Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

afterburn1990

I slaughtered everybody in riverwood, and dumped their bodies in the river, before taking a leisurely stroll alongside it, watching the bodies bobbing around, before being consumed by the rapids/waterfalls.

Ivory

Let's Player
Turned my spouse into a sweetroll, took him with me and got in trouble with the law by slapping a guard in the face with said sweetroll (Or a waraxe, I can't remember the details.) and then ate the pastry as they dragged me away to prison. Paid my bail with the money my spouse left me in his inheritance.

WoodElf15

Went to Rorikstead and made "Eric The Slayer" help me kill his family. Then told him it was time to part ways so now he sits in the Frostfruit Inn next to his fathers dead body.

Sacraficed a Merc to Boethia or Betraying a Preist under the command of Vaemina.
Unless commanded to by a higher power, I'm generally an upstanding citizen/legionary.

Dude, you suck. Erandur was a boss, don't kill him.

Anyways, I can't decide. Either when I killed every man, woman, and...not child in whiterun, or when I brought ulfric stormcloak to the jarl of whiterun dead, since he said that he wanted ulfrics head on a pike, and I took that as a quest. I also saved a prisoner from the thalmor and gave him a coin, only to kill him for 'stealing' my gold coin.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Oh and heres some more evil plops I did if you didn't get enough on page 3. I murdered that bitch grelka in riften because she was annoying Madesi by saying racist plops about argonians, I also temporarily resurrected her body so all that would be left of her when the spell expired were her ashes. And when I get far enough in the companions questline to where I can get all of them as followers i'm gonna decapitate that Njada bitch. I always fluffed with grelka though I never liked her, I would use the poison perk in pickpocket and poison her with plops i made in alchemy on my previous characters and I did other plops like cast fury on her so everyone would attack her, but how she was being a bitch to Madesi pissed me off. Madesi is awesome and he wasn't doing anything to bother her except enjoying his meal and her she comes with a trail of menstrual bleeding behind her all like "BLAH BLAH BLAH LIZARDS SUCK BLAH BLAH" and Madesi's like "Shut up for fluffs sake..." and I just electrocuted her and turned her into ash, I HATE that ugly, stinky pussied, pile of dead decayed owl flesh BITCH I absolutely feel NO remorse for killing her all those times she deserves it. Well, sorry for my angry outbreak there, but anyway, back to the evil things. I gave the location of that lynly star-sprung to that sibbi black briar guy in jail who was all like "OH IM CHRIS BROWN AND IMMA BEAT DA plops OUT DAT HOE" just for plopss n giggles. And uh yeah, the only one i feel remorse for is killing erandur, he's really a cool ass dude, I just wanted the Skull :sadface:. R.I.P. Erandur

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Dude, you suck. Erandur was a boss, don't kill him.

Anyways, I can't decide. Either when I killed every man, woman, and...not child in whiterun, or when I brought ulfric stormcloak to the jarl of whiterun dead, since he said that he wanted ulfrics head on a pike, and I took that as a quest. I also saved a prisoner from the thalmor and gave him a coin, only to kill him for 'stealing' my gold coin.
I killed him too, then I realized the Skull of Corruption was a big piece of plops. Still haven't got Oblivion walker achievement

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Well, as you may know, Khajit have good hand combat skills. So I kind of thought I should test this out in Ivarstead :sadface:

It's true, the pile of corpses proves they have good hand combat skills :D

After I took Azura's star to that mage in the inn and had him clense it and not Azura herself I went back to her shine to rub it in by killing Aranea Ienith, striped her down and put her on the offering table.... so maybe not so much evil as rock stupied for pissing off a Deadra.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
After I took Azura's star to that mage in the inn and had him clense it and not Azura herself I went back to her shine to rub it in by killing Aranea Ienith, striped her down and put her on the offering table.... so maybe not so much evil as rock stupied for pissing off a Deadra.

Heh, I snub Daedra all the time as Sjadbek, which is probably the most evil thing he's done (though depending on your viewpoint, some would say destroying the Dark Brotherhood and some Imperial sympathizers would say it was letting the Stormcloaks take over Skyrim :) )

Actually, the most evil thing he did was probably to, after killing Astrid, kill the Khajiit thief captive - and only the Khajiit thief captive.

I still need to snub Mehrunes Dagon.

Went on a killing spree in river wood, only survivors were the 2 kids and dog and the legionnaire in the inn it's scary seeing all there naked bodies piled up next to the bridge haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Ate my wife out, while using the ring of Namira.

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Ok guys, I just did this one yesterday. Oh...what am oppurtunity to finallu be a good guy it was! Needless to say...I failed miserably at it. I went and found Amrens sword (the black dude in Whiterun thats not as annoying as Nazeem) but as I walked up to him I decided "Why noy?" And got a room at the bannered mare. Slept until about 230am, broke into his house, and used a paralyze spell on him. I proceeded to kill his wife with his family sword, while he watched helplessly, and then stabbed him in the heart with it. Left it on his chest as evidence of a murder/suicide, walked across the street and broke into Carlotta(?)s house, woke up her daughter just to punch her in the face. 40 bounty added tk whiterun hahahaha!

Slaying a little kid who annoyed me, using mods of course. I think it was that little redguard idiot in Whiterun.

nomorepork

That was a left at Dragonbridge, right?
Since the little harlot is not one for obeying commands, for about 13-14 level ups I so mistreated poor Lydia by leaving her all over the 'Rim. Thought that she might get it from a ornery bear, vampire or mage having a really bad day (or PMS). Or better yet, a mangy ol' dragon. Or that she might take the hint and decide to shack up with someone infinitely more sensible, like Mehrunes Dagon. But nnoooooo...every time she's hiking and finding her way back to Whiterun and Breezehome! Oh the angst of it all!

So I guess the most evil thing I did was done to myself. I just never learn...<sigh>

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Maybe not as evil as usual, but Im playing Skyrim right now (had to pause so i could share this one lol) but I brought Lydia (I HATE Lydia) with me to Black reach. I Ro Dah'd the giant bell light thingy, turned around and attacked her until she was kneeling. Dragon lands. I just couldnt help thinking to myself "perfect timing" as I whirlwind sprinted away to Tower Mzark and left the poor girl to her fate. If only crime were so easy in rl....

gus99

this isn't considered evil to me, but to a certain "lydia's dad" it was insensible of me to be a -i quote- "milk drinker who cant stop trying to appeal to daedra's and whatnot" for sacrificing annoying, stuck up, lydia to boethia...

now the thing that ive done that IVE considered most evil is that i slayed nilsine shatter shield at midnight when her mom was sleeping and put her in her bed, just so that she would wake up to her emaciated, frail, limp, pathetic, body of her young defensless -and may i say quite stupid for sitting alone in a dark room- daughter, where she would presume to then commit suicide while i just recieved insults from guards regarding my breath after a wonderous, monstrous, meal :) ...But I really do feel bad for the drunk man who just lost his family :sadface:.

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
I killed Adrianne and her husband in Warmaiden's, and when the guards came I killed them and placed their bodies in various places. One's head was in the fireplace, another slumped over the main counter, one in the fire pit in the back room, one on the rafters above, and the last as a welcome mat by the door for the one who discovers all this.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I guess the most evil thing I did was strip Ulfric and Galmar naked, and put them in positions which seemed like they were alive.

Drecon

I won't mention any Daedric stuff here, although I did some pretty evil stuff there.

The one thing that really gets me is killing Narfi. I know it's on a contract and all, but even though I would do it again I still feel guilty about it. He didn't do anything wrong, he's just different. That's all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts