Quest New year resolutions A la Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
First off!

:bluedragon:HAPPY NEW YEAR MWAH MWAH XOXO!!!:pinkdragon:

Now that I have your attention, time for the real deal.

Everyone does new year resolutions right? We say we're going to hit the gym, and in february we find ourselves in the line on Mc Donalds or Burger King (Other fast-food restaurants available) and throw away our gym cards, that's pretty boring by now isn't it?

If only there was a virtual world of some sort, in which you could make totally BADASS new year resolutions! See where I'm going?

So start that Skyrim, wether it's Xbox, Playstation or a luxurious wonderfully modded PC version, and write your own Skyrim resolutions (TM) here!

Mine is to kill Alduin with a wooden Sword on Expert, so far I've been defeated, but I'll be damned if I give up now!

AS88

Staff member
Make and play all those flippin' builds on theskyrimblog that I've got favourited :p

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I resolve to quit being chicken and play on Master. Then Legendary.

I resolve to hold my fire any time Lydia charges between me and my enemies.

Edit: well that resolution didn't last long!

Manmangler

Reach level 200. Become jack-of-all-trades.
Win several fist fights.
In legendary and higher levels those take too long, I just give up and let opponemt beat me.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
I resolve to quit being chicken and play on Master. Then Legendary.

I'll add this one as well. Been cowarding on Expert for too long now!

Gonna beat the pl*ps out of Alduin on legendary with my son's wood sword! What's the saying; Two flies in one blow?

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
Beat the game wearing the prisoner starting rags and only using an iron sword and iron dagger.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Mine is to fill up a third large display case with as many bottles of mead that it will hold.

Wouldn't it be great if the game had a "Sims" aspect, where you could host parties at your place, inviting everyone you please? Sounds like something to expand upon in the Hearthfire forum...

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
Mine is to fill up a third large display case with as many bottles of mead that it will hold.

Wouldn't it be great if the game had a "Sims" aspect, where you could host parties at your place, inviting everyone you please? Sounds like something to expand upon in the Hearthfire forum...

Hearthfire was terrible in comparison to Dawnguard and Dragonborn, adding that would have been great! Or even just to make random new NPCs attend weddings... After killing Alduin, becoming Harbringer, the only person attending my marriage in Riften was Lucien from the Riverwood Trader...

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I remember last year in a thread like this, I said I wanted to 100% complete my Hearthfire home. That didn't happen.

This year I'll say have a character that lives out their lives in Markarth. Become Thane, buy a house, do the various quests in the city... I find I ignore Markarth quite a bit.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I remember last year in a thread like this, I said I wanted to 100% complete my Hearthfire home. That didn't happen.

This year I'll say have a character that lives out their lives in Markarth. Become Thane, buy a house, do the various quests in the city... I find I ignore Markarth quite a bit.

I can relate. In my previous play through, Kor thoroughly enjoyed his Markarth home. Very spacious. The city is not laid out for convenience though, and Kohlar has ignored the city almost completely.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.