• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
it may seem a little weird being a game and all but lets admit it, there are some sexy npcs here and there lol. who do you guys and gals think make for the most attractive partner?

Sentinala

Premium Member
I dont know about atractive guys

but my 2 girls are vivienne onis and lisette.

vivienne is my awesome wife that i want to be with forever and ever - and lisette is the girl i want to bang like a screen door in a hurricane.

vivi.jpg

lisete.jpg

and this

12734750.jpg

TheListener

Dark Brotherhood Assassin.
Aela the huntress.

dang sentinala.... i think you hit the nail on the head lol

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
This beauty, Susanna the Wicked, is not marriage material in game due to some (spoil) bad luck... but damn, CHA CHING!

StW_(2).jpg

And then theres my wife Sylgja below, her Mother Annekke Crag-Jumper is a MILF just to ice the cake.
Sylgja_-_Face.jpg

J'Sabbah

Sylgja is the hottest. I just wish she didn't carry a pickaxe around with her all the time.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Did anyone else's girlfriend get jealous when they watched your skyrim character get married. Especially when i was going man look at aela's body and those skimpy clothes. That probably didnt help

Did anyone else's girlfriend get jealous when they watched your skyrim character get married. Especially when i was going man look at aela's body and those skimpy clothes. That probably didnt help

lulz

Kori K

it may seem a little weird being a game and all but lets admit it, there are some sexy npcs here and there lol. who do you guys and gals think make for the most attractive partner?

Even though myself and my character are female I decided on a wife rather than husband. I wanted to marry Hroki, who is always right by the entrance to Markarth, as she is super hot (for an NPC! Ha). But you cant even interact with her, she is such a tease! I married Muiri because I'm an alchemist too, but I wish I could change her clothes.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
the Breton chick that gives you the contract in Markarth in the DB questline

l0rdg0ld666

Listener
Mjoll stopped asking me if i wanted a home cooked meal, so i beat her.

So not her.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
The pickings are pretty slim for male spouses IMO but there are three that I find are easy on the eyes with the GeonoxFaces mod and they are Vorstag, Vilkas and Marcurio.

standalone

standalone

standalone

And of course honorable mention goes to the confirmed bachelor Brynjolf.

standalone

Docta Corvina

I've had many spouses across different files, but two of the greatest lookers are these gentlemen:

Marcurio's my husband on my main Xbox file. I love gorgeous Imperial men.
standalone

Brynjolf - he's not available vanilla-like, but that hasn't stopped me on my PC version. ;) <3
standalone

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts