Is milk-drinking really negative?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
I am an avid milk drinker, I drink it in the morning, I drink it when I'm bored, and I drink it before bed. It is tasty and healthy, unlike that crappy ale that nords drink and brag about. Seriously, today I was just minding my own business and I asked for a jug of milk to drink at an inn. Then this mead-drinker laughs at me and calls me a "milk-drinker" as if its supposed to insult me.

I said, "Ya, I drink milk. What of it?"
Then he told me that only p****s drink milk and I told him how stupid that was. So he started a brawl with me. Only thing was, he never hit me cause he was drunk off of his alcohol. So I punched him in the face, broke his nose, and he passed out. My hand was fine because my bones are strong.

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you drink beer." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Nah I drink a plopsload of milk, sometimes a half a gallon to a gallon of 2% in a day, high calories and protein.
It's time to drink milk and kick some dragon's ass but I'm all out of milk.

John Floras

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you drink beer." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Nah I drink a pl***load of milk, sometimes a half a gallon to a gallon of 2% in a day, high calories and protein.
It's time to drink milk and kick some dragon's ass but I'm all out of milk.

haha i saw that doc, dam dam cant think of the name hold on.. umm oh yeah pumping iron! i had 2 google that :D arnold would be one badass follower

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
"I am such an MANLY ALPHA MANLY MAN because i let other people dictate what I eat, drink and what kind of underwear I use"

- manly man

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I don't think the term milk drinker in Skyrim refers to moo moo juice. I think it's a reference to mother's milk as in "time to get off the teet" e.g. that one is a coddled momma's boy or girl.

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
The only way to be a manly man is to do what everyone tells you. Being submissive is a manly trait and that's why having your own opinions and not allowing others to control your life is a sign of weakness.

John Floras

The only way to be a manly man is to do what everyone tells you. Being submissive is a manly trait and that's why having your own opinions and not allowing others to control your life is a sign of weakness.

you would be submissive to me if you saw me without my shirt on i guarantee

FullmetalHeart20

Well considering most of our milk comes from other species, requires birthing a calf and denying it the nourishment or hormone treatments, exploits the motherly aspects of a cows biology until she's spent...yah, I'll stick with soy.

Adam Warlock

I give each of my Dead Thralls a Jug of it because I heard somewhere that milk does a body good.

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
I don't think the term milk drinker in Skyrim refers to moo moo juice. I think it's a reference to mother's milk as in "time to get off the teet" e.g. that one is a coddled momma's boy or girl.
why does this bring to mind Catelyn's crazy sister. . .

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts