Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Did anyone else go the route of making a funny name? A buddy of mine has a good one his is named motha fluffa jones from horrible bosses lol. looks like im the only one that didnt go the serious route here haha

I went the funny route , my character is a L52 Khajit named KrypticBubbles

JAYP83

I named my Imperial "Orsiris" after the Egyptian God of the afterlife, underworld and the dead. I figured i'll be sending many NPCs that way so it was kind of fitting really.

Hulksmash

Hulk - orc/2hnd clobbering master
Loco - Kajhit (sry for misspell) assassin/bow
Talon - high elf / full blown mage

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Nord, Jason (pronounced Yaeson)
Orc, Orlik

BSE

I went a semi-funny route. Skyrim's the first of TES that Ive played, so I didnt know anything about races or whatever. I picked an Argonian cuz he looked cool, and I named him Raptor.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
I went a semi-funny route. Skyrim's the first of TES that Ive played, so I didnt know anything about races or whatever. I picked an Argonian cuz he looked cool, and I named him Raptor.
Might i suggest playing Morrowind and Oblivion. It will make playing skyrim a lot more fun for you.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Minerva - Nord warrior (1 handed, block, enchanting, light armor, archery, smithing).
Arustio the Illusionist - Argonian Rogue (illusion, one handed, sneak, light armor, archery, smithing).
Kira Deathwalker - Breton mage (destruction, illusion, restoration, alteration, conjuration, enchanting).

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Oblivion you can get for the PC, PS3, or 360. Morrowind is PC, Steam, or Original Xbox.

Chryss

Some of the names you all wrote are so creative, mine are so ummm plain...

Raven -- lv 53 Imperial warrior
Luba -- lv 35 Nord Warrior

Tiger_Wolff

Breton Thief/Conjurer, primary weapon - bow, secondary - daggers duel wield, favorite spells - conjure dramora lord, conjure thrall. For dungeons she wears the best light armor I can give her. For stealth work thieves guild armor. Named Etain (love the character in the movie Centurion)

JediMedik

Not been playing for too long but as a Lv.27 high elf called Høy Alv (Norwegian for high elf, originally enough) :D

reversu

I'm a female Nord called Breck.

I always hate thinking of names. I sit there for ages staring at the 'player name' screen trying to think of something XP

My first character was named Prisoner by accident...my second Nord was Azoth.
Recently started a Breton named Mikael(before i realized about the bard of the same name).
I've also got a low-level orc named Darkus Gro~malek

I'm a female Nord called Breck.

I always hate thinking of names. I sit there for ages staring at the 'player name' screen trying to think of something XP

MY SISTER'S NAME
it means freckle in gaelic (pretty sure)

Cannabyss

Original character (deleted) : Level 44 Breton Conjurer, specializing in bound bows and conjuring Daedra. His name was Gaston Valtieri. He was an exceptional adventurer. Killed 26 dragons, but couldn't beat that damn anal cancer.

Been through at least a dozen more race/class combos since his deletion. A Nord named Olaf Skull-fluff. An Orc named Shrek gro-Gak. Those are the only ones I can recall.. But right now I have a clean slate; no saves aside from #1 right before choosing a race. My next character will hopefully be the end of it, since I really only have time for one solid character. He'll likely be a Wood Elf Ranger since I'm a big fan of archery in this game. Haven't decided on a name. It'll take all of my might to resist a LotR reference..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts