• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lorelei

Hello, this is Lorelei's cat Rajan. Well, I'm one of Lorelei's cats; my sister Isis is napping so I have the PC all to myself. *evil kitty laugh*

Where's Lorelei? She's in the kitchen throwing water, soap, and dishes around. Strange how your kind insist on water and soap when a tongue is much more practical...

Anyways, I'm here to give you the scoop on Lorelei. First of all, her real name is not Lorelei. I think that's the name of one her characters on this game she plays called Skyrim. She used to play a different game called World of Warcraft a lot, but now its Skyrim this and Skyrim that. I'll tell you what I think; there is entirely too much gaming going on and not enough belly-rubbing. *kitty pout*

She's been spending a bit of time lurking on this forum too. I don't think she was going to post anything anytime soon so I decided to post for her. She is quite an accomplished lurker, but it's taking her too long to attack...erm...post. It doesn't surprise me though, her sneak attack bonus is really quite pathetic. *sage kitty nod*

Eep! It's gotten quiet in the kitchen. I think she may be done with that strange bathing ritual of hers. She's not even supposed to know I can read, nevermind type.

Maybe I'll get a chance to tell you more about her another time. In the mean time teach her a thing or two about stealth strategy for me, k? *flees!*

Lol, nice intro. Welcome, but remember; No lollygagging!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Throw Hermaeus a sweet roll and a belly rub, Rajan, and he'll cut you some slack on the lollygagging. ;) Your post has now got me thinking (not exactly a common occurrence, btw). I believe I'm gonna dust the keyboard when I get home, see if there are any kitty prints on the keys. :)

Now be a good kitty and go tell Lorelei cheers and greetings. And have fun here. And happy adventuring! Think you can remember all that? If you can, I've got imported catnip and some scritches behind the ears for you. :D

Panshi

New kitten on the block
Hi fellow feline, nice to meet you!

Throw Hermaeus a sweet roll and a belly rub, Rajan, and he'll cut you some slack on the lollygagging. ;)

So that's how it works here, huh? :)

Lorelei

Hehehe, Lorelei here, thanks for making my cats and me feel welcome guys! I wasn't sure how to start so I thought I would just write something goofy. :p

I haven't been playing Skyrim long, only about a month or so b/c of WoW which I'm taking a break from right now. Any other WoW players? My main is a holy/prot pally, but I have a holy/disc priest, resto/feral tank druid, and bm/surv hunter. I raid, but sometimes I PvP too, though I suck at it, lol. :rolleyes:

On Skyrim I have a 35 Nord archer/dual-dagger assassin on master named Lorelei and a wee 5 Breton destruction/illusion mage on master named Jacinda. I'm having a ton of fun on my mage! Was having to kite everything 'til I got Lydia as a follower, but not sure if I like the follower thing because Lydia kills everything so fast. Also, she's kind of grumpy, lol. As I level up will she stop three shotting everything so much? o_O

Panshi

New kitten on the block
Well, her behaviour is kinda persistent :confused: , but you can tell her to stay behind when you see some guy down a dungeon corridor that you want to take on your own. That's what I used to do, but I eventually got fed up of her ruining my cover, so my adventure partner now challenges my dwemer artifacts, and that first orcish bow I was so proud of I put it on the wall, in exhilarating dust catching competitions at my Whiterun house.

And yes, she does get grumpy. What the hell is the matter with her? She doesn't even pay the rent, and I bought all the damn furniture :cool:.

Lorelei

And yes, she does get grumpy. What the hell is the matter with her? She doesn't even pay the rent, and I bought all the damn furniture :cool:.

LMAO, I know, right? She's such an ungrateful little wench!

I think I'll go the route of asking her to wait when I expect I can take 'em out on my own. Thx for the tip!

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
I got two cats, one of 'em is really sociable and playful, the other one is a right diva, she looks down her nose at everyone, even me. Considering I put a roof over her head and Whiskas in her stomach LOL!!!

She is cute though.

BTW, Welcome to the forum :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts