• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
I was doing a mission with Lydia and she died, my housecarl. :sadface:

Aldin20

I guess 'Fus Ro Dah' does come in handy.....Well for me anyway.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Once you guys get the Housecarl from Solitude you'll forget all about Lydia.
Jordis the Sword Maiden FTW!
SR_Jordis-e1324566796852-150x148.jpg

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
She went missing on me and i didn't mind. I got sick of her attitude: "Well I am s w o r n .... "

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Once you guys get the Housecarl from Solitude you'll forget all about Lydia.
Jordis the Sword Maiden FTW!
SR_Jordis-e1324566796852-150x148.jpg

Oh how I long to marry Jordis. Camilla won't hear of it. Damn women live in the same house, why can't they just get along?

DonMuerte

She gets my hand-me-downs, so currently she's in my orcish stuff until I craft a whole set of daedric and she gets my ebony set. I played with a different char before and Lydia died pretty fast and I wound up with Uthgerd (then married her, as well) and Lydia showed up to my wedding... as a corpse, and Uthgerd said, "I'll get whoever did this!" Then later she showed up as a naked corpse in the spare room of Breezehome.

It makes me wonder, though: which of the followers is the best at melee? Do any of the magic users cast helpful spells on me while I fight?

dragonkilla

I laugh at u guys, u guys are laughing about a digital woman and not real, i dropped her because wat i was about to do (scale mountains, fight bears, and do crazy things) she can't do so i just dropped her a$$ as soon as i got her.

DonMuerte

I laugh at u guys, u guys are laughing about a digital woman and not real, i dropped her because wat i was about to do (scale mountains, fight bears, and do crazy things) she can't do so i just dropped her a$$ as soon as i got her.
I've crossed over some mountains I probably wasn't supposed to climb and Lydia slowly "teleports" to my spot somehow.

My lydia died on me when i was backing away slowy near a cave bear and i forgot about the cliff behind me and i accidently pushed her off

Mikk

Article Writer
I'd accidentally asked her to stop following me, so I opened up the chat to ask her to re-follow. While focused on her, she suddenly disappeared, as a sneaky mother-flippin' giant sent her into the freaking mountains.

It's okay though, she kept falling down in battle anyway.

on pc in console commands but legitly no

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts