Music you listen to while playing Skyrim? (If any)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
For me it's all about immersion (getting the game looking as close to real life as possible. So, no Rock n' Roll or Techno while I'm playing Skyrim.

The one I listen to basically describes skyrim anyway haha.

For me it's all about immersion (getting the game looking as close to real life as possible. So, no Rock n' Roll or Techno while I'm playing Skyrim.
I agree, except the inside of my head already sounds like this:
If I could turn it off, I would. So, I run with it.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I agree, except the inside of my head already sounds like this:
If I could turn it off, I would. So, I run with it.

This is what the inside of my head sounds like:

Listened to it too much and now it's stuck :/

This is what the inside of my head sounds like:

Listened to it too much and now it's stuck :/
Really? Must not be a very interesting, nor creative with such a repetitive soundtrack for stimulation.

I kid, but seriously, I'd go nuts, okay maybe even worse if it didn't change up more than that.

Odd Child

The Bronze Boar!
It's usually some really intense rage inducing dubstep that gets me in character. Nothing beats blasting your subwoofers while firing arrows into your enemies skulls!

xReese

I normally listen to rock/techno bands to get me in the skyrim gaming mood like ; NeverShoutNever, Eurythmics, Paramore, Green Day, Skrillex, etc[:

Dallas-Arbiter

Here you go, Amon Amarth "Guardians of Asgaard" complete with part of a long ship, wooden walls, and vikings. That would be before playing, but while playing Skyrim, I listen to Jeremy Soule's masterpiece of a soundtrack.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts