• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Scarlett wasn't overly fond of this idea, but didn't really know how they should otherwise proceed. She pretended to be bait for Kalib, yes, but being near him left a sort of calm over her, she knew in her gut that she could trust him. Huzul, on the other hand, had the exact opposite effect on her. Perhaps it was simply because she had never met an Argonian in person before tonight or maybe it was his empty gaze, or the way he talked of death as simply as if deciding what to eat for breakfast, but there was something about him that filled her with unease. None of that mattered though because she didn't have any other choice. Huzul was the only one who knew where to find her thieves and how to deal with them.

Scarlett looked to Kalib for advice, "Do you think this is a good plan? Is it worth the risk?"

Jolrig stood by the grey quarter with another guard, who was binding the hands of a wood elf who was caught dealing skooma,"You know guards we can always work something out." the wood elf then nodded his head to the moon sugar in his satchel. Jolgir laughed,"It will take more than that elf." The guards then proceeded to take the skooma dealer away, "Jolgir thanks for letting us know about this scum, Ulfric will be pleased to know about the dealers arrest." Jolgir nodded,"Glad to help, you know there have been reports of this Argonian lurking around," the guard sighed, "Aye, he seems pretty suspicious, with the whole red eyes and Thieves Guild armor." Jolgir then noticed some mysterious figures talking and they appeared to be making an exchange although Jolgir could not tell what it was. The guard motioned over his comrades and spoke,"We got another skooma exchange from the look of it." Jolgir drew his elven sword and lifted his shield, these people looked well armed, and Jolgir was dying to petty skooma dealers.

Jolgir and the guards approached and he quickly grapped the elf from behind and pressed his sword against her throat, "Now what do we have here?"

Kalib

The guard would have found it fairly difficult to sneak up on the small group as Kalib's enhanced hearing and sense of smell allowed him to sense the being's approach. With the way that the footsteps were approaching, he figured they belonged to one of the bandits that had victimized Scarlett. The guard may have taken hold of her, if she didn't act, or rather react fast enough, but he'd far from have the ability to place his blade by her throat. Kalib's lupine reflexes allowed his arm to shoot out like a bolt of lightning. The expected result to the action was Kalib's hand wrapping around the wrist of the guard. Going about stopping the blade effectively before he'd begin to squeeze with vice like crushing power.

"What's he says is irrelevant. Personally I think he's full of plops. But if you're tired of being out here, we can always simply get you a room at the inn."

He was obviously showing little regard for the situation. As if, even with Scarlett being grabbed, everything would be just fine. Kalib didn't bother looking at her assailant, but he would continue to employ his almost inhuman strength as he'd continue to crush the man's wrist until he released Scarlett.

Kalib

The guard would have found it fairly difficult to sneak up on the small group as Kalib's enhanced hearing and sense of smell allowed him to sense the being's approach. With the way that the footsteps were approaching, he figured they belonged to one of the bandits that had victimized Scarlett. The guard may have taken hold of her, if she didn't act, or rather react fast enough, but he'd far from have the ability to place his blade by her throat. Kalib's lupine reflexes allowed his arm to shoot out like a bolt of lightning. The expected result to the action was Kalib's hand wrapping around the wrist of the guard. Going about stopping the blade effectively before he'd begin to squeeze with vice like crushing power.

"What's he says is irrelevant. Personally I think he's full of plops. But if you're tired of being out here, we can always simply get you a room at the inn."

He was obviously showing little regard for the situation. As if, even with Scarlett being grabbed, everything would be just fine. Kalib didn't bother looking at her assailant, but he would continue to employ his almost inhuman strength as he'd continue to crush the man's wrist until he released Scarlett.

Vicente Valtiere

Darkness rises when Silence dies.
    Huzul, having faith in Kalib, despite the fact he wasn't the nicest person, smiled. Guards ought not to be a problem.

Scarlett struggled out of the guard's grasp as Kalib held him back with little more than a single iron-viced fist. At this point, Kalib's raw strength didn't surprise Scarlett much. She simply added it to her growing mental list of things he was abnormally good at, right underneath imitating shadows and growling.

Scarlett took in the scene. Kalib held fast to the guard with all the ease of someone brushing away a fly. Huzul leaned against the wall, appeared indifferent to the commotion save for the wild grin on his face. Behind them all, Scarlett noticed a small group of guards was approaching quickly with their swords drawn.

Great, now they'll throw us in prison for resisting a guardsman for sure. NOT how I'd hope this evening would turn out! Scarlett thought to herself.

"Kalib! This guard here has friends! What should we do?"

Agandaur hurriedly led his men to the scene, but when he got within 50 feet, he abruptly stopped, and ordered his men to do the same. He had smelled 2 things on the air that may have saved the lives of his nord subordinants, death coming from the young argonian, and the scent of something unnatural coming from the man that now held Jolgir fast, he ordered his men to stay put and calmly walked up to the small group. "What seems to be the problem? And would your big friend please be so kind as to release my less than bright one?"

Heart racing, Scarlett gently nudged Kalib with her elbow and pleaded, "Kalib, please let him go. We're in enough trouble as it is without you crushing him."

To the lead guardsman, she tried to explain. "To be brief, we were simply talking when your guard walked up and tried to put a sword to my throat. I'm new to Skyrim, so if loitering is a crime here, I apologize and we will gladly be on our way...

Scarlett only hoped that this attention was not in part due to her questionable new acquaintance and his ties to the bandits. Or worse, that he had at some point truly acted on his dark whims and murdered an innocent. She shivered at the thought.

Agandaur fixed his one good eye on this odd nervous little bosmer for a painfully long moment as he thought, his time in the Empire's beloved legion had taught him to recognize half truths when he heard them. Then his Khajiit nature got the best of him, he new there was an adventure to be had, and what Khajiit even amoung their most reserved of nobles has ever been able to deny a good adventure. But there were still questions, and he still needed answers. He then asked Scarlett, who seemed to be if not in charge, at least employing, of the lizard and the big one, if there was any way he could be of help, and informed her of his skill set. He then turned to Jolgir and said, "If you wish to be able to use that hand in the morning, I would advise that you make yourself useful as well."

Kalib

He let the man go, only because it was asked of him by Scarlett. His fingers quickly let go of the soldier and then folded his arms up in front of his chest. Kalib's attention fell upon the khajit, and it made him smile somewhat. Though only because he had seen few as large as he was, and even fewer that were larger. Especially of the khajit variety. He was obviously interested in seeing what the man could do in combat. But now was not the time for such things.

"As my friend said, we were simply talking. We'll be on our way if that's all."

Kalib

He let the man go, only because it was asked of him by Scarlett. His fingers quickly let go of the soldier and then folded his arms up in front of his chest. Kalib's attention fell upon the khajit, and it made him smile somewhat. Though only because he had seen few as large as he was, and even fewer that were larger. Especially of the khajit variety. He was obviously interested in seeing what the man could do in combat. But now was not the time for such things.

Kalib

After the big man released him, Agandaur turned his heavy one eyed gaze to Jolgir, who may have been in more pain than he was letting on, "The choice is yours, friend, but if you ask me, the argonian alone could be more than a match for our ill trained guardsmen." That wasnt mentioning the biggest of the three, the one the bosmer had called kalib, Agandaur new there was something unsettling that he was keeping from the 2 guards. And suspected the man hid that secret from most he encountered. Agandaur turned to the bosmer called Scarlett and said, "If there is any way that i can offer aid, let me know." Then let that knowing gaze fall back on Kalib.

Jolgir was in pain, although it was nothing compared to the torture the Thalmor put him through. He shot a glare at the Argonian,"Empty your satchel, you're coming with me." Jolgir then shoved the one called Kalib away and told Agandaur the situation, "Sir, we believe these are skooma dealers. I tried take them into custody but they were resistant." Jolgir then whispered to Aganduar,"The Argonian is a assassin I know a killer when I see one, and the other is a werewolf," his khajit commander looked distressed, "Maybe we should alert the Jarl."

Agandaur turned to Jorgil, "There is no skooma involved here, These three were having a conversation as the elf has said, I see no harm in that, I would not bother Ulfric with such frivality, as far as the argonian goes, what happens in Solitude stays in Solitude," at this Agandaur cast a stern look at Huzul. "Now, this werewolf has murdered no one, i do not smell death on him." He turned back to Jolgir, "and scince when is holding a blade to a girl's throught taking her into custody?" (if anyone has played LOTR War in The North, they will recognize my character's name) Agandaur had lost paitence for corupt politics long ago and didnt try to hide that fact from anyone that he dealt with.

Jolgir laughed,"Trust me, just holding a sword to someone's throat is me being nice, if she was a bandit or forsworn her head would be on a pike." Jolgir got in Aganduar's face,"You know when I captured by the Dominion they thought I was a spy, so they sent Khajit to torture me, a blade to the throat is being nice."

Agandaur looked at the younger man calm as ever, "You would do well to remember just who your enemy is, not all elves are the thalmor, just like not all nords are stormcloaks, and not all imperials are leagonaires, trust me, I know your anger towards the thalmor all to well, look at my eye and tell my i don't, but trust me, anger is your enemy's favorite tool, and they know how to use it all too well." Agandaur paused and studied his fellow guard, he knew his words had struck a nerve with the Nord before he had said them, but he also knew the man needed to hear them, for anger had obviously clouded the younger mans judgement. And Agandaur knew why all too well what that felt like.
    Agandaur looked at Jolgir and offered a kind smile, and asked, "so, will there be two captians of Windhelm's guard offering aide? Or just one giant cat?"

Kalib

"The next time this moronic milk lapper decides to be 'nice' I'll play nice and rip his arm from the rest of his body, and beat him to death with it. We've no time for prejudices and accusations made, then attempting to justify them under the banner of the city guard."

Kalib stated in his all too familiar grim tone before he turned his attention solely on Jolgir.

"You have no evidence to make accusations. We were speaking. My friend lost something, and we simply tried to find it for her. Now I fear with all of this attention brought on, we may never find her lost things."

His eyes flared with anger as he moved himself almost face to face with Jolgir and gave a wicked grin. Revealing both an upper and lower set of canine fangs, before letting them retract and change to normal while turning towards Scarlett.

"As I said, we can replace all of your things. I'll see to it that you have a room at the inn for a few days."

Vicente Valtiere

Darkness rises when Silence dies.
    Huzul looked indifferent to the fact he'd nearly been arrested.
    "We were merely talking, as Kalib said. To my knowledge, if talking is a crime, sir, then you'd be on death row. And no, I am no assassin. I merely have a sick sense of humor."
    Huzul's eyes flashed bright, and went normal.
    "But if you think you can help us, either of you," he looked at the smart guard and dim guard, "say so now, or leave."

Agandaur gave a slow nod, "You have my answer, and my word, which is not easily broken. I will help you on your quest." He turned back to Jolgir. "The decision is yours to make my friend, will you help them?" He was not sure how the nord would respond, they were an unusually proud people after all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts