• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rhubarb&Custard

Fighting a spriggan when I was around level 10. I barely survived the fight, only to have a mudcrab get a free (and fatal) shot at my ass cheek...........
you-son-of-a-bitch_o_234400.jpg

img-thing

Ilizen

Walking a dungeon with my illusion assassin, the axes hit me so i ran fast through them. I was like "pew, that was close" so i opened the door and the log killed me.

Fus ro dah' to the wall from a deathlord and died.

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
barbas got me...nudged me from the top of the bridge at reachcliff cave:oops:

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I was training destruction by casting spells at my flame atronach. I took a couple bad hits from it because I was a stage 4 vampire. After I was finished, I stepped outside and...

Lets just say I know how bacon feels now.

Clau

The Fateless One
It happened to me months back wherein I was fresh off a fight to the death with an old orc apparently waiting for his death near Rorikstead. Killed the orc and decided to make my way to Whiterun and along the way, got ambushed by a sabrecat.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
I just finished clearing Hag's End. The Hagraven runs toward the ledge. It hits me to near death, I use Flames AND HIT LYDIA BY ACCIDENT! Lydia DOMINATES the Hagraven and runs me through with a Daedric Greatsword, killing me. She slides me off the sword and off the edge.

Skyrimosity

I just finished clearing Hag's End. The Hagraven runs toward the ledge. It hits me to near death, I use Flames AND HIT LYDIA BY ACCIDENT! Lydia DOMINATES the Hagraven and runs me through with a Daedric Greatsword, killing me. She slides me off the sword and off the edge.
She no longer carries your burdens! :p

Dallas-Arbiter

First time I went up to High Hrothgar, I lost the trail, ran right off the mountain. Reminds me of the first time I went to Dive Rock, I said "Hey, I could slide down that!" Wrong.

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
When rolling my first and last Mage, was chasing a damn butterfly for Alchemy purposes and fell off a bloody cliff, survived the fall with barely a unit left in my HP and before I could heal, a Skeever bit me, and I died lol

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
I was in kagrenzal at level 5. Anyone who has completed kagrenzal will understand that. I killed the falmer , then fell off a cliff. the companions made me go there at level 5.

The Companions are sadistic bas****s...One playthrough, the 1st thing I did was join them. They sent me to clear out the 2 troll cave...at lvl One! That's impossible...

It's the rather viscious equivalent of sending an apprentice decorator out to get `stripey paint`....the swines ;)

HelloMyNameIsEd

He-Who-Killed-Ulfric-Stormcloak-With-A-Broom
The Companions are sadistic bas****s...One playthrough, the 1st thing I did was join them. They sent me to clear out the 2 troll cave...at lvl One! That's impossible...

It's the rather viscious equivalent of sending an apprentice decorator out to get `stripey paint`....the swines ;)
I remember one time I died from a Companions quest. They sent me to kill a Falmer lord or something like that. Easy enough, right? Nope. They were freakin' hard, even with sneak and archery being up there. I finally got through them, and the Falmer lord was waiting for me in the last room. And guess what? He activated a Dwarven Centurion that was conveniently standing there when I got there.

Level 10 Argonian who uses Bow&Arrow + Falmer lord and Dwavern Centurion = Dead Archer.

stagnant94

this is truly hilarious.

i had just survived a forsworn camp. i was walking around it looting some stuff, i was on really low health but no biggy, i'd killed just about every living thing in a square mile radius. (storm shout FTW)

so anyway. there i was taking some gold and jewels, i walk past their cooking pot and then what happens? i kick a goats skull, it bounces off the wall, hits me in the head and kills me.

i'd survived a forsworn camp. and in the end i was killed by a dead goat.

Horkers:: I can’t believe I actually got killed by horkers. I was low on health after fighting some ice wolves when several horkers came lumbering after me. Because they were just horkers I sort of attacked in an absent-minded fashion, and paid no attention to the fact that my health was getting low. Too late I realized that there were still four left and had just started to panic when I died.

Alissa DeWitt

Beer Wench
The first time I went into Solitude and saw the execution scene I thought I was supposed to do something about it. I jumped up on stage. EVERYONE attacked me. It wasn't pretty.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Any of the several times I've been quickly killed because I neglected to change out of my Smithing apparel.

Ugh. :sadface:

PS - Love the thread.

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
The first time I took a giant on at level 2 and got smashed 5000 foot into the air with one club hit... Funny yes, embarrasing even more so. My wife watched me and she laughed.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I saved game because I was in a dungeon and I thought there may be danger up ahead and right after saving it I get killed by an arrow to the knee and when It reloads that file I immediately die.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
I remember one time I died from a Companions quest. They sent me to kill a Falmer lord or something like that. Easy enough, right? Nope. They were freakin' hard, even with sneak and archery being up there. I finally got through them, and the Falmer lord was waiting for me in the last room. And guess what? He activated a Dwarven Centurion that was conveniently standing there when I got there.

Level 10 Argonian who uses Bow&Arrow + Falmer lord and Dwavern Centurion = Dead Archer.
I know the exact location. You did well to even GET to the sloped boss room at the end at level 10, much kudos for even trying :Dovahkiin:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts