Quest New year resolutions A la Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brewman

Do I look worried?

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
1. Make myself play on Legendary, from the beginning, on level 1. I'm always on Master. I won't hold my breath on this one though... I get pissed easily.

2. Do the quest to slaughter the Dark Brotherhood instead of joining them (I heard you can do that). I can't bring myself to kill Nazir.... But I hate that bitch Astrid. So we'll see.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
1. Make myself play on Legendary, from the beginning, on level 1. I'm always on Master. I won't hold my breath on this one though... I get pissed easily.

2. Do the quest to slaughter the Dark Brotherhood instead of joining them (I heard you can do that). I can't bring myself to kill Nazir.... But I hate that bitch Astrid. So we'll see.

There's 4 DB prizes worth having: The word wall, Shadowmere, the spectral assasin, and Windshear. If you can do without those, the 3 grand is pretty sweet, if you do it early in your Skyrim life. I wonder if you can get the word wall when you go in to kill everyone?

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)

There's 4 DB prizes worth having: The word wall, Shadowmere, the spectral assasin, and Windshear. If you can do without those, the 3 grand is pretty sweet, if you do it early in your Skyrim life. I wonder if you can get the word wall when you go in to kill everyone?

Oh, I know, I could also never give up Shadowmere and I love that Spectral Assassin. I guess people kill off the DB because they want to be purely good upstanding citizens. Screw that.

But, I'm pretty sure you can still get the word wall, since you will have access to the sanctuary anyways. I just can't see any real good reasons to kill them off (besides the 3 grand like you said and the fact that I hate Astrid). Where else are you going to find a practically indestructible horse with red demon eyes that can take down two dragons at once with no help? Or an assassin spell? Plus you get kick ass followers with beyond good sneak skill at the end, who don't get in your way and call you master and tell you to command them.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
To get myself to kill Paarthurnax just to see what happens :D

I can tell you: you will feel like a horrible human being. :sadface:

DONT DO IT!!! I did it by accident and I still felt horrid. and then his skeleton followed me everywhere. Every time I fast traveled, came out of buildings it would be there, doing its freaky dancing thing and draping itself over buildings. I was forever haunted by parthy. AND it was an ACCIDENT!

Kaelbu

1.) Actually become a high level without getting bored an starting a new character.

2.) Crank up the difficulty.

3.) Download Dragonborn (no, I do not have it yet).

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
To get myself to kill Paarthurnax just to see what happens :D

DONT DO IT!!! I did it by accident and I still felt horrid. and then his skeleton followed me everywhere. Every time I fast traveled, came out of buildings it would be there, doing its freaky dancing thing and draping itself over buildings. I was forever haunted by parthy. AND it was an ACCIDENT!

I once tried doing it, attacked him twice to provoke him and he took it as an accident and didn't attacked back. I felt so sorry I healed him back :sadface:

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

I once tried doing it, attacked him twice to provoke him and he took it as an accident and didn't attacked back. I felt so sorry I healed him back :sadface:

I accidentally hit him with dragonrend when I was fighting Alduin and Parthy glitched out and was stuck in mid air in this really wacky position. After Alduin left I tried to snap Parthy out of it, and, unthinking, I shot him with a couple of arrows. I fast traveled away and the fast traveled back and he fell down dead :sadface:

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
1) Destroy the Dark Brotherhood with my new do-gooder character (but Shadowmere though.... :oops:)
2) Make a completely insane character who worships Sheogorath, hoards cheese, and uses a Wooden Sword as his only weapon (aside from the Wabbajack of course. :p)

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
1) Destroy the Dark Brotherhood with my new do-gooder character (but Shadowmere though.... :oops:)
2) Make a completely insane character who worships Sheogorath, hoards cheese, and uses a Wooden Sword as his only weapon (aside from the Wabbajack of course. :p)
wait where is this wooden sword weapon you speak of?

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
wait where is this wooden sword weapon you speak of?

You can buy wooden swords at general stores, they're listed under weapons because you can actually fight with them and enchant them :D They can be given to your adopted kids if you have Hearthfire. I really never tried using them in combat, but now I would really like to. :D

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden

#Good guy Blackdoom!

Bexy

Make my Heavy Armor to 100 and Legendary finally (been on level 98 for a bit too long now..)
Oh, and actually play on Legendary mode, just to show somebody up who keeps bragging that they are (and actually aren't). Nice i am ;)

Ohh and finally, to obtain that platinum trophy on PS3!

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
TO STOP STARTING OVER!!! :mad:
I think that's nearly impossible its an addiction we all face until you get a character so powerful and so far you just cant get rid of them

Hah, even when you have that character... all you do is keep them in a few saves that you don't overwrite. You still make all manner of silly characters and once in awhile, you'll load up your favorite and it will be like a reunion of two good friends.

Twiffle

Get one of my characters to stop collecting arrows, currently she has 42563 iron, 39612 steel, 30588 eleven, 31632 dwarven, 21474 glass and 1087 daedric, and she carries them all with her, , hehehehehehehe

On a personal side, , actually find a build i really really like and learn to play on master difficulty, , (build suggestions gratefully received)

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
Get one of my characters to stop collecting arrows, currently she has 42563 iron, 39612 steel, 30588 eleven, 31632 dwarven, 21474 glass and 1087 daedric, and she carries them all with her, , hehehehehehehe

On a personal side, , actually find a build i really really like and learn to play on master difficulty, , (build suggestions gratefully received)

The kinetic is a damn fun way of playing Skyrim?

If you're familiar with the Two Souls game for PS3, it's pretty much like that, you sneak around, using Illusion, alteration and Conjuration, to kill enemies without them ever knowing you're even there.
Cast fury/frenzy on a group of enemies from a far away position, once any of the enemies is killed, raise the casualty with a zombie conjuration spell, if the enemies spot you, but you're still not 100% detected, use telekinesis spell in Alteration to throw items away from you, and go invisible with Illusion. It's absolutely hilarious to mindfluff an entire nation!

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Nikhaya's resolution is to collect every basket in Skyrim and Solstheim, bring them back to Solitude, and deposit them in General Tullius' room in Castle Dour. Khajiit hasn't forgiven the Imperial Legion for trying to cut her head off.

Malys' resolution is to teach Lydia once and for all which bedroom in Breezehome belongs to her and which ones belong to other people.

Amelie's resolution is to convince Farengar to shave off his mutton chops and grow a soul patch instead. And hopefully to make Farkas understand once and for all that she's completely deaf and shouting very slowly does not help.