Naming items you want to enchant

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Panthera

Don Gato
I don't know about you guys, but when I'm enchanting items I kinda prefer to name items enchantment related and also lore related. It kinda bothers me if it's not.

I was just enchanting two Glass Swords (I play dual wielding) and I gave them enchantments:

- frost damage and soul trap... so I named it Glass Sword Of The Frozen Soul.
- the next one with fire damage and also soul trap... and I named them Glass Sword Of The Burning Soul.

I think I named them well. And I came up with the names pretty fast. But later I was trying to name other stuff and it took me pretty much time. If you have the same problem, maybe we can help each other.

Becouse I just can't name them Glass Sword No. 1, No. 2... Or just leave it as it is. I decided to make this thread to short my (yours) time caming up with it.

So here you post:

- your item and enchantments you want to name

or if you alredy have a name

- than post item/enchantments/name.

I'll understand If you will want to keep your cool name for your self (I respect your trademark), but you can give some suggestion to help us out. Like I just did. ;) :)

Panthera Tigris

Touchstone

Named a Legendary Daedric Bow with Fire Damage enchant "Ooooooo..... BURN". Then I gave it to a jester.

I've named other things well, but this one is by far my favorite.

Panthera

Don Gato
Silver ring, 40% more damge with one hand and 40% better sneaking... I named it Silver Ring Of The Hidden Blade.

modi

Hey, do you guys know if you can name your weapons on the PS3 version? cuz I have a couple names in mind for my dual swords.

Panthera

Don Gato
Hey, do you guys know if you can name your weapons on the PS3 version? cuz I have a couple names in mind for my dual swords.

I don't know how it is on PS3 but I know on PC you have on your left corner few options like enchant, rename...

KayO199X

You have a good imagination. I always give my enchants simple names like "Magic Gloves" or "Wizard's Hat".

Only enchant was on a two handed axe, gave it some magic damage. Named it Arcane Rift Splitter. I like using name that dont include what the item is.

Cheztah

Im boring, i dont change the names unless i can think of something that is suited and i really like, that has not happened yet.

Panthera

Don Gato

Panthera

Don Gato
Im boring, i dont change the names unless i can think of something that is suited and i really like, that has not happened yet.

Than that is perfect thread for you! ;)

Dataandlore

My Nords name is Alrfrid Iceblade, so I made the following greatsword:

Skyforge Steel Greatsword
Enchanted with Ice.

I chose steel because I like the look. I named it The Iceblade because of the my Nords name and also because Skyforged Steel Greatsword (Superior) is a bit of a mouthful:)

Panthera

Don Gato
I just remberd that I have Glass Bow with fire and frost damage so called it Glass Bow Of Frozen Flame

Ninargh

As a character that only vaguely dabbles in magic, sick to fluff of being zapped by hardcore mages - I made myself Magebane: Ebony sword with shock and magicka damage enchantments. And a matching ring with resist shock and magicka. Sheer awesomeness.

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
My Orc's new Battleaxe is called "Wifebeater" ~Paralyse/Stam Steal, whilst is big big hammer is called "NoMoreNails" ~Soul Steal/Stam Steal

Panthera

Don Gato
As a character that only vaguely dabbles in magic, sick to fu** of being zapped by hardcore mages - I made myself Magebane: Ebony sword with shock and magicka damage enchantments. And a matching ring with resist shock and magicka. Sheer awesomeness.

Cool name, it says what it does! :)

Touchstone

The other thing... I tend to name things with my character's name. I imagine they'll be epic loot for other people in the world after I die...

So I end up using things like "Chimera's Shocking Confession" or "Chimera's Leech".

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
Working on my Assassin set atm on me Breton gone Glass this time not Daedric......just need the mats then

Dreameater - Glass Bow - Fire Dmg - Soul Steal (1 Sec)
Judgement - Glass Bow - Paralyse - Frost Dmg

Shadowfang - Glass Dagger - Paralyse - Stam Steal
Niax's Tooth - Glass Dagger - Paralyse - Life Steal

Soon my prettys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will unleash these.............picks up his trusty pickaxe....Ol'Faithful (Soul Steal - Shock Dmg) and gos hunting for ore!!!!!

Panthera

Don Gato
The other thing... I tend to name things with my character's name. I imagine they'll be epic loot for other people in the world after I die...

So I end up using things like "Chimera's Shocking Confession" or "Chimera's Leech".
Do you play dark elf maybe?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts