore you.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
1. They were a Christmas gift about 2 years ago, so no use insulting me for getting them.
2. You're the one who brought the 360 into this, and seem more interested in insulting it then actually giving advice.
3. It's a bit uncalled for to insult my intelligence when all I did was tell you to stop trying to use this thread to bash Microsoft.
I don't like you very much. I think I'm going to ignore you.

1. Then you still wanted them in order to ask for them as a Christmas present. I feel bad for the person who wasted money on you.
2. It was a joke.
3. You called me an idiot first, I sense butthurt :D

tumblr_mfv7e2iFhV1r7dttno1_400.gif

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
If you have warranty you should be good and I'd just keep getting them replaced. I've never heard anything bad about the warranty, I know 3 people who have beats. (the bigger ones, though). 2 of them had warranty and one of those had to place it once, and the other twice. The third person got them at a pawn shop and they broke, but he took a risk buying them at a pawn shop lol.

They are good earphones, don't get me wrong you can't deny the quality of them. Just insanely overpriced and faulty is their problem.

But if you want a recommendation for headphones, should get ipod headphones, the newer generation. The ones on the left in this picture.
09122012-IPHONE-NEW-EARBUDS-040edit.jpg

Ever since I got my old Ipod Movie a few years ago I swear by them. A lot of people don't like the ones on the right (older ones) because it hurts their ears alot and the sound quality isn't that good (I think they're great, though). I used them for ages until I lost them and decided to get the newer ones which just came out and man they are extremely comfortable. They have great sound and I don't think you will get much better for the price (got mine new for like 40 bucks) unless you're looking to spend more. I mean, they do hurt your ears but after like 5 hours of having them in and what earphones don't do that after that long lol