Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Imperial/Imperial Legion Ranger/Destined to fall from glory after the civil war, drunken bar fights turned bloody, finds himself among thieves and makes a name for himself, eventually (haven't quite thought of how) a tragedy leads him into the welcoming hands of the Dark Brotherhood.

His name is Sevarius Arturias.

In-keeping with the Latinesque names of the Imperials, though the Imperials of Skyrim seem to have a more Renaissance style in nameing. General Tullius has maintained a Roman Latin name, so I guess it must be regional. And your Imperial character is jumping the border from Cyrodil into Skyrim.

If anyone could give a little feedback on the name, that'd be great. Just a few positive remarks or comments and I'll be secure in my name-choice.

vTranquil

For some stuffed up reason I thought of the name 'Grython'. To this day, I have absolutely no idea why the hell I used that name... :D

Evina

Evina, the nord lass running around with two swords, killing Thalmor.

BlazerBoi

I decided to be creative with my name, and named it after myself *facepalm*

At least I have a name that would suit a nord warrior, Liam... :cool:

I have a dark elf assasin named tromos, latin for terror. A khajjit mage named phobos, latin for fear of. and last but not least a nord warrior namd mithridates, named after one of my favorite historical figure.

Uh, I don't think there is a Latin word 'tromos', maybe you mean 'timor'. 'Phobos' is greek, not latin.

Panthera

Don Gato
I have 7 characters:

- 1st is Khajiit assassin called Alexandros (I just translated my name in to Greek)

- 2nd is also Khajiit mage called Panthera Tigris (it's Greek/Latin for tiger)

- 3rd is Orc warrior called Khagara gro-Skendar (I combined the Orc names from Morrowind and Oblivion, also Skendar is similar to Skender which is I think in Turkish for Alexander)

- 4th is Altmer called Sanyon (I found that name from Morrowind list of Altmer people. Funny is that there is a dead body in Skrim of an Altmer who share the same name.)

- 5th is Nord female called Alejandra (the same thing as at 1st character the only difference is I translated in to Spanish and change it to female)

-6th is Dunmer called Maeli Maesa (I combined names from lists of Dunmer people)

-7th is Bosmer called Elegal (lists of Bosmer people)

Here is a link of the thread where I've posted pictures of my 5 characters: http://skyrimforum.com/threads/help-me-decide.4016/

brian

It feels so good to be so bad.
My Nord name.. Dovah Drog, means 'Dragon Lord'
My Imperial name.. Draconis Animi, Latin for 'Dragon at heart'