• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Yes, that’s what I assumed. All I’m saying is that there’s something wrong with one’s marriage if one’s partner nags so much that one couldn’t take any more nagging ;p

Cole

Mythik
Will your spouse be a bit stronger or smarter if you do decided to take them with you on your adventure? And if you marry a mage, could you have them be a combat healer? That would be a nice addition i think, buff and heal you while you fight, yes please.

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
And since you have more than one spouse you can always just send one of them in first to check for traps :p.

Cole

Mythik
Ah, a dominant spouse, yes, yes...you cold use this. Go fourth and see if that deep hole has water at the bottom or not! *Shoves* xD

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
Ah, a dominant spouse, yes, yes...you cold use this. Go fourth and see if that deep hole has water at the bottom or not! *Shoves* xD
As I said in a different post about poking a mammoth with a stick.. nevermind that just let a spouse do it and laugh at the results!

Cole

Mythik
Or if you care about your pixelated companion, you could both take turns and run away like a giddy little girl poking a sleeping dog, the dog or mammoth in this case would chase you, and eventually one of you would trip, and get stomped into pulp. xD

Cole

Mythik
Or that, would be a lot more dramatic way to go that's for sure. And if you dislike your spouse, you could have them die like that, and get a dragon soul, Win win.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Yes, that’s what I assumed. All I’m saying is that there’s something wrong with one’s marriage if one’s partner nags so much that one couldn’t take any more nagging ;p

Hmm... Numerous loud mouth partners should have an positive effect to characters willpower, that is if he/she handles them with care somehow, or is able to listen nagging for a certain amount of time.

Cole

Mythik
Hmm... Numerous loud mouth partners should have an positive effect to characters willpower, that is if he/she handles them with care somehow, or is able to listen nagging for a certain amount of time.
What would give you a bonus? Wouldn't that tend to be more of a burden or something that would make your character less powerful?

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
What would give you a bonus? Wouldn't that tend to be more of a burden or something that would make your character less powerful?

Well, I guess that happens if a person doesn't have enough resist for poison.. eh? :D

Flamingtaco

Im thinking about making an evil character who woos women and then kills them after marriage to get all there gold. Could be and interesting rp.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Im thinking about making an evil character who woos women and then kills them after marriage to get all there gold. Could be and interesting rp.
-Join the dark brotherhood
-Get a contract to murder a random woman
-Find her and say hi
-Go out on dinner couple of times, become a good friend for several years
-Get married, have children
-Kill her one night
-Go back to the sanctuary, paid & forget :I

also, we need a dragon wife

Flamingtaco

That could actually be really interesting to play like that. Also I wonder if there might be a quest where you have to kill your spouse to show devotion to the brotherhood

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
-Join the dark brotherhood
-Get a contract to murder a random woman
-Find her and say hi
-Go out on dinner couple of times, become a good friend for several years
-Get married, have children
-Kill her one night
-Go back to the sanctuary, paid & forget :I

also, we need a dragon wife

That's a hideous plan you have there. It's impressive but with one little flaw, I would brainwash the children to have a favourable mindset towards Dark Brotherhood. After that, they would do a dirty job for me, and then kid(s) could also join Dark Brotherhood.

Dragon wife is a good idea, but how do you... eh.. intent to spent wedding night? I suppose it's going to be fierce and hot...

Flamingtaco

Dragon wife is a good idea, but how do you... eh.. intent to spent wedding night? I suppose it's going to be fierce and hot...

Well I was wondering about that, maybe I'm just stupid but how exactly is one a dragonborn?

Flamingtaco

Well seriously, is there anything in TES lore that says how one makes a dragon born. I mean just think for a second about the whole anatomy thing, it just wouldn't work, so is a dragonborn just like imbued with the spirit of a dragon or something?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts