• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I think anyone can look up 100 ways to die in Skyrim and just nod their heads XD

Mine... Jeez... um... that's a toughy. I'll decide to go with this one:

On top of the Winterhold College, to the north side, thought I could make the water, just to see (stupid idea I know) wasn't even close. :p

Mudcrabs are one. I was killed by one once, cuz of not looking at my surroundings.. Was nudged off a couple of times on a cliff.

Oh, and scorched myself to death in a gas chamber. No wait, I survived that's right then got scared to death by a dwemer spider that jumped out of no where.

Recently with the dawnguard upgrade, got confused with the controls for some reason, and died by falling off the cliff in vampire lord form lol.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
I was using unrelenting force to finish of a bandit archer with no visible health bar left he was so close to death, I bounced his dead buddies sword off a wall at my face. Then there was a time a draugr death overlord sent a skull at me with his unrelenting force. Or the time I jumped of the throat of the world straight to the ground using ethereal form and when I got to the bottom I got shot by arrows until I was nearly dead before I shot the guys back then a dragon spawned directly behind me and ate me. Damn you paper thin cell divisions...

IpmaN

I think most the experience here also happened to me, especially:

- Me vs. the people of Riverwood ( I ended up gang-banged )
- The Gulliver's Travel ( Giant Ownage... I thought they were friendly... :sadface: )
- Mammoth Stampede
- Mountain falls

Skyrimosity

I almost forgot. The most embarrassing death I've ever experience. Here goes...
I was walking along and was near a giant camp, decided I'd go Giant hunting. It was a favorite sport of my Dead Thralls. Anyway, I got to the camp and was preparing to start the ambush, when suddenly...
A MAMMOTH FELL ON ME!!
I'm not sure if this has ever happened to anyone else, but yea. A mammoth fell on me. Stupid Flying Mammoths. I knew something was off when there were 2 Giants and 1 mammoth.