Need to Vent & Rage?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I hate it when Karma doesn't deliver.. some people just need their share of bad Karma..

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
I hate it when Karma doesn't deliver.. some people just need their share of bad Karma..

I would have the inclination to find the Wiccan belief favourable in that regard.

Some religions believe that when you die, your soul goes to either heaven or hell, depending on how much faith you had, or what kind of person you were in your life. Their God is the sole judge. But Wiccans feel you make your own destiny. The God and Goddess are always there to guide you in life, but they don't judge your soul, or make your actions. This is where karma comes in. Say you do something bad in your life. When you are reincarnated, or born again into another body in your next life, you will receive the same treatment that you did in your past life, only three times more. The opposite is true if you do something good. So that means there is good karma, or bad karma. But no matter what kind of karma you get, you will learn from it, and be a better person!

Liliana

I hate it when you find out your friends are hanging out with someone you cant stand because they were a real jerk to you but because they werent a jerk to your friends they are all like chill out, he's alright. Really pisses me off. I always wanna say the friends of my enemies are my enemies.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I hate it when you find out your friends are hanging out with someone you cant stand because they were a real jerk to you but because they werent a jerk to your friends they are all like chill out, he's alright. Really pisses me off. I always wanna say the friends of my enemies are my enemies.

I have this problem, actually, I was just gonna post about how lucky that specific person is that I don't walk into my backyard and stab them for hijacking my pleasurable company for the evening. Jerks and Karma have seriously pissed me off tonight.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
I can't stand it when people deliberately go out of their way to make themselves look better than you. And then, just in case you weren't paying attention, they go out of their way again, to rub your face in it.

I mean, sure, if you're good at something, and better at it than some, fine, good job, but you don't need to flaunt it to everyone you meet.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
The stupid withdrawal symptoms I'm having since I quit smoking cugarettes a few days ago. I'm not going to give into the cravings, but I really can't wait until I'm past this bitchy, over-eating phase. :sadface:

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I hate it when people expect me to lie for them. I'm absolutely terrible at lying and the thought of doing so is enough to make me have a nervous breakdown. :mad:

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Don't you just hate it when you've been working your ass off or have been stuck doing something that you REALLy do not want to do, and then the second you even think about doing something relaxing or remotely non-productive, someone comments on you being lazy or not doing anything worthwhile? I know I hate it, almost enough to destroy the family computer to prove a point to the hypocritical b*tch. Seriously, I've been pretty much babysitting for three weeks AND still doing everything around here that needs to get done and you wanna b*tch about me not doing anything productive? God, I need to move the hell out again.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I hate posting twice in a row on this, makes me feel like I complain too much.

In all seriousness though, I think that everyone has a phrase that just makes them want to rip the person who said it's head off. For me personally, it's "You should join the military", or "Have you tried the military?" Whenever people say that, I want to grab them by the neck and shake them while yelling, "The military doesn't take type one diabetics you ignorant mother f***er!!!"

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Hi folks, here I am again, ranting about the same plops as usual: this piece of plops decade, generation, whatever the fluff you wanna call it... Now I know I bitch about this a LOT, so if you're tired of it, I'm fluffin' sorry, but I'm tired of seeing the EXACT SAME BULLplops every motherfluffing day. It's so annoying!!

Facebook has become so powerful anymore that it's basically mandatory to have it if you want to talk to friends...so basically I'm obligated to have one even though I do NOT fluffing want one at all anymore. All I see on my plopsbook news feed nowadays is "LAWL LIEK ND SHAR DIS IF U FEEL SAWWY FOR DIS KID WITH CANCER IGNOR IF U WANNA GO TO HELL" from these damn swagfag pages and most of these fluffing sheep on my friends list "like" it and make it appear on my news feed. Now for the record, not all of my friends are sheep who just like it because they're told to, some of them are as tired of it as I am. But as long as I keep seeing it I'm going to continue to be annoyed and pissed the fluff off. Other stupid plops I see on my news feed is bullplops ass teeny bopper swagfag quotes with some douchebag waste of space in a snapback who thinks he's deep with some text over his/her fluffing face that says some cliche ass, insecure "quote" about what they think love is, when in reality they don't know plops like the rest of us. And it always comes from tumblr or "HpLyrikz" or whatever the hell. IT'S SO DAMN ANNOYING. It's made me hate tumblr and I barely even know what tumblr even is. There's really nothing in the news feed I fluffing want to read, it's all just the same plops.

Also, these pages I liked on Facebook that go against plops like this aren't any better, all they do is post meme pictures to entertain us or whatever. Plus they're fluffing conceited idiots too, they post unoriginal 9/11 and holocaust joke pictures (9/11 and the holocaust aren't even funny, but I don't get offended at the jokes) and if you say one damn thing like "this picture is unoriginal and not funny", not saying you're offended or anything like that, they'll think they're all cool and offended you somehow and the admins will continuously say stupid plops like, "LOL U BUTTHURT BRO, U MAD BRO?!" and have their fluffing sheep followers back them up. I bet that they wouldn't be saying that plops if their family members died in 9/11 or the Holocaust. The internet has become so powerful anymore that any fluffing pathetic sack of plops can appear to have power or intelligence, and I hate it! The world would be better off without Facebook or Mark flufferberg. Kids dont even play outside anymore probably, they just make these stupid ass unfunny "Hey did you know" comics which I could make if I was a fluffing neanderthal cave man.

The stuff I was saying above brings me to another thing that annoys me, memes. Now, I enjoy a meme every once in a while, but it's not "every once in a while" anymore. Its all the same plops over and over and over, and it's everywhere. Remember the saying, "It was funny the first time"? well that apparently doesn't apply to anything anymore! Apparently people think it gets funnier the millionth time they see it! I mean, it's not memes that piss me off, its seeing them all the time that does. "One does not simply...", Rage comics, "First world problems", and ESPECIALLY "Bitches be like" because it wasn't funny in the first place, are all getting old as hell and unfunny. It's all the same joke just recycled over and over again. Its fluffing annoying.

Entertainment nowadays, especially "music" and TV Shows, are all plops. I hate to say this but Lil Wayne should've been an abortion because look what he did to hip hop and look how he corrupts the youth. The music industry is full of plops because if someone is a real artist and has a meaning in their lyrics 8 times out of 10 they won't get famous, while if it's some bubblegum pop garbage that's copied from all of the other bullplops on the radio nowadays they'll get like 700 million views on youtube and plops. TV shows nowadays are like internet memes, its all repetitive jokes and just stupidity. The only good shows on Cartoon Network anymore are Regular Show and Adventure Time...

The thing that pisses me off the most is that I can do absolutely nothing to stop it. Nobody in this world will listen to your voice unless you're rich, famous or both. And more than half the people that are rich and famous are fluffing morons, who figuratively are prostitutes who sell themselves out for money. So people get more and more brainless each day while all I can do is sit here behind a computer and whine about it. I hate it so damn much.

I was screwed over in this whole life-timeline or whatever thing. I was born in the late 90's ('97 to be exact), was a child in the 00's, and am now doomed to spend my teenage years in the plopsty 2010's. Gosh, I miss my childhood in the 00's, back when things made sense and weren't so stupid and repetitive. Back when the internet wasn't the most powerful thing in the world.

I'm just like Stan in this video now.

xsneakyxsimx

Don't worry Chief, I read this the whole way through. And, being of a similar age, I completely understand. Nowadays, it's all about cheap thrills and getting rich quick... and it sucks. Basic values have been undermined by dickheads and reinforced by the media. But, it's good to see that others are able to buck these trends and be good, decent people. :)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
What fluffing good does it do me to know it and not be able to do anything about it though?! THAT'S what I hate the most. It makes me so miserable that things won't go back to the way they were...it makes me so miserable and angry that people get the credit they dont deserve...All it does is add stress to me and make me hate everything and depresses me. It doesn't do me any good to know the truth and be unable to do plops to stop it.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Chief, just remember that they aren't living in reality, it's all a delusional joke. Reality is coming, and it's gonna crush them when it gets here. Either that or we are all doomed. In any case, It'll all be over eventually.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
That actually kinda helps. Thanks..

xsneakyxsimx

Well, since I'm here, I might as well complain...

I hate the fact that I can't seem to want a bloody job. I have to get a job (not need, HAVE), and there's nothing that makes me think "Hmm, I could do that." or "That's something to try for the time being." I've gone out and handed resumes out on three separate occasions, I've applied to multiple positions, I've had two interviews... nothing. Not a fluffing peep. And to top it of, I tried applying for McDonald and wasn't selected. MC-fl*ffING-DONALDS!!! I can't be arsed to try if McDonalds doesn't think I could handle a job, but my family are figuratively shoving the 'you need a job, don't be lazy.' speech every other day... and it pisses me off to no end. WHAT DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN fl*ffING TRYING TO DO FOR THE LAST SEVERAL fl*ffING MONTHS!!!

sticky runes

I hate it when people expect me to lie for them. I'm absolutely terrible at lying and the thought of doing so is enough to make me have a nervous breakdown. :mad:

oh god, yes. I suck at lying, and it's horrible if somebody puts me in that situation, trying to cover up their own mistake or dishonesty.

As for the facebook complaints (I have mentioned my facebook related annoyances on here before, but here we go again) I have blocked loads of my contacts, friends and family members who I haven't seen in years, because I was getting fed up of their same status updates every day.

They are the ones who keep posting about how immature people are making snide remarks at each other instead of confronting them directly. Um - does it get any more snide than posting a public update about "certain people's" behaviour?

No wonder it's called facebook - it's the place where people go to shove their negative bullsh!t in your face.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I hate today, everything get's messed up. I've been trying for weeks now to keep a positive mindset, and it feels like today is only here to make me lose that mindset..

All I want is to be respected and appreciated.. I don't need compliments everyday, just tell me sometime your glad I'm there. Because not to brag: I'm always there when people need me, I always try my best, sure sometimes my best isn't good enough, I know that, I'm not perfect... but why do people always talk me down.. Everytime I get back up from something, people kick me back in the dirt..

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I hate today, everything get's messed up. I've been trying for weeks now to keep a positive mindset, and it feels like today is only here to make me lose that mindset..

All I want is to be respected and appreciated.. I don't need compliments everyday, just tell me sometime your glad I'm there. Because not to brag: I'm always there when people need me, I always try my best, sure sometimes my best isn't good enough, I know that, I'm not perfect... but why do people always talk me down.. Everytime I get back up from something, people kick me back in the dirt..

If it helps, I'm glad you're around. You are around when we all need you, and you usually have a worthwhile contribution to whatever conversation is bein tossed around. We don't expect perfection, we just expect Nyo. It's kinda cheesy, but around here(Tucson) we say, "Keep ya head up dawg." So keep your head up, we here for ya.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Hi everyone

I'll get right to the point. I'm a 23 year old male and I want to wear knee-high leather boots. Not stilletos or ones with high heels but with regular comfy dress heels (I guess that's what you'd call them?) I sometimes go into department stores and just look at them and when I was in college (just graduated in may) I would see girls on campus walking around in them more days than not. They look so cool and so cute and so comfy and even protective. I want to just go into a store and try them on and experience how good they feel, but I can't. I'm a guy. Guys don't wear knee high boots. I couldn't explain myself if someone saw them after I bought them. I've done it once, in a fitting room,but I was too emberrassed to enjoy myself. And I ran into practical problems. It's difficult to zip them up all the way with jeans on, and I had to guess at the proper size (I wear 9 or 10 and the pair of Kallistas I tried on at Target was an 11 and they felt good). Guess I could use rubber bands on my ankles or something.

So, that's my secret. I'm emberrassed about it and I'm scared of being judged, but it's something I've wanted to do for a long time. I can't be the only one. What do you guys think.

Thank you in advance for reading.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts